When is.pat just going to leave either with woolie or without him?

When is.pat just going to leave either with woolie or without him?
When is he doing to start streaming full time with his two to three extremely hot.bitches?

hopefully soon. the ither twi are dead weight.

He should keep Woolie and fuck off to Twitch, and leave Matt saddled with his shitty Machinima contract

>Paige is getting more streamers than Matt now

the ultimate humiliation

he thought thesw1tcher was going to be his springboard into stardom but Pat eclipsed him and he's nothing but a shitty sidekick people can't stand

>4 members
>struggle to upload three times a week
>2 members
>uploading at least once a day

>Matt isn't coming back anytime soon
>if whatever that project goes well he might be gone forever

if it's such a big secret, why bother posting this?

fuuuck i hope Pat leaves and Woolie starts streaming fighting games on his own channel, that'd be the best timeline.
Matt can fuck off with the channel and hire his Tumblrfriends.

He's a narcissist

Attention.

because he's excited about it and desperately wants to tell people about it, but isn't allowed.

>Matt and Liam couldn't play the personas they were assigned and thus flounder and die

>Woolie built a persona he can barely up hold and teeters on the edge constantly

>Pat lives his persona and enjoys it

It like one of them there Shin MegoomiTansei games where Pat embraced his demons while the others are hung on telephone wires

>Matt makes an excuse to go on vacation
>Liam fucked off because the channel was dying
>Pat and Woolie holding down the fort better than the four of them ever could
>Dark Souls and Parasite Eve 2
>Pat's been streaming more and more lately because he realizes it's much easier to make money with
>Pat and Paige work off each other quite well (Pat confirmed for masturbating on their first date)
Matt fucked them over hard by signing that Machinima contract for 15 years.

Nice copypasta

attention

>Pat goes to streaming with Paige
>Matt goes to streaming with Tumblrfriends
>Woolie goes to streaming with Mike0dude
>Liam goes to streaming by himself

Well I was prepared for this day. Every Youtuber I've followed before this inevitably broke up due to shitty drama. This is the best ending you can get to a channel.

I don't think there was any drama.

There's no drama, the only hint we've gotten at all is stress and youtube not making as much money, which probably caused the stress

I didn't mean to imply that. I mean it's good they can go their separate ways without childish tantrums. Usually that's how Youtube channels decline and end

Matt and Liam still seem close, maybe Woolie too. Pat and Liam have had almost no interaction since he left and Pat didn't give any sappy goodbye messages either like Matt/Woolie did. I never got the feeling he was a big fan of Liam from the beginning, the MGSV playthrough when Liam was ruining the cutscenes because LOLZMEMZ Pat was just brooding and pissed

That's not drama.
Pat didn't really know Liam until Woolie and Matt dragged him in to the channel for the weeb audience.

why would you want pat and woolie to break up? they are the best pair

They're honestly the only two that actually seem like friends.
Anyone got the webm of Matt in his onesie spazzing out?

How can any of us compare to this personification of perfection itself?

>get to the first podcast after Liam jumped ship
>neither Pat or Woolie acknowledge it
Did they do it in a video or something?

I remember them saying goodbye to Liam. It was only thirty seconds long though. You must have listened to the wrong podcast

>Pat and Woolie say their goodbyes
>Matt makes a long gay post about it and the both of them joke about it

People will always follow Pat because of this.
He's has genuine character

Matt can't come between Big Popa Woolie and Saucy Liam

>He jumped ship
Fucking wot

I forgot what podcast, but they said they said their goodbyes and liam left, liam came back real quick, pissed on everything and left

Wow, what an asshole. Jesus Liam.

I'm guessing shitty comic book. Possibly shitty fan comic for something like Godzilla or Punisher.

Pat cannot leave. He's on the stupid 2025 contract just like Matt.