Can someone make some good screenshots of Lunafreya's corpse at the end where she hangs down looking as she were raped...

Can someone make some good screenshots of Lunafreya's corpse at the end where she hangs down looking as she were raped? Thank you.

OP, do you have a necrophilia fetish as well? Glad I'm not the only one who found her decaying gray corpse attractive.

On the internet you will always find someone who is similar to you.

I tried to look up her dress

Just post scenery

Everyone did, user. Everyone.

You two are fucking sick. Can't we just try to be normal?

You're such a creep OP. I wish I had an image of what you're talking about in order to specifically avoid it in the future but I'd need a picture of it first for reference haha

All 3cm of it before the draw distance shits the bed

... What are you planning ?

Need a shot from behind so we can see the soles of her cute feet

Can't really do that. They disappear if you go too far ahead. You can climb the stairs a bit before they do though.

When did Chaos invade the FF universe?

You mean the Cenobites.

Thats not Lunafreya.

How did those corpses not decompose over 10 years?
That's stupid as fuck.

These are the guys from the Kingsglaive movie. What I don't get is why they just burst into purple flame. That's like anime cursed fire.

By the way after beating Ifrit you can backtrack to get a pair of Kukri that are good for that point in the game. The owner also turned into a vengeful spirit.

Is that the theme here?

So did Ardyn rape her or what?

They aren't actually real. They were just illusions created by Ardyn to fuck with Noctis. It is kinda just what Ardyn does. Everything he does can be summed up to "To fuck with Noctis".

Honestly Nyx's inclusion doesn't make much sense since Noctis never knew him and Ardyn didn't meet him either. Iedolas being there I can understand since it's Ardyn showing off how he's come to dominate everything even the Niflheim empire he once served.

Tabata is a hack