AND THEY SAID NO RAILROADING LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOA

FUCKING TELLTALE LOLLLL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiaWzLZbleo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>No railroading
What does that mean?

No shit. Too many variables to consider if they were left alive.

Killing them off is the easiest thing to do and telltale are a very lazy bunch.

as in the story which has branching paths can only go one way noo matter what choices you make

dropped

I wouldn't have minded if it was handled well but that was probably the most disappointing death for an important character ever

I won't even bother playing Season 3 and I loved 1&2, fuck Telltale

There have been many great games created by a single person. For example Evochron Legacy was created by one dude.

A whole studio full of people could not be assed to create at least two different branching stories? They don't even have to worry about creating game mechanics. Literally all they have to worry about is the writing and they can't do that. Bunch of lazy fucks.

Any games that have branching stories?

>Jane gets pregnant and offs herself, leaving Clem and AJ alone
>Kenny tries to teach Kenny the skills with which she will use to help herself and AJ remain alive, but dies doing so
Kenny is and always will be THE BEST

JANEPLEBS BTFO

Let me guess. He dies a Martyr no matter what.

Nope. Clem crashes a car he's trying to teach her to drive. His spine is broken and he asks Clem to leave him behind, and she does. Kenny then gets munched on by walkers.

That's Kenny's S3 death. Honest.

>Literally the only worthwhile gameplay thing they do
>They can't even do it well
lmao

>Jane's whole argument was that Kenny is unstable
>now hangs herself
Janefags literally have no argument left.

>Kenny tries to teach Kenny the skills

you're a faggot

this

He still was doing something good while dying. enough for me to hate Telltale for sucking his dick for 3 seasons.

>he lives
He and jane died in my playthrough at the end of s2, fu ttg

That's stupid

Very stupid

I wish I got to knock up Jane the slut

Well Kenny and Telltale are really fucking stupid so it is par for the course.

Fuck you janefag glad the bitch kyled herself

>no railroading

What the fuck? Everyone knows at this point none of your choices matter. Even Telltale jokes about it themselves in their games.

>Do I have a choice?
>Of course.
>Really?
>Nah, not really.

Literal dialogue from TWD2.

Nice spoiler faggot

>developer promised no railroading for S3
>they railroad
>BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED THIS

You mean like what happened in Season 2 too? Why are you even bitching about it at this point

Janefag mad just cause his waifu hates commitment.

>go to Wellington and leave Kenny like he wants so he could maybe survive and
>stay with Kenny and spend a few happy years with him before he dies painfully

Whats the right choice?

>This nigga thinks there is such a thing as "janefags"
There are two sides of this debate.
Kenny fags who would eat anything Telltale and Kenny shits in the dirt in front of them.
And The Fuck Kenny Fags. Who chose one of the only two options in-front of them to remove Kenny from their game. Killing him in the end of season 2 or killing both Jane and Kenny at the end of Season 2.
Picking Jane to live is not picking the better of two evils. This was a turd sandwich vs a gaint Douche/ Clinton vs Trump situation. Nobody wins and the course of action to it remove yourself from the equiation all together.

So I killed them both and decided that Clem dying in the woods with the baby in the winter was the canon ending of the series. because The Walking Dead has only every been good when it was a fucking comic book.

Thanks for spoiling it you fucking nigger

>playing tt walking dead after the trainwreck of season 2
You have only yourself to blame.

What did you expect? They're garbage and have always done railroading. No matter what, everyone always ends up at the same place. How else will normies be able to talk about where they're at in the game if all of them are with different characters in different places because they made a different decision four episodes ago.

Nah bro.
Stay mad because that Telltale finally stopped sucking Kenny's cock for 2 mins to realize he was a shit character since the beginning and forced you to off him.

>all these niggers crying spoilers
>while browsing Sup Forums
Fresh off the boat from reddit eh kids

Makes me retroactively happy that I shot him. At least he went with some dignity this way.

Not the same guy but this really was to be expected from telltale even if they "promised" that

>being a spoiling piece of shit
Where do you live, motherfucker? I'm gonna fuck you up. Don't pussy out either, man up to this bullshit.

Just joking, I'm not some fag that plays Telltale games lol

Fuck, I meant the second one as

Typical janefag can't even reply right LOL

>I am you, and you are me

He was a raving lunatic that brought on all of his own misfortune onto himself and those around him because if his poor sense of duty as some sort of commanding figure.

>you dont even get the option to put a bullet in his head so he doesn't suffer
Welp looks like I'am not .pirating season three.

100% correct. But if your goals are aligned with his he's the best partner you could possibly wish for.

While I would have loved for Kenny to go out with a more memorable bang. The fact that we at least have confirmation that he and Clem lived happily for several years and he got to raise at least one kid successfully is all the resolution I need from season 2. Kenbags should be glad that siding with him is now canonically confirmed to be the very best outcome. They could have easily made him some sort of abusive asshole or have him suicide instead of Jane. This is better than I ever expected them to do.

>B-B-BUT KENNY'S THE CRAZY ONE!

HOW WILL JANEFAGS EVER RECOVER?

Go to Wellington

Please hang like your shitty waifu

He lives if you go to Wellington

So why did she hang herself again?

>can die at end of S2
>people are surprised the story mainly unfolds without him anyway and they kill him off to safe themselves trouble of writing more dialogue
Really now, faggots?

Didn't want to raise a baby in the apocalypse.

>seduces Luke into sex when she knew his job was to watch the perimeter
>this gets Sarah killed
>she abandons the group TWICE therafter; first with drugs she stole from a cripple which causes some blyats to get pissed off and shoot shit up, and secondly by running off with a newborn baby ditching an 11-year-old girl in a fucking whiteout who was recently shot by a fucking rifle and just after a car accident which Jane caused, and she then fucking abandons the baby in a freezing car and pretends she "mercifully" killed it so she can push an old man over the edge
>turns out she's pregnant with Luke's baby
>abandons the group a third and final time
LOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Well neither did I, couldn't she have had that realization years before when she decided to create pointless conflict for the sake of a final climax in season 2?

is every episode for season 3 out right now? cant find any info about it

It makes me sad because no matter what Telltale does, everyone will treat it like the best game of all time.
Just like usual, I guess.

You remember any characters from TWD?

There are so many characters that are so forgetable it hurts.

I barely remember characters from the season 2. Only kenny and jane and just because of the sweet memes

youtube.com/watch?v=uiaWzLZbleo

JANEFAGS ETERNALLY BTFO

anyone?

What if you entered the settlement as Clem in the end of S2 And left Kenny?

What is this from?

So if you are also a emotional wreck and nobody could ever love you because you are a walking ball of baggage than you would love Kenny?
Sound about right.
Why would I hang Clem. You are a fucking monster just like Kenny and Jane.

I killed both Jane and Kenny. They were both the wrong option.

Just episode one you dumb, not-able-to-fucking-google-it cunt

Synopsis of your choices from S2 at the start of the game I'd imagine.

>loves a bitch who caused more deaths than fucking BEN
WHAT A FUCKING KEK YOU ARE LMAO

It's a recap from a simulated save

>A whole studio full of people
Telltale isn't run like that, and hasn't been since they switched from P&C games to walk&talk interactive fiction
check their glassdoor reviews, it's run as a sweatshop now. Think japanese animation company.

So I guess you have to be a half-insane wreck to think it's a good idea to get to a safe community in the middle of the apocalypse? Alright then.

I couldn't stop laughing at the "Kenny will remember that" while he was crippled on the road and the zombies were getting closer.

>one of the zombie's teeth fell out as they were biting kenny
>kenny found a cure for the bites on the verge of death
>the bites didn't get through the skin
>the zombie was the one who was screaming, not kenny
There are countless ways that Kenny could still be alive.

They aren't even trying anymore and it's become a joke to them. It's as sad as it is funny.

>people expected differently
kek, theres literally no game like this where your choices matter

didn't episode 2 came out yesterday?

A safe community that twas but a complete a shot in the dark rumor somebody made up to instill some kind of hope.

Yes. You would have to be some sort of half-insane wreck to go head long into a baseless rumor like it was 100% correct. but because Telltale loves the taste of Kenny's dick so much they couldn't have it be wrong right?

Kenny: Wander around trying not to be killed by zombies and other people, and maybe you end up in a safe community at the end of your wandering
Jane: Wander around trying not to be killed by zombies and other people and ??????

Daily reminder that if there's ever a choice to save someone over someone else in a Telltale game they're either going to die or fuck off offscreen in another episode

this game went to shit after they killed Carley.

Kenny: Wander around trying not to be killed by zombies and other people, Into the Frozen north during a ever decreasing temperature winter.
Jane: Wander around trying not to be killed by zombies and other people and go back to the now abandoned mall where that asshole no longer is.

They were both shitty decisions. You Kenny faggots can't seem to understand that there is no Janefags. Jane fags are not a fucking thing. Nobody wanted to go with Jane. It was either walk with a pile of human shit known as Kenny to your death in the bitter winter, Walk with a blue waffle know as Jane back to a place probably over ran with zombies now or Shoot them both fucking dead and deal with your own problems for once without two emotional wrecks control your every action even though they can't get a fucking handle on their god damn own lives.

The ending of Season 2 Was a shit show no matter what you did.

Fuck this reminds me of this whole god damn election year. fucking Trump/kenny and Clinton/Jane bullshit.
Berney/Luke had to bail out too soon.

I think it's hilarious that you think that repeating your retarded metaphor every time you post will make it any less fucking stupid

I think it is hilarious that you faggots think anyone who Justifiably hates Kenny is in some way a non-existent Jane fag.

Also you can't refute the similarities and all you can do is call me retarded instead of explaining why.

Yeah man you keep punching that air, it'll give up eventually, you're so tough

Not an argument

Neither is yours. Looks like we are at a impasse.