"10/10 amazing characters" - polygon

"10/10 amazing characters" - polygon

Random nigro on a setting which probably dont fit. What game tho?

She fits in the setting, its horizon

"Heterosexual white males are underrepresented in video games." -- Sup Forums

is this photoshopped

Ah ok then it fits.

>mfw there is a BLACKED mini game

the fuck is that thing

WE

tumblr go home

>she

smfh never has it been more apparent that im surrounded by racist cunts on this board dude

There is no way on God's green Earth that's a woman. What is with these fucking developers making every female have the facial shape of a PEAR. THAT'S NOT HOW IT FUCKING WORKS.

Even the protagonist suffers from this, only at a slighter degree.

That's the black chick from nuGhostBusters

"anyone besides white males matter" - retards like you

is that an abo?

A woman's body is supposed to be shaped like this. Not the face.

>diversity = blacks

Brilliant meme.

>she

Game developer here. We did our best since we couldn't find references of an attractive black female.

How long you been here? A month?

>defending god awful character design and crying "muh racism"

Why couldn't they just make it all white characters? Is there a need for this cuck shit?

looks like ainsley in a wig

it's literally an ape that walks on all fours and lives in a cave

Holy shit what the fuck is that thing?

....she?

Jesus christ, it's like if Forrest Whittaker and Gorilla Grodd had a child.

it's gorilla studios alright

t. White straight male

>she

We wouldn't have these kind of retarded 'diversity' issues if devs just stuck with extremely caricatured, and non-human characters. Realism ruined games.

Western devs specially americans ruined videogames.

You need to leave

>Western Sony devs ruined videogames
Fixed

>hurt xboner

another commie agitator to be gassed

>actually playing the newest AAA 3rd person action trash that gets shit out every few months

Please Sup Forums, please. I bet you still browse IGN and read GameInformer too....

>she

that man looks quite ugly

This, western games were pretty decent before the ps3 era

Gay people are way over represented
Black people are becoming over represented
Ugly women are over represented
Cute girls are under represented.

Nigga, polygon gave Bayo 2 7.5/10 for the sole reason that Bayo is too hot

This, the bonus that comes with this one is strong social justice propoganda

>polygon

Ah, yes, the most influential gaming-related publication that has and ever will exist.

Welp, it's not like that game was going to be good anyway.

Alert me when an actually good and promising title gets leftified.

I do what I want pussy

I think the diversity shit in these games are complete shit but I have no problems with representations of any kind as long as it commits, like the majority you see are white or black or anything else. Only in particular settings do these mixes work and not look like complete sjw shit

Why do black people trigger you guys so much?

Because they suck.

because they won't shut up about us oppressing them

So stop opposing others

it triggers me because it's literally shoehorned in just to satisfy sjw's. if they put in black people into a setting that makes more sense then it's no issue at all. this game would be honestly a lot neater if all were just straight up black.

No, no, it's okay, really. Because blacks have the ultimate safe space where they'll never be bothered by Whitey ever again. It's called Africa.

Of course, GTA:SA was pretty much an entire cast of black peoples but it fit the setting of the game and made sense.

But not every game should be checking off some list of diversity. Especially the gays though, which is such a small percentage of humanity, yet it is shoved into everything. They are very over represented

How so? Wouldn't it make sense to be all sorts of scattered people after a civilization meltdown?

did you just assume her gender?

My issue with the term 'diversity' is that it doesn't actually mean diversity. I remember applying for a job once at school and the (black) guy who was interviewing me went on about how diversity was very important to them. And as I looked around the work area, I noticed that 'diversity' meant 'black', because nearly everyone there was black, though I imagine that some of them were gay as well.

>her.

You mean thon thon right? You bigot.

This is suppose to be in some stone age setting. I don't think tribes traveled so far to other places and got along so easily at that time. I just hate it when people try insert political statements in such a shrewd way into games

>Because blacks have the ultimate safe space where they'll never be bothered by Whitey ever again.
So why did you go there and enslave them?

It's a post apocalypse setting probably in what was America. Why wouldn't there be black people?....

This (((game))) is just like those hollywood movies where they replace a historically white male character with a black person or woman for no other reason than to check a box on the diversity list. Refusing to accept shoehorned political ideas and propaganda in your entertainment doesnt make you racist or "triggered", just free thinking and critical. Regardless, anyone who has good taste in games would never touch this steaming pile of dogshit.

literally reverse Kratos

by having a black character? how does that ruin games?

They enslaved themselves.

If it is America then it's fine. My issue is more that it's a 'woman'.

>historically
Yeah remember those robo dinos IRL guiz

trigger warning that shit

>strong social justice propoganda
what is the propaganda in horizon?

ooga booga

Because in an apocalypse, the major cities where the vast majority of minoritys live in would be the targets of whatever caused the apocalypse.

Jesus lad, did you read it or just pick a random word to shit on? And do you even have a point?

>"why do you hate niggers Sup Forums?"

Do you really need an answer? Isn't it pretty self explanatory?

>why do you hate blacks in video games?

Because blacks are annoying and ugly in real life, I don't want them shoehorned in my entertainment, especially if it's to make some sort of bizarre political point. It's alright if you are making a game where niggers fit in like a GTA or a crime based game but do you expect me to watch as you put gorillas in my futuristic post apocalyptic mecha dinosaur fantasy and clap?

I wouldn't care if she wasn't so ugly

what the fuck is up with the faces and facial expressions in this game? looks worse than half-life 2

You retarded to think if its comparable to changing historical accuracy, kys insecure whitty

Awesome Kong is a vidya character now?

what is the shoehorned political idea behind having black and white people living in the same village thousands of years in the future?

Leave it to japan to do it right

It's the other africans that enslaved them and the jews that sold them.

>you put gorillas in my futuristic post apocalyptic mecha dinosaur fantasy and clap?
So why aren't blacks or any other race allowed to exist in that setting?

Diversity. I have nothing against diversity. But in a stone age setting it's impossible to have such a strong mix of origins in such a small location. It's just put in there so that it wont be judged so it wont have complaints about the matter even if it's the dumbest thing to complain about and should always be ignored.

Serious question, why is it a problem when a character isn't attractive? A character doesn't have to be attractive to be well-designed.

I don't get Sup Forums obsession with needing every female in videogames to be fapbait. is it a desperate virgin thing? I used to be into fanservice when I was a teenager but I didn't get upset when it wasn't included

If it was thousands of years in the past. i'd agree that it's shoehorned, but since black and white people live in the same cities today, one could easily extrapolate that they will likely continue to do so

because it's set after great purge of niggers

This

bbc god gene

>stone age setting
>Set in the future with fucking mecha dinos
Are you clinically retarded?

You think that's a realistic situation? Without the strong arm of the law, whites living among blacks is impossible. You'd know if you live surrounded by blacks.

>it's impossible to have such a strong mix of origins in such a small location
why

>Put a black person in post civilization world
>MUH POLITIKZ

You're pretty gross you should probably kill yourself :D

haha

This has been explained many times. Modern women reject their societal roles as housewives and mothers, which makes them little more than walking talking vaginas. A modern woman has no value if she's not sexy.

>but since black and white people live in the same cities today, one could easily extrapolate that they will likely continue to do so

Remove a modern police force from the equation and try to imagine if whites would really subject themselves to live with blacks.

Niggers would have chimped out and brought about their own destruction and without whitey to save their asses and protect them from real life they would go extinct.

This or they would have chimped out and attacked whitey so they would have to be dealt with.

So whites are literally savages that go kill crazy the moment the police isn't involved?
Nice

Either a disgusting looking female or a faggot is behind this post.