THAT'S IT!

I've come up with a new Final Fantasy XV thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1011940/43ba6f464b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can I kick Pronto out of the party?

OH HI THERE

Is the first Oracle Ardyn's wife? How did Luna get his power to drain daemon aids from people?

Don't think too much about it. Actually, even I don't know! [laughs]

Fuck you Tabata.

Pretty sure Ardyn is able to absorb the starscourge, while the oracle is able to heal it. At least that's what I gathered.

Only if you use your dick

You heartless piece of shit

exhentai.org/g/1011940/43ba6f464b/

thank me later

How the FUCK do you make Prompto useful

he's the load 99% of the time who I waste elixirs on trying to keep alive

Fucking zozzled

The Oracle's family is royalty, and I'm assuming that she got her power at the same time as Ardyn. But the question remains, why Tenebrae and not Accordo or Niff?

>have a fucking gun
>goes into melee range and gets stomped by aoe attacks

that fucking twink

what the fuck. Is his body really there?

give him the +AP item and the Band of Prosperity

What I thought while playing is that Luna does the same thing Ardyn does, absorb the scourge. That's why she was dying. That's also why Ardyn was pissed as fuck during the Leviathan scene, when Luna starts doing the thing on him. If she gets corrupted like he did Noctis wouldn't be able to kill her like he has to kill Ardyn.

that is indeed his body, user. Ardyn used his powers to put him back together.

Yeah, it's Nyx, Regis, the Niff emperor and Luna hanging there.

Use Piercer to decrease enemy resistances. Give him hp stuff.

wow I guess I was just so over it that I kinda rushed through and didn't look around or notice that stuff. Whoops.

The Oracle absorbs it whilst healing the infected person, which is what Ardyn does. Ardyn is a king and oracle,

>But the question remains, why Tenebrae and not Accordo or Niff?
Why does it matter?

I just beat the game - is there anything post game worth me doing?

I have a month to kill before Nioh

Give him the Gravity well and use Starshell anytime you fight daemons. Ballistic is also pretty solid vs groups, I once saw him wipe a magitek soldier dropship squad before they even touched the ground with it.

Give him HP items so he doesn't fucking die all the time and maybe that one ascension point that lets him heal for free at low hp.

I think they're releasing new shit for it like the chunks they cut out. Like who did Gladio fight, what happened to ravus maybe?, etc.

Honestly I uninstalled the game a few days after I beat it. I guess you can go do all the quests you never got around to doing and get the car flying and fish and race chocobos.

Pitioss ruins is pretty fun. Costlemark locked dungeon is worth doing too. Those are the most challenging things in the game.

Is chapter 14 longer than 13? I have 0 motivation to go on.

why the FUCK does that little faggot never use the machines I give him, literally gravity well is the only fucking one i've ever seen him use and even that was rare. Makes no goddamn sense because some of the Machines AR's are so high

thankfully not

>paying for mediocre things they cut from the original game for no reason

shorter, its the last chapter. You might as well finish
Pitioss ruins
Randolph Weapon Quests
Dungeon Seal Door Weapons

Because only Tenebrae and Lucis have royalty, and said royalty are the only people directly connected to the gods.

what level should I be for Pitioss?

there are no mobs in Pitioss. It's a puzzle dungeon

Any level. Go there before reading anything else here or anywhere else on the internet. Get the flying car and land on the yellow stripe on the world map near rock of ravasomethingough, the dungeon is around there. You're in fora surprise.

Well too late, you got spoiled.

Are mini games affected by difficulty settings?

GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH NOT A NEW RECIPE NOT A NEW RECIIIIIPE

>The Oracle's family is royalty
Where is this stated?

>put him back together.

wait, when did he die in the first place?

Kingsglaive.
Like one of the first things in the game. Luna's mother was Queen Slyva.

>Ardyn used his powers to put him back together.
Getting confused here, did he actually put him back together, preserve him (somehow), or just create an illusion? I thought it was an illusion.

Let's all state facts! I'll start,

FACT:

This is the worst story in any of the main Final Fantasy entries.

Ardyn is basically a cross between a white mage and a black mage. He used his healer powers to reconstruct them (Revive) and preserve the bodies for 10 years (Stop)

The Ultimania confirms that it's their actual bodies.

Considering we see Nyx start to fade away at the end of Kingsglaive, I'd say that he got a hold of the body before it completely disintegrated and restored part of it and preserved it.

>Kingsglaive.

i saw that movie though. he seemed alright at the end. i mean, he was terribly scared from the rings powers but it didnt end with him lying dead or something.

I'm only on chapter 2 but this games setting sure is ugly and bland compared to kingsglaive. why did set it in a crappy desert with ps2 textures and vegetation? jesus christ

>i mean, he was terribly scared from the rings powers but it didnt end with him lying dead or something.
Did miss what the Lucii said to him? He would be able to use the Ring, but he'd be dead by dawn.

probably. the last time i saw the movie was back when i saw it in the theaters .

the movie didnt seem memorable at all outside of the monster cameos.

What an edgelord

It only gets worse from there.

He probably raped the body too. I would.

Nyx was judged by the Kings of Lucis, and was found to be just and was able to use the Ring of the Lucii but only until the sun rose and the price would be his life.

>all this autistic discussion and fanfic speculation on a shitty, broken story

can we get back to the gameplay and actual shit you do in the game. Are the post game dungeons even worth it? Is there rewards or are they there for pointless "challenge filler" - looking exactly the same as each other, and not unique in anyway ala the chalice dungeons of bloodborne?

Play it and see.

man, kids today are so spoiled. ill save you the trouble and tell you not to bother with them. especially since you dont get any "cheevos" to show off to your friends.

>challenge filler
pfft, god, i hate kids.

>can we get back to the gameplay and actual shit you do in the game

But the potential of game and story are the only things worth discussing. Anything that's actually in it is garbage.

No.

I lost it when Ignis jumped in the water for this.

>didn't know that Luna would look at the photo at the end
>mfw I picked the photo of Luna's wedding dress
>mfw I accidentally got the canon ending

yes!

He was pushed.

Justice for Ignis 2017.

Who the fuck designed Costlemark Tower.

I want to fucking castrate them.

I ran out of items the THIRD time I had to fight the three Red Giants and the Naga. Then I had to fight them three more times, each time just having to let myself die to get a summon to kill them because it would take too long afterwards.

Who the fuck thought randomizing the puzzle thing was a good idea.

I want to fucking castrate them.

The rate people complain about him always dying I was expecting him to be a hassle but I have never had any problems with him at all. Are you giving him decent equipment and ascension skills? Maybe you just suck.

Isn't Costlemark the one where you can't use items in the post-game version? Sounds like hell on earth.

Worse than 1,2,3,5? Nope definitely not, fuck off nostalgia fags

>hawaiian islands-shaped land next to accordo
Let me guess, Gladio is going there in his DLC

That would be Menace Sleeps in Costlemark, aka sealed door boss

seriously? how is that possible? the game so far it just seems so flat, dull and lifeless. and the hyper detailed main character models really contrast with the muddy, sparse environment

How big is the chance they will make Nyx Ulric will become playable.

His character model is obviously in-game if they got this dead version of him

Yeah that's what I meant.

Ok, i just played from chap 13 thru the end of the game for the first time. What the fuck were they thinking?

I honestly thought the game was really good at first, then like from Altissa onward it was mostly LAME. Totally rushed and unfinished. I didn't even pay attention to the games development or anything. When you first start its like "oh this is pretty cool, im sure there's tons of different stuff to do, the story will be long and detailed, etc, etc." NOPE

>What the fuck were they thinking?
>Totally rushed and unfinished

You answered your own question.

In your opinion what would improve the story or lore of FFXV?

>the full map of Accordo with terrain and places of interest designed and marked and named
>we'll never see any of it

If Noct used his fishing skill to fight Leviathan.

Longer development times.
It feels like 50% of the game was cut.

Oh, yeah - and stick with Nomura's original vision.

I figured after picking up a hunt in Altissa the story would have you exploring outside the city, but before I knew it we were on a train leaving town. From a game designer's perspective, what was the point of going there?

I really fucking hate how games looks on luminous engine. something about the look of xiv and xv is so ugly to me

That I did, user.

>It feels like 50% of the game was cut.
It pretty much was.
I want to see what they add in with the patches before I come up with that, because the issues I have may the ones that they fix.

Nomura obviously did not have a complete vision, that's why the development got so fucked up and he had to go. He obviously just had a few cool concepts and had no idea how to make a story out of it.

From what I've been reading over the years, it was a clusterfuck of various things.

Except that isn't true at all and Nomura's script was written and finished in 2011. They even took the original writer off of the team and started completely re-writing things when Hajime took over.

>Hold O to slaughter

Is this the whole game? I'm an hour in and it's really easy. I also don't get the point of using different weapons when the sword is so fast.

OK, now tell me WHY

>Nomura's script was written and finished in 2011
Didn't Ferrari just say this past month that the script kept changing every 3 months until 2013 or so?

So I've reached the 2nd area and I'm level 15. Should I just grind to a higher level or just burn through the story?

Every time there's a group of Imperial snipers I run into they always kick my ass, I need some new gear but have no idea where to find it.

Weapon shops are usually at outposts.

>Except that isn't true at all and Nomura's script

Gentiana is for /ss/

At this point everyone could be right and everyone could be wrong. We will never know the full story unless they release a terabyte bluray with dev info

What?

>Developing Ravus; he had so much potential for this revenge story against the people who let his family die and his desire to protect his sister from them, as well as why he went over to the Empire

>More of the empire; Prompto's dad, the inhabitants of the empire, the daemon curse that wiped out the capital city

>More of Lunafreya's and Noctis' relationship; more Lunafreya period

>More details about Ardyn's past; flashback would have been rad

Nomura's version was going to be
>edgy garbage
>no coherent story
>KH with a fresh coat of FF paint
>trilogy
>a musical

Let it go user, Versus XIII was never going to see the light of day.

for fuck's sake can we just have a comfy thread without all these nomurafags babybitching about everything?

All he uses is the auto crossbow and he's never lost an HP point for me.