youtube.com/watch?v=dCk7wpk5Fys&list=PL0016160BE9F7FC8B&index=12
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridgend_suicide_incidents
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's called England.

>tfw fpbp

>you will never play hide an seek in a british marsh with doomed orphans

feels bad

how do i get my hair as white as this

I was born in Wales m8. So that was pretty much my upbringing.

fuck off, shrek

Bogs and swamps are absolutely the worst kind of environments that exist and I seriously hate it whenever I see one in games.

god, the lighting is aging like milk. fucking downgrade.

Shower regularly with domestos

You actually can do it, it's called bleaching, pretty simple process but it can take a while.

And I find it funny that you say white because when lighting strikes him you can see it's like a very light blonde

This image triggers some people's PTSD but I thought it was extremely comfy desu

Nah, his hair is white.

>tfw your country is just one big european bog

jungles and deserts are worse

>one big FROZEN bog
>England
>not Eastern Europe

Sorry about the whole being next to Sweden thing Finland.

Saint-Petersburg. Russia. Literally a fucking swamp.

>Eastern Europe
A bunch of flat lands. Unless you mean Russia.

your country doesn't even fucking exist compared to the ones around it

WHAT ARE YER DOING IN MY SWAMP

I wonder if black blood would work as a mosquito repellent

Why were they doomed?

They were all welsh

that blonde you see is probably just the light from the sun mixing with the WHITE hair.

seriously why would geralt be known as the white wolf if he was blonde

It really doesn't.

It was Wales, no jobs, no money, no mines for their dads to at least kill themselves for money in. Although calling my mates doomed to their face would have been a bit harsh.

What is that even supposed to mean?

What did he mean by this?

I think sewers take the cake for that

>bunch of flatlands
Yeah with rivers,lakes,hills,forests swamps and fields.There aren't any mountains in Velen/Novigrad

Finland is CUTE

CUTE

>tfw all you ever wanted since being a kid and reading King Arthur stories was to live in England and be knighted by the Queen

Im Irish, stay out of my bogs. Theyre worth more than you

>what is bald mountain

Just break into the palace, it's not as hard as you might think and has been done many times even in recent history. Take a selfie of you teabagging the Queen, and then ransom the picture off for a OBE.

I could never do that to HRH though. She's on my money, staring at me. I'd feel guilty as fuck.

Why not just kidnap the queen, make up your own currency and demand equivalent exhance rate for the said currency as the British pound for ransom?

Samefrag

I dunno, if it were me, I'd not be able to make a transaction without a little knowing grin.

He wanted an OBE. Also not many people in England give a fuck about the Queen, so you'd just get a lot of people going "jog on mate."

I get what you're saying, and his hair IS white, but when lighting strikes it from a certain angle it does looks blonde.

As a person who lived for 5 years on a swamp area I can say this much about swamps: Fuck swamps.

You have no fucking idea how shitty it is to live there, seriously.

I know it sounds like a silly stereotype, but most people living there are fucking inbreds and dumb as a rock, and while not like in the movies, shit is too far apart from everything.

But the worst part is the weather, nigga, in the summer you're basically melting off, but because everything is so fucking damp, your entire skin itches all the time, because the area has extreme moisture. It feels as if a guy showered you with itchy powder. Then in the winter it's cold as fuck, and nothing makes you feel warm because again everything is damp.

And the bugs, fuck the bugs, you'll get eaten alive every single day by them, not just mosquitos either but some nasty shits that have never been catalogued. I was once stung in my ear by some weird bug I never saw but basically the place where it stung me got super swollen, my ear was huge and instead of a scar I got some sort of yellow looking shit growing on the sting, looked like that shit the guy from jurassic part had his mosquito on.

And for some dumb reason I'll never understand, all the houses are built with wood, instead of brick or concrete, so of course the shit weather wears the wood down and you have to watch out not to fall through a rotten plank.
Shit area to live in I tell you, only people who find swamp comfies are rednecks and people who've never been to swamps.

>tfw no Ciri gf

Swamps are basically nature's sewers though

I thought that was France.

France is beautiful

England doesn't look anything like that

>mfw forced to study swedish in school

If it wasn't forced I wouldn't hate those cucks as much.

France actually has quite nice nature. It's just the Fr*nch that make it a bad place.

France is a marvelous land, my friend.

No one said it was an ugly sewer, but beautiful or not, it's still full of shit, and smells awful.

>Wales

I bet you also believe french people only shower twice a week, right?

That's a meme buddy, France doesn't smell like shit, neither does venice.

>it's still full of shit, and smells awful.

Like I said it's just the frogs that make it bad

Not as full of shit as you, retard

I know that, but most sewers are actually quite amazing architectural marvels, people just don't like spending time there because of all the shit that fills it up.

Welsh lad here. Can confirm.

torilla tavataan

>frozen ok, this time of year its frozen

>Have a friend that never read the book before playing the games
>mfw he's a huge triss fag despite her being a lying, oportunistic cunt
FOOOOOOL

Why you like swamps OP? They are not comfy

She is a cunt, but she's cute. Ciri is best though obviously.

The only right choice is forsaking all bitches so you can be a fulltime dad. Ciri is the only one who deserves Geralt's time and effort.

How is Finland? Is it good for expats?

We don't need more immigrants if that's what you're asking.

But I'm of Finnish descent. Am I not allowed to return to my ancestral homeland? Blease!

that's based on slav folklore not some english tea stories
fucking americunts

Either youre wealthy and you dont want to experience finnish tax system or youre poor and no one wants you here.

Fucking leave Finland alone, they're struggling against globalisation as it is.

amerimutt ancestry means jack shit

Cold and high taxes. Foreigners usually have hard time comprehending how social interaction works for us; we only talk to communicate a message, not to fill in space.

Amerimutt here. Can confirm. "Muh heritage" is for autists.

deserts are based

literally just gave them food

t. Abdul Hussein al-Mohammed

I want reddit to go back

t. a small sad child living in a shitty frozen bog

oops i meant to say that i am that child. the climate here is shit. it's just darkness and snow. i wish i could just lie in the 40 degree sun all the time

Nah m8 I'm American. Say what you want about burgerland and its inhabitants but most of our country has pretty high tier geography.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCk7wpk5Fys&list=PL0016160BE9F7FC8B&index=12

;_;

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side and shit. I bet that would get old to you.

Welsh people have a tenuous grip on life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridgend_suicide_incidents

France was Toussaint's inspiration, south-east France to be precise.

A small mountain with invisible walls all around it so you can't even climb it apart from the linear story way later in the game.

Literally not part of the open world.

Todd didn't make this game, thus there were no promises that you could climb it.

It's still part of the environment, just not the playspace.

You're english, aren't you? Whatever you are, stay jelly.

holy shit that's the first screenshot i see around here, where in the game doesn't look like a flat image from some 2d-cartoon

keep talking English bro, french will have died out as a language in 20 years

After shrugging off and ignoring the witcher series as mindless hack and slash games for so long i finally tested w3 and it was bretty good. Definitely beats Skyrim by a long shot. But that post-ending gameplay (beside the dlcs) made me feel empty. I got the bad ending which might be the cause (tfw no witch to witcher). Felt like all those hours focusing on Ciri was for naught and i strolled the world for a few hours as a depressed mess. d/ling w1 and w2 right now to see how they are and will replay w3 as a good goy siding with Triss.

What are the chances w4 will happen and when? The witcher world and lore are kinda neat. I bet Ciri will be the protagonist if it happens though. Bummer.

I'm not French but this is the dumbest thing I've read on Sup Forums so far today.

witcher 1 has 10/10 atmosphere and soundtrack

one golden tip is when you get to the city clear every possible thing before going to the swamp, otherwise you're going to be overloaded with quests from both areas that have you running back and fourth.

>only people speaking french will be africans in africa
We wuz forerunners n shiet

French is actually the fastest growing language in the world thanks to african demographic boom/ And english borrowed a good third of its vocabulary to french or latin through french. English is still going to be the lingya franca thanks to the US, but french is not going anyway anytime soon. And France willl remain sunnier and more beautiful than the UK.

Cheers.

I'm honestly not too hyped to play it since story is pretty much spoiled and the modern gameplay/mechanics have surely pampered me too hard.
>tfw can't enjoy games like a clueless child anymore

>France willl remain sunnier and more beautiful than the UK
You mean more African?

I mean more like Toussaint and less like the bogs. In the village near mine, there's a small community of english who came to live here. You should see how happy they are, to eat like us, to speak with us with their cute english accents, to enjoy the french southwestern countryside life.

Marine LaPenn is actually the most popular candidate right now and she intends to put a giant FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL sign on France

It's true, she's a favourite but unless the Frexit referendum is won, she won't be able to do much. Lots of people will not be voting in the presidential elections, leftists won't want to chose between hard right and what they deem to be the far right but isn't really anymore. But if Le Pen wins, once she makes the referendum happen, I'm sure every cuck will make it a point to vote remain. I dont take lip from anyone but I'm no delusional fool either. We've been bombarded with multiculti propaganda for decades, our identity has been systematically destroyed since Charles de Gaulle left office. We've been heavily americanized, I've seen open Macdonalds restaurants open on christmas day with customers in it, the most popular music genre in France is rap. Every major city is multiethnic shithole and even after the several terrorist attacks we've had there are still cucks to defend muslims.
But in spite of all this, plenty of our muslims are seeking refuge in the UK because they are much more tolerant than we are, they don't have our laïcité.
Alll Sup Forums aside, Marine Le Pen is not a miracle a cure. Like the Brexit, it's only a step in the right direction.

>And France willl remain sunnier and more beautiful than the UK

try harder

>try
Don't have to. No matter what your opinion of the french may be, France remains one of the most beautiful countries in the world.