Post your face when you didn't preordered the Switch

>post your face when you didn't preordered the Switch

>post yfw when you can't structured sentences

Not like there is anything to play on it day 1.

i dunno a normal face i guess because who the fuck preorders consoles for the 3 (shit) games they launch with?

preorder*
not preordered

/thread

>mfw I ordered 4 to scalp
Easy money.

>facebook memes

when does she get the hot (hob)goblin dick?

Why the fuck would anyone pre-order any console ever? Unless he's starving for games or something? At lunch consoles are most expensive, most prone to technical issues, have least games and you also have the biggest chance to buy a console that will by dead soon after launch.

Switch will have the same fate as the PS4 for me, 1 or 2 games i really want to play but can't justify buying a console for.

test

test

>didn't preordered

fuck off spic

also who the fuck preorders anything

Let me tell you.
In North America, the original 3DS XLs were a dogshit red and black or blue and black and I liked neither. As time went on, and the 3/DS library continued growing and becoming respectable. When it was announced that Nintendo was going to release a solid black one, I pre-ordered it because I wanted it on the first day it was available.
As you can see, this particular circumstance allows for no need to worry about peak price, technical issues, nor a small library. Beyond it, I completely agree with your line of questioning..

man this show is terrible.

Ignore caption

>imgur memes on Sup Forums

Is this the time to leave?

I'll watch you get wiiu'd

you should thank the neogaf crossposters

Faggot.

>Not thicc because she's skipping leg days
fugg

Pre-ordering is pointless enough as it is, but pre-ordering a fucking console is just straight up retarded.

>"Fellow poorfags, please come into my thread so we can have a support group and pretend we're better than people with more money"

I can't wait to play GR2. The anticipation is killing me.

>tfw poor

Wow you have a job at McDonalds, how impressive.

>saltguy on Sup Forums

welp

DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOOW
YOU'RE ALL POOR ANYWAYS
WITH THE MONEY I MAKE I CAN BUY ANYTHING
EVEN THE GREATEST CONSOLE EVER MADE THE NINTENDO SWITCH
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>crazyagay on Sup Forums

welp

nice falseflaging fellow sonybro :)

post you are face when you wented to school and learned the english

terrible opinion

Not a sonygger. Just a jaded fan of nintendo games, who wants to buy a decent console and not the switch.

aah the praised poorfag meme combined with the smug anime girl, how refreshing to see someone creative for once!

>MFW I've never pre-ordered anything

If I wanted a low-spec ARM tablet that can play some overpriced children's games, there are plenty of those on alibaba.

where is this from?

>preordering consoles
>ever
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

welcome to hype culture