NINTENDO SWITCH TECHNOLOGY

Saw it today, some of the Foxconn leaks are real based on what I saw, and some of them were already confirmed on the patent leaks last week.

There's two types of Switch. There's also an additional addon (EGPU???)you need to pay for, it looks like a mini pc, smaller than the Wii. When you add the addon onto the system, it will achieve true 4k gaming, and Switch will pump 8 teraflops in total. The addon system also has the latest Nvidia Pascal architecture.

There's also a sensor that will make your TV have touchscreen capabilities.You can also control games using hand gestures, like a more advanced version of wiimotes, and an advanced vibration force feedback, the controllers have different force vibrations, and you can also feel the textures in-game, like rocks, wood, and plants etc. These futuristic capabilities will advance console gaming and virtual reality.

If they do nothing, this thing will kill Xbox and Sony. I think that's why Microsoft keep releasing their paid trolls this past weekend, they know what's up, you can easily spot them, spamming the same cancerous statements and spreading false rumors on the internet. Tell Microsoft to hire more intelligent trolls next time. Again, "Xbox Scorpio is in danger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjETHULN2U0
youtube.com/watch?v=QR5r1EfvheI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nintoddlers actually believe this

>40%

>advanced vibration force feedback, the controllers have different force vibrations, and you can also feel the textures in-game, like rocks, wood, and plants etc. These futuristic capabilities will advance console gaming and virtual reality.
Fake. There's no technology that allows you to do this. Our vibration technology isn't capable enough to do this.

Fuck off falsefag

Not to call OP correct, but you a wrong. Didn't you ever play with a Novint Falcon? The technology is very real.

>Novint Falcon
>That size
That shit and it's technology is way too bulky to actually be used in a light handheld or controller.

As I said, it's not ready to be used in a small controller or handheld.

fuck off cucklord

>Sonyggers actually believe nintoddlers actually beliebe this

>sensor that will make your TV have touchscreen capabilities

>8 teraflops in total

My dad works at nVidya and said it's all wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=MjETHULN2U0
youtube.com/watch?v=QR5r1EfvheI

I think Nintendo doing it is bullshit though, but OP's "addon that adds 8TFLOPs " is even more retarded.

CUTE. Who is this semen demon?

fuck off

>There's also a sensor that will make your TV have touchscreen capabilities.You can also control games using hand gestures, like a more advanced version of wiimotes, and an advanced vibration force feedback, the controllers have different force vibrations, and you can also feel the textures in-game, like rocks, wood, and plants etc. These futuristic capabilities will advance console gaming and virtual reality.

if you're going to pretend to have leaks, at least try not to sound like a complete retard.

Will it also come to my work and convince my boss to give me a raise and more holidays?

No, this is a kids' toy, at most it'll do your spreadsheets

Anyone?

Lurk more

>Look up Novint Falcon for the first time since 2010
>It's used only as a sex toy.

>Using cartridges
Kek, it's 2016 not 1996

This is a really bad bait thread OP. You should feel bad about it.

>Nintendo Switch
What the fuck kind of assholes do you take us for?
We've known for a while that it's going to be the Nintendo Nyx, Gematsu said so.

If only all consoles used cartridges. Fuck installations on hard drive

> OP mainly trashes Xbox
>Reply calls bullshit
>SONEE!!! SONEE!!
Everytime with you tards. Its pathetically funny