First game you ever played

Post it.

I honestly can't remember but my earliest gaming memory is when I used to visit my grandma for like a week or two during summer and there I used to play the nes. I'm pretty sure the snes was already out by then but it's a grandma we're talking about here

earliest memory is either super mario brothers 3 or the batman game on the NES

I think it was Mortal Kombat 1 when I was like fucking 4, I don't really remember shit. All I recall from being that young is apparently I had a hedgehog and killed it by pissing on it and I remember these plastic toys you put a ball into then click to shoot them out.

Thankfully it was the only Sonic game I played

This lot.

This desu

Super Mario Bros. on my cousins NES when I was something like 4-5 years old.

Duck hunt

Earliest memory is of playing Super Mario 64 when I was 4 in 1996/1997 with my old neighbor, I probably watched my cousin play Sega Genesis before that though.

I wish I had more memories from when I was really little, guess this is my 20th anniversary of vidya.

Anzu a best

Not sure if it was actually my first but playing this on a Christmas morning before the sun came up is my earliest clear vidya memory.

some Freddy Fish game, can't remember which one

Jesus Christ how old are you?

Wonderboy in Monster Land for the Sega master system. Fantastic game, emulated it last year and still loved it. Could only get up to the last area (with the maze) when I was 5-6 so it was also nice to beat it.

Rage Wars was the shit.
Here's my first game.

and that was a bit counter-intuitive because I certainly wouldn't admit I was above the age of 26 and still posting here

Still thinking about getting a ps4 for the remakes

>above 26
Why the hell would that matter? I'm 24 but I've seen way older people than 26 post on Sup Forums.
Take your insecurities elsewhere.

>games from the early 90s
>"LOL UR OLD"

I was probably 4 years old.