Clementine season 3 thread

Clementine season 3 thread

>post your face when pic related happened

were you expecting this bs user?

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34hentai.net/image/195546/195546 - Angelica_Pickles Animated Cynthia Fuchur ManiacPaint Rugrats Sound Stu_Pickles.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wasn't expecting it. I even gasped like a fag, which is uncharacteristic of me, I guess it was just the brutal camera shot. Also clemfags should hang, based Javi is the new king

I yelled
>DAWG WHAT THE FUCK
so loudly I'm pretty sure my neighbor heard.

/r/ colour that red white and insert a subway

same here it unusual for me to gasp at vydia, it really took my breath out for at least 15 seconds and then i started panicking about losing all of javis family

I whispered "what the fuck?"

I'm not one to be shocked, but that caught me by surprise. Let's kill off then only new character with potential, but keep whiny bitch Gabe.

I thought to myself, "ya know, none of this would have happened if they were on a boat".

Tell me again why this is bad?

Gabe is a cry baby and Clem is a badass. Clem can do better

My Based Javi approves

There were alot of (You)s for a Clementine vocaroo

I wonder how many (You)s I will get for this rule34hentai.net/image/195546/195546 - Angelica_Pickles Animated Cynthia Fuchur ManiacPaint Rugrats Sound Stu_Pickles.webm

>furchur

meh seen it

based sam hyde!

mfw clem kill gabe

someone explain this
never watched telltale's walking dead show

I sear that tank top and blouse combination made my dick rock fucking hard, but I couldn't say anything cuz I was playing on stream :^)

Had to take a break and have a cup of tea when that shit happened.

She seemed like such a nice, normal person, great opportunity for interactions with Clem, who is nearly a polar opposite on the outside, but not so different underneath.

It was a gut-punch, not quite a moment worth crying over, but still shitty none-the-less.

If you're serious, she's (was) the Niece of the main character, Javier, in the Walking Dead: The New Frontier.

>Let's kill off then only new character with potential, but keep whiny bitch Gabe.
Gabe is the only NPC in the game with "potential". Not surprised that autists on Sup Forums can't figure people out. Did you really think Mari had any room to develop? Every scene with Gabe makes it clear that he's going through changes (he fucking explicitly says "it's time for me to become a man and do what's right") and you'll be responsible for guiding him through it somewhat even if Telltale will ultimately fail at that and railroad you hard. The Prescott duo are non-characters that exist to praise everything the player does, Clementine is locked into one of personalities, Jesus is from the comics, and Kate isn't going to change.

I would sacrifice Gabe 1000 times before I'd ever let some shit-cunt hurt Clem.

clem is gonna die this season, screencap this

I was expecting something bad, when games/movies do this compositions where they switch back and forth between happy characters faces something bad will happen.

im still pissed

Any retard with a double digit IQ knows this.

Telltale don't know how to do natural shock and sadness so they go for abruptly killing a character out of nowhere to achieve the same emotions.

someone post the vocaroo

dont

I can't understand why people think Mari's development had no where to go. A "nice", normal person is a blank slate when it comes to character development, Mari was just that.

Hell Clementine was just a scared little girl in Season 1 and her character has developed throughout due to her experiences. Who's to say Mari wouldn't have ended up jaded a couple of episodes in, shit always happens in TWD after-all.

don't

She's pure

this

Clementine had the benefit of timeskips. Season 3 likely won't be allowed to go past where the comic is at the moment, which is probably about 6 months ahead. Season 2 was a horrible portrayal of growth in a child character anyway. She was essentially an adult that could fit through small holes to get things. When you have characters like Carver telling a 10 year old girl "We're not so different, you and I" she can hardly be used as a good example of character development.

this

It would have been interesting to see. What does Gabe have to offer that we don't already see coming? Oh he's going to go from whiny bitch to slightly less whiny but more of an asshole like his dad?

It's going to feel so good to tell David that his own men killed his daughter.

>5 years into the apocalypse
>daughter just happens to die 1 day before being reunited

Dios mio!

Killing Clem would be a mistake, perhaps not from a narrative stand-point, but certainly from a marketing and fan-base perspective.

Whether or not you like Clem (if you've played the last 2 games, how could you not) it's hard to argue that she's not the poster child of the series, hell, she's nearly the poster child of Telltale as a whole.

Sure, you could say, they've done it before, axed a main character, and that's true, but Lee's arc was concluded well, his death allowed the further growth of the series, through Clem.

Sure, if they killed her, they could just continue with Javier as the new title character, but I think many (myself included) would not be best pleased, I personally know I wouldn't buy the next season if they killed Clem off, perhaps others do not agree, but that's just my opinion.

I laughed really hard, not because I found it particularly funny but I just couldn't help it, I often laugh when unexpected things happen even if its not funny.

Her death is the reason they reunited.

delete this

I just want to see Javi's psycho brother sperg out on the cunt that killed her.

>javier will die saving clem
>clem will die saving alvin
>alvin (the autistic fat nigga baby) will become the new clementine.
>telltale fills bankruptcy

Happy ending, your choices matter

Clementine is the reason why she died. If she wasn't playing lumberjack, Javi and David would have gone and picked everybody up at the junkyard. I hope Telltale acknowledges this and has somebody mention it.

Well I mean her death is ironically enough the only reason they've met him again. If she wasn't killed Kate wouldn't have done the stupid thing and try to retrieve the body.

That kid is a little bitch.

I was expecting this but then everything went well instead so I was pleasantly surprised but then it happened anyway but ironically.

So now I'm all upset because the only character in Javi's family that I liked is dead. Considering that all the other introduced people are retarded that only leaves Clem to like.

How long have they used bioware tier sprites

>Dat truck though.

Not sure I agree, the fact that you mention Clem is practically an adult in Season 2 is a part of her character development, it can't have been that bad if you noticed it.

Sure you can argue it's "forced character development" but since we don't know the specifics of the 18month timeskip between the seasons it's pretty safe to assume, "she saw some serious shit," (ie. Christa's missing baby, Omid's death, being on the brink of starvation, god knows what other shit.) all that on top of her discovering the fate of her parents and losing Lee on the same day. The point is, she's been forced to grow up fast, and she has, even though most other characters don't clock that immediately

Seems like Mari was still relatively untouched by the horrors of TWD world, she still had most of her family, at best guess, the only person we can say for sure she's seen go was Hector (her Uncle or some shit, can be seen covering a bite on his arm at the end of the prolog.) Shit can hit the fan real quick in these games, and whose to say how she would have handled it, character development for her was just as open as it is for Gabe.

Pretty sweet truck. Plowed right through the tree and would have been fine if the fellow didn't swerve. We'd better recover Geralt's van too.

That's literal nightmare fuel user, thank god dubs didn't confirm.

>you will never make Clem cum
>even if you had the chance, you wouldn't be able to do it

holy shit my dick

DELET

I think that was a glitch and you were not supposed to see them from that angle, not that it is a justification for that shit but kind of a excuse.

What kind of nipples do you think she has?

Just fucking join Jane you scum

>tfw you write for a game journalism site and had to hide your secret love and lust for Clem in your review

Had the same shit happen in my game, was really confused for a second, but thankfully the horrors of the low res walkers went away.

Happened two times in that episode

same here, telltale engine is shit, it has always been shit

If they get together I will feel legitimately cucked and rage

Isn't season 3 on a new engine? The graphics look kinda different from past seasons.

The car parts in Batman were worse really

even if it is new, it's based on the old engine, you can improve graphics without changing the engine, see tomb raider anniversary and the lasts rise on the tomb raider that run on the same engine

Huh, I did not know that.
Developers really should invest in a new engine every couple of games or so.

if they did they wouldn't be making bank son, welcome to capitalism

>Clem is a New Frontier lad
>Clem probably killed thousands on the name of New Frontier
>Clem got raped by New Frontier over the dead bodies of all the innocents she killed

yes... let it burn

You shut your mouth, she is PURE!

has anybody else managed to save larry and keep lilly up into season 3?

shes already dead user

this is bait by i will play along, your choices dont matter at all son

Damn cancer patients

Same desu

Holy shit Clem still has the scar from the dog bite I didn't notice that until now.

To think about it, this all could've been avoided if Javi told the guys on the junkyard that he has a family with him.

That would've made too much sense, this is a Telltale game. Things don't get to make sense.