You do know that the NA version will get censored right?

You do know that the NA version will get censored right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0E9iWFnZcEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not torrenting the nip version and ripping the translation from the NA version
wew

That's why they're releasing this on PC. Mods will fix it.

No worries, unlike Nintendo, Sony has region-free consoles, which let me buy the japanese version even from the japanese PSN and play it on my american system no problem. The japanese demo of Nier Automata had english voice and text (subtitles and menu), which makes it even better.

This. It's a console cuck problem.

>acting all confident as if you have a proper release date

Censored games, or games without attractive people in general, are better at this point.

Go look at the nier demo threads. It's just spamming the same upskirt screenshots with people replying with reaction images and the word thicc.

Lack of anything remotely sexy in games will at least reduce this shitposting meme.

Kill yourself.

>Taro game
>censored

kek!

No they won't

Just like when sonyggers were confident that this game would be an exlcusive amirite?

Great reply. Thanks for solving a captcha to post that.

Nier has always been erotic you newshitter

>exposes himself as a new faggot
>thinks he is hot shit

Every time

Love the sauce you are giving.

i'd actually welcome the censorship. that means the sonyggers will get the inferior version while the PC version can be modded back

Imagine the salt

>Nier threads have turned into consolewar and censorship fear threads.

Fuck. Maybe a sequel was a bad idea. I really hope this doesn't tarnish the gem that is Nier the way DS1 tarnished Demon's Souls threads by opening the discussion to console war crap.

>modded
>without modding tools

Sure.

This. Drakengard had a mission where you had to slaughter children.

PCucks ruin everything. Everytime.

Lots of censored games were modded back without tools, what the fuck are you talking about?

This is what always happens to multiplat games. DeS threads were 100% quality until DaS came out. Then the shitposting became insufferable when it got a PC port. Mustards are the worst and don't deserve any games.

This.

I'm tired of this "le cute girl geimu is 1000000/10 GOTYAY MUH FANSERVICE" ironic meme

You do know that there's already an Nier thread, right?

Are you retarded?

Like?

>Made by platinum

It was a bad idea from day one.

>LOL I GANK U MS PAINT IMAGE SO HARDCORE
Demon's Souls threads were embarrassing

Threads were shit before the game was announced for PC because of console war false flagging. Even if a game isn't coming out for PC, someone here will pretend to be really upset about it and threads will devolve into pure shit.

>platinum gameplay + taro writing
gross deus

All communities have a % of shit posters, DeS threads where people shit themselves over red eye knights were never going to last.

Sour grapes.

Its a two way road.

When PC gets a series that used to be exclusive they start bragging saying they got the better version while ignoring the fact that they are not getting ports of the earlier installments in the series and are probably getting the game at a delayed release.

Console users then in turn start to counter attack calling them out on their own lack of exclusives and how they had to beg for PC release while ignoring the fact that the PC version graphically is probably a bit better. They may even say that the game itself isnt that good to make PC players feel bad, and PC players will also say the game sucks to upset Console players.

Its a whole shit flinging mess. Makes me sort of wish series like souls and Nier and FF just stayed on consoles to avoid all of this.

those existed way before DaS even came out

I own the game you fucking moron.

I disagree. DeS threads remained at a high quality to the very end; until the games started getting releases on different platfroms and began inviting all the undesireables. The Xbots weren't too bad, they mostly just bitched how hard the game was and moved on to something else, but the mustards unfortunately never went away. It took us a year before we could have somewhat decent Bloodborne discussions without someone coming to fag the whole thread up.

Someone is furious (you)

>Nier has always been erotic you newshitter

Newshitter, nier threads mentioning kaine's bulge every 50 posts was still better than 50 posts in a row quoting the exact same 2b ass screenshot that was posted in 20 consecutive nier threads.

Got it after it became hip and cool to like it you posing loser.

Game will absolutely be censored. It's a given considering both how the industry for Japanese games has trended and how nutted the first game was in the west.

Say goodbye to this.

youtu.be/0E9iWFnZcEQ

You are fucking pathetic fanboy. If word of mouth from fags who imported the Asian version is "becoming hip and cool" then I guess so. You are a loser who thinks a bunch of fuckheads thinking they are hardcore and ganking is skillfull are not good threads.

It's not being censored you retards her ass is even mentioned in the ESRB rating.

>Say goodbye to this.

oh no, i cant see an ass while playing........dam.......

All the talk about ganking only came with DaS. Most people talked about different shit like how to overcome becoming a gankee, where to find secrets via tendencies and lore discussion. Nice of you to out yourself as a DaS babby and prove my point.

>All the talk about ganking only came with DaS.
Why are you lying? Too afraid to admit you are a joke?

>all this shitposting
>in a nier thread

Modern internet makes discussion about everything fucking retarded.

Not being able to stop shitposting even when your cover has been blown is a sign of autism my friendo.

in during Sonyggers trying to rewrite history. Every Nier thread was HURR NEVER EVER GOLDEN FACE shit. You are children throwing a tantrum other people get to the play the game , and a better quality than you.

not on pc
at least not after like 2 days

You see Nier 1 was niche and multiplatform. Sony fanboys thought the sequel was exclusive so they pretended to care about it. That's what they do.

>Sonyggers

Nice try PCuck. Nier was also for the Xbox and we never had any problems with Nier threads before.

that shit aint Nier just a platinum normalfag fest

seeYou didn't give a shit about Nier before you thought it was PS4 EXCLUSIVE OMG MY PAPERWEIGHT HAS USE!

Because it wasn't an implied exclusive. There's an obvious common enemy here since 09ish and you're delusional if you think it's MS, mustard or Nintendo fans

>I only like games when they have shit gameplay

As expectected this game is so disgusting.

The women are robots, representing how women are nothing more than slaves to the patriarchal society we live in. She is also blindfolded, representing how she is blind to the intolerant and bigoted nature of men. Of course OP would have to post a picture of her being violently raped, as expected of a board full of sexually depraved losers who have never touched a real women in their lives.

I will be petitioning for this games censorship. You should count yourselves lucky I don't report this to various superstores to have this game removed.

Did you even play it? They put in so much forced camera bullet hell stuff it felt more like Nier 1 than a Platinum game.

shut up. It's not even funny.

Stop spreading your cancer here. Stay in the other thread you fuck.

I never gave a shit about Nier 2 in the first place because it's made by Platinum. They won't be able to make a game as good and deep as Bayonetta. It'll be the same watered down piss like MGR, Korra and Transformers.

More like PCucks never gave a shit about Nier before it was announced for their petition machine. Fun fact: these threads had much less shitposting before it was announced for PC.

>Fun fact: these threads had much less shitposting before it was announced for PC.

Nah, it was still all "2B A THICC" and "WHERES HER DICK LOL"

>Fun fact: these threads had much less shitposting before it was announced for PC.
This. Also true for other franchises that came to the PC.

I will not be silenced by disgusting men such as yourself. It goes to show that I am right and you're all just scared of the truth

You only think that because you don't consider NEVER EVER shitposting. You are an idiot. So pathetic that you accuse anyone of calling you out as a "PC fanboy", protip fuckhead. I am console gamer with a toaster for indieshit. You make me fucking sick. You Sonyggers only pretend to give a shit when it is exclusive.

Oh yeah suck my dick hmmmmmmmm

I just wanted to discuss how I found the demo very fun. this will never be possible.

>Where do you think you are?.jpeg

FUCKING DISGUSTING MALE. STOP HARASSING ME!

I tink waifu get stale so I make futanarai.
You hatu futanarai and think it for fagot, so i forrow up withu platinum and thiccu Toobie.
Ooooooo but noooo suddenly u hate platinum and rove futanari and just wanturu sniffu sniffu pantsu desu.

Well u donto know whatarau rike!
Dats why I kill all characters, at least u will arways hate that!

Too bad. Threads are about how censorship is good and other people playing the game on a different machine is wrong.

The only reason we go to talk about Nier 1 was because it was irrelevant and multiplatform from the start. Now that PS4 had no games for 3 years straight, they latched on to this.

Oh baby. I can feel your love through the screen.

Sure thing.

You can stop shitposting now. I always cared about this game and it being announced in another platform didn't change that. But the fact that was announced to PC only brought more shitposting to these threads, this is a fact.

lets talk then user, i enjoyed it too, won't preorder, but i'll be a day one buy when its out.

Jesus Christ, stop replying to bait you stupid fuck.

What really happened;

>Silence with the occasional compliment that his games and characters are good, maybe a question here or there about certain things

>DING DONG DEADU

Doesn't seem like it will.

It convinced me to buy the Collectors edition. I was on the fence about it. Call it overspending, but I want the game to succeed, and I think the CE looks pretty nice.

It actually played way better than I expected. Everything was smooth, there were fairly little if any hangups, and it was fun.

The music could be a bit better but maybe they're saving the really good stuff for the actual game.

The JP version has english subtitles, doesn't it?

Neither did the original Nier, but that was censored.

I'm glad that they prioritized 60fps, its essential for these types of games. I was thinking about the collectors edition myself, but i'm afraid that scale figure will be some play arts shit

Asian version will come with English text. No source.

So I don't understand, the entire map was the Goliath? Or only the final section?

The music was great IMO

Retard. This is an imageboard with a lot of stupid peoples who run on memes. If there's no thicc meme to spam they'll find another, potentially even worse one.

You're a fucking retard who can't see past his fucking nose, probably a SJW

Beside how does this reduce the quality of the game? It doesn't. What's going on Sup Forums or anywhere else is irrelevant to the game itself. Censorship? Now this does.
>b-but muh discussion with literally whos on the internettttttt!!!!!

Fuck off and play your videogame.

I'm glad it's 60 FPS too. I don't mind if graphics take a hit. But, the gameplay was smooth and fast. So i'm glad they prioritized what they did. Nier isn't a game that I connotate with cutting edge graphix anyway.

Yeah, I sincerely hope the statue is good. If I could get the black box edition for cheaper and sans statue I would, though. But maybe the statue will be high quality?

I dunno, to me it was just a bit subdued I guess. I just remember the real emotional, bombastic pieces from Nier.

It was? In what way?

Yeah the figure's face looks kind of cheap, and I bet there will be a larger art book than 64 pages that will be sold separately like other games often have so I'll make that my collectors edition buy if it comes out

im anxious to get home and play because I'm dumb and never used fists last night

>saving epic meme images to use as reactions

kys

I heard having fists and just one sword equipped changes some animations too

Okay so this game looks fucking fantastic. I know it's an MGR style spinoff but I feel like I should play the Drakengard games first. Are they worth it?

wait i didn't know you could change weapons

Play Nier 1, if you like it get Drakengard 3

>Fuck off and play your videogame.

You should take your own advice.

South Park - The Stick of Truth. You could mod back Hitler voices/swastikas (they were censored out in Germany/Austria) and you could mod back the anal prove scene in Ausfalia. Game didn't have any mod tools.

>that smooth animation
>that 60 fps
>that fucking booty

Wasn't hype, but now I'm hype.

Emulate Drakengard 1, skip 2, play Nier then Drakengard 3. If you can't be bothered to grind for weapons, just download a 100% save file and play through the chapters in order.

Drakengard 2 not good or something?

Wasn't made by Taro, the game's okay, but I wouldn't play, unless you really loved the first one and wanted more.

You got btfo
I was about to post a word because I finished the demo though.

Fuck off Anita

>Nier wasn't
>pretending to be retarded

>NA version
Who the fuck cares.
JP version has English subs.