LOL

LOL

>xbox is the cute blonde girl
>sony is the friendzoned fag

SONY LOSES AGAIN LOL

Check shoulder to waist ratio. It's clearly Chad, while friendzoned PCuck is in the background.

"For never was a story of more woe. Than this of Juliet and her Romeo."

fpbp

This

Would be a sissy for ps4-kun :3c

Is Nintendo the cameraman?

This.

O legs
lol

>ponytail

Into the fucking trash.

Where's nintendo and steam

too busy actually playing games

Real talk: Why is transgendered (man in a woman body or woman in a man body) widely accepted today yet Otherkin (animal in a human body) is most commonly ignored or ridiculed? Both are equivalent in the false believe they are something other they who they are trapped in a prison of flesh they do not desire, can someone help me out here?

>the man with no taste

making the picture

someone add a fedora and a shadow

>h-h-haha sony loses

Humans can be male and/or female.
Humans can not be and/or not-human.

Its pretty fucking simple.

If I can pretend I'm another gender why can I pretend I'm another species or race?

>man that likes lazy girls

Are you really this dense, or funposting?

good point

>he can choose his gender but not species

look at the chicken legs

this is a sunken chested manlet

>Humans can be male and/or female
But they can't choose.
>Humans can not be and/or not-human.
Because they can't choose either.

Same thing.

>Do you think love can bloom even on a battlefield?

>le homosexual meme
kys

>muh squats le oats!

No one gives a fuck dude, go back to /fit/ fag

>furries ever

humanity's biggest mistake Hopefully god emperor trump will shoot all of these disgusting subhumans into the sun with the rest of the trash

of course you dont give a shit, but that explains why you're here, doesn't it

Trump will be impeached early into his presidency once we have proof of his ties with Russia.

Otherkin are people that truly believe they are animals on the inside
Furries are people who like to pretend to be a beefy wolfman and enjoy jerking it to images of other anthropomorphic characters

While I don't agree with either of them, the difference is in the potential.

If conception is the base point of your existence, you had the potential to be male or female, but you were always going to come out human.

You could argue that the base point was earlier if you want to get all spiritual about it.

only gay retards who has to compensate for autism and/or height are obsessed with lifting

You're drawing an arbitrary line rather than having any real principle.

Men can be tall and/or short.
Men can not be and/or not-men.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA ok

Because currently you can surgically replace or alter your genitals to be a appear vaguely similar to the other gender. The moment that animal surgery becomes real and we can surgically place human brains into a dog body Otherkin will never be recognized like transgendered.

Though both are likely mental illnesses

you can keep pretending there's a difference, the sun's cleansing flames don't care either way

doubtful but hopefully he commissions nasa to remove furry scum before it happens

I like to pretend I'm a little girl and erp with people online, that doesn't mean I think I'm a little girl on the inside.

>youll never stand this close to a qt

Lies. I've seen plenty of Homo Sapiens that don't really qualify to be humans, all things considered. You know, when a thing looks like one, but doesn't act or feel like one.

skinny nerds can have wide shoulders without muscle, hoodie makes him look bigger

Look how close he is. Alpha as fuck

>they're both captured on a static picture with a tiny resolution

it's like pottery

DELET THIS

no

Eventually they'll normalize your degeneracy after they're done with faggots, trannies and pedos.

CNN pls
Haven't you been BTFO enough already?

top lol

there's no different, it's just the hoodie

dude has girl hips in those tight pants

What are you talking about? Everyone accepts people with down syndrome, except their parents of course.

>your xbone and ps4 are having console sex and playing each others games while you are at work/school

Good thing I don't own an xbone. Although I do own a Wii U, N3DS and PC. Orgy?