HELL HAS FROZEN OVER
youtube.com/watch?v=4WCHxPMsjTc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hFBPWZBFQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy shit.

what's it been, 5-6 years now?

Can I refund it yet?

UPON THE DAY OF ITS RELEASE WE SHALL PLUNDER IT!

have to wait for full release. In a decade or so

Jesus, finally. WEEWOOWEEWOO ECELEB SHIT OG is how I found idubbzz back in the day and it was an amazing 2-3 years before he turned into Filthy Frank 2.0 and pandered to the lowest cmoon denominator: retarded tweens.

Since the last update? Yeah.

I love this image.

>Overgrowth
>Out of alpha

Holy fuck

Just when I was starting to take a glance at this thing

>yiffe!
my fucking sides

This shit still isn't out?

I started at university when I first heard of it and have now completed by master's degree.

day 1 pirate

>playing nu male cuck sjw shit games
remember when this dumb bitch said 4 out of 5 women have been raped?

Why did it have to be furshit

WHY

Is the world about to end, this was never supposed to come out of alpha ever

HOLY FUCK!

This shit has taken so long to come out that SJW and cuck weren't even memes back then.

ok

Literally fell for the jew...

>giving a shit about furfaggotry

CAN I REFUND IT YET?
>CAN I REFUND IT YET?
CAN I REFUND IT YET?
>CAN I REFUND IT YET?
CAN I REFUND IT YET?
>CAN I REFUND IT YET?
CAN I REFUND IT YET?
>CAN I REFUND IT YET?
CAN I REFUND IT YET?
>CAN I REFUND IT YET?
CAN I REFUND IT YET?
>CAN I REFUND IT YET?
CAN I REFUND IT YET?
>CAN I REFUND IT YET?
CAN I REFUND IT YET?
>CAN I REFUND IT YET?
CAN I REFUND IT YET?
>CAN I REFUND IT YET?

PLEASE RESPOND

Wow, but I bought it years ago and I still have a shitty PC that can't run the game at 30 fps.

like clockwork

Who cares you autist

Literally got a job you NEET fuck.

Overgrowth and Star Citizen will both be fully released by 2018. Is this the rise or the fall of PC gaming exclusives? Is this the end of it all?

It's taken so long this faggot was able to move to the bay area and get indoctrinated in to the sjw cult.
>makes a video about knitt
>jokes about the local culture affecting him and making him like the idea of a non violent female protag
>years later
>full on kool aid drinking sjw
Never move to cali, folks.

This.

It would be really a revolutionary game if it was released about 4-5 years ago.

Right now looks like a last gen indie game.

Overrated furry fighting sim with nothing to it other than "mah physics".

In all fairness, he started ranting about weird shit like that for a few weeks instead of working on the game. I seriously thought he was having a nervous breakdown, which would explain the lack of progress on anything but bug fixes and minor graphical updates.

Give me one (1) reason why I shouldn't buy Overgrowth.

>i'm so clever, i go onto a website for NEETs only and tell them to get a job, lol so original xDD

t. flyover fag

I can't

n-nani?!

Just wait till it's released. Literally the only thing you can do on it right now is fucking around

Early Access

>for NEETs only

Nope.

>4 out of 5 women have been raped

We got to work harder bois.

I'd argue that Receiver is worth $20 easy. Overgrowth definitely isn't, especially since you can play a game like Assassin's Creed or Sly Cooper which basically does the same shit he tried to do.

A more serious answer is to wait for it to finally get out of beta, since this guy's track record has tanked over the last two years.

>Translation: I lack the technical and social skills to make it in outside of the bumfuck trailer park

San Francisco is great. Git gud, my red necked friend.

>Moot himself said in the 2005 Otakon panel that Sup Forums was primarily for NEETs, which is also where he coined the term "normalfag" and stated that normalfags were not allowed on Sup Forums in any capacity

youtube.com/watch?v=4hFBPWZBFQQ

BTFO you retarded newfag.

Welcome to beta .000000001 in this episode I will discuss....

>website for NEETs only

Moot mocked your kind openly.

>moot

Who cares about that beta redditor faggot?

and then moot became a sjw who sold the site to a greedy jap jew.

The San Francisco indie game community is a huge running joke these days. The start-up culture has also died down and spread around the rest of California, if I remember right.

It's overpriced and overrated but it's a good place to network, if there didn't exist the Internet.

More like it's been in development for at least 12years

IS IT TIME????

Nah.

and since you're ignoring the evidence that proves you wrong and being contrarian on purpose, you're now filtered. Later, sport.

Fuck off with this literally who e-celeb shit.

>Assassin's Creed or Sly Cooper which basically does the same shit he tried to do.
How is overgrowth supposed to be like either of those games?

>Moot
Who?
You mean that one bets orbiter that got cucked by some gawker journalist?

I bet the creator decided to just say "fuck it" and put it in beta despite still being far from it.

> Announced in 2008

9 years is still a long fucking time, especially since the last two years has barely seen any progress. The guy just smashed into a wall after he moved to San Francisco, for some reason.

>filtering an anonymous poster

You're not on Reddit, friend.

I wish I kept in touch with Moot after the 1 time I went to a bar with him, he was such a nice guy.

>REEEEE STOP TALKING ABOUT THE GAME'S DEVELOPER
Sorry but david's a faggot. I'm expecting him to dye his hair and start talking about diversity any day now.

what is this Watershipdown X Skyrim game ?

Nobody cares you dip.

>Just may release by 2020 if they don't add anymore stuff
Truly the came has become Overgrown™.

The major appeal of Overgrowth is the vertical movement to me. The combat sure as shit hasn't aged well, and anyone who thinks it's exceptional is looking through some strong rose-tinted indie dev goggles.

It has a full campaign though.

>he doesn't have the TWELVE year old Greasemonkey script that assigns an ID to everyone so you can filter individual anons

Show us on the chart when you first arrived to Sup Forums, sport.

Apt.

Finished ;^)

>furfags will now take this as an opportunity to spam their abhorrent shite
no

I refunded the game ages ago but it was never removed from my steam game list.

Every time I see this thread I look for this.

He used to be a real nice guy before becoming this weird passive-aggressive asshole.

I remember him bitching on IRC that a few dozen people asked for refunds after he had a meltdown on Twitter. I pointed out that most other indie games have higher refund rates on Steam (sometimes as high as 10% while he barely scratches 5%), and he just acted snotty towards me.

It's funny how I was trying to make him feel better and he just acted like an immature child.

>script that assigns an ID to everyone

You try to make Sup Forums more like Reddit, so you feel right at home?

San Francisco (or as I call it, "The Hive") is everything wrong with America.

Anyway, this game is trash. The tech is real nice but the actual gameplay is incredibly clunky and just doesn't work on a design level.

>tfw faggots from 2011/12 call me an oldfag as some sort of way to make fun of me when I reference that I came here in 2007

>script written in 2005, before reddit existed

When the hell will they add wallkicks?

100/10

>society would be better if nobody got advanced degrees!
>science is for fags lol
>bring me more pizza bagels mom, I am owning faggy intellectuals on the internet!
I hope you get cancer and the doctors refuse to treat you

Great thread.

what is this furshit game

Holy shit

bad post

It was made for autists to one up other autists and allow retards to filter people who hurt their feelings.
Even back then there was demand for a Reddit like website so no wonder Reddit is so popular now.
Wish I was smart to profit from this instead of relying on hindsight.

Yep that's pretty what versions mean in the age of early access.

Pre alpha = Is actually a regular alpha but the devs want to impress people.
Alpha = All the idiots who would buy a game on promises alone have already bought it, so now we're going to call it alpha so from the outside it looks like we made a bunch of progress.
Beta = Sales are once again falling so we're going to start calling it a beta to remind everyone that our game exists.
Release = We might still update but we're sick of it as this point so we don't want to be held responsible if updates stop coming.

>entering the beta stage
who can even be excited for this game anymore?

>implying the majority of people are getting stem degrees
>implying the majority of people wouldn't be better off going to a trade school

How does the dev not go bankrupt after 8 years ?

german furries have more money than nigeria's gdp

The combat of Overgrowth is 100% free form with almost zero limits on what you're able to do.

How could it possibly have not aged well?

Did you grow so old that you lost all your creativity?

Silver mines in some third world country

what releases first: overgrowth or star citizen?

Parents are billionaires so he can fuck around however much he wants.

he invented humble bundle

Wait, I thought the name of the game was Overgrowth Alpha. Like you were trying to become the alpha animal