Why is this game revered so much? It's boring as shit

Why is this game revered so much? It's boring as shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8BFV5AJ2IQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know user. I've been really tired of the 'Rockstar formula' for their open world games. These games are so stuffed with dull cutscenes and dialogue, the characters are cardboard or walking clichés.

There was a fucking 10 second animation everytime you stopped to loot or skin something unless you parked your horse on the body. How is that acceptable? This is just one of many bizarre design decisions Rockstar takes. Least of all their shitty 'tutorials' where a box pops up in the top left corner never to be seen again etc.

It's the only good Open World Game since San Andreas. I have yet to play Witcher 3

Fuck you

then play something else you fucking sperg

Well boring as shit may be a bit harsh

But I was expecting far more from supposedly one of the best games ever

but VC was a better game

Rockstar fanbase being as articulate as ever

Because it's the first real open-world spaghetti western, and it's very well made.

Yes, is boring and don't deserve all the praise, but it have some good moments

Because it sets out to be a game where you can roleplay a gunslinging bounty hunting cowboy roaming the wild west and it does that job better than anything else.

>it's a "Sup Forums hates something popular and tries to find flaws at every turn" episode

Or op is a shill trying to start banter. We've had this thread every other day.

Good western game

No I'm just curious why it's held in such high regard

Alright it's just my opinion, but there are truly amazing games out there but I just feel meh playing this

Ok lets try here:

Whats boring about it?

This is one of the best western games ever made, once you beat it of course it gets boring just like any other open world game

Because spaghetti western GTA. Basically a setting that isn't explored.

>Bill Wil(liam)son
>"I'm in charge here!"
>Thumbs tucked behind his belt
How did they predict Baneposting?

Americans love it because it is American history vidya, just like Europe loves games with castles, knights and dragons.

>Waaah like my game!

MGSV did open world right

It's just a side feature

>American history
Not really. It emulates spaghetti western films which were hyper-stylized compared to the traditional American ones

Europeans love Sports games the most

Most of the dark fantasy platform/WRPG stuff is actually made by Eastern Europe or Japs

Play the game for hours just for this

youtube.com/watch?v=T8BFV5AJ2IQ

game has feels

It was the setting and some story moments that made it for me. Many of the actual missions were pretty boring.

I thought it was decent. The ambience is good.

My main grip is how the world got kind of lifeless at some point. The handcrafted world itself is good, but there seemed to be a lack of variety of activities, from what I recall.

Open world sandbox games werent as common back then and western games are STILL a rarity

So it was nice

trying to build hype for the new game are you?

How much do you get paid and where can I apply?

Sup Forums hates it because its not on PC.

Literally GTA but Western

There's almost no cowboy games, so getting a very enjoyable cowboy game where you were free to fuck around and do as you please was a godsend.

The only thing missing was train/bank robberies and other bandit activity like cattle rustling. But with Marston trying to start over it wouldn't fit as well I guess. Even though you can gun down 100 people and bounty hunters with no repercussions.

cant you play this on PC now though? I thought I seen some threads about it a few months back

You can play it though PS Now. You're literally just streaming a PS3 playing the game so none of the advantages of a PC port and tons of input lag if you don't have a good connection, but it's still technically playing it.

If you have a PS3 or 360 you'd be far better off just buying it there.

yeah it was free on xbox a few years ago. I just remembered seeing some shit about it being playable now.