Sup Forums isn't excited for this

>Sup Forums isn't excited for this

explain yourselves

Because le evil ess jay dubya boogeyman >8-)

>Mass Effect 3 was a huge disapointment
>it doesn't seem that Bioware has improved at all
>footage doesn't look promising, especially the horendous animations
>gameplay looks not great but OK

I didn't like any of the other games, why would I like this shit?

Because Bioware not only drank the "We have to be extremely progressive" kool-aid, but they've time and time again proven they are really bad at writing, animation, gameplay, etc and are just really bad at video games

Those anti-SJW people are so problematic user. They're like, worse than the SJWs themselves.

Anyway, is anyone concerned that the protagonist is white? It's pretty stupid. It's 2017.

MERELY COINCIDENCE

The gameplay looks fun, but Bioware did screw up the story last time. I'll give it some time to ensure they did things right before putting money on it.

Also they better allow more than 3 powers at a time. How am I suppose to play a Biotic God with just 3 powers? Warp, Lift, and Barrier are not enough.

>developer has been releasing titles below the bar of "decent" for a decade
>excited for said developer's new piece of shit

1/3 of the games so far have been good. I'm not holding my breath for 4.

because i no longer trust in bioware and what they have right now doesn't leave a big impression on me

the more i look at the new game the smaller is my desire to play it

I'm one of the few people here who liked Mass Effect 3 and I was excited for Andromeda until I was stupid enough to pay sixty fucking dollars for the absolute trash that is DA:I.

I don't know, I'm not excited for any video games, really.

Mildly curious.
But not getting my hopes up, especially since the game launches in like 2 months and Bioware has still shown next to nothing of the game. Usually not a good sign when a game is so close to launch, and the development team won't shown you anything of the game.

>SWTOR was awful
>only good part of ME3 was the multiplayer
>DA:I waited until the DLC to be good
>character designs do not appeal to me
>based on pre-release footage, animations have not improved from DA:I
>doesn't even have the redeeming factor of VA that gets my dick hard like SWTOR

How much do you get paid, btw?

>be successful company because of "generic fantasy games"
>nah we're better than that

>Games that pander to SJW tend to focus on forcing their identity politics ideas and quotas, which is bad
>Also in most cases neglect other ACTUAL aspects that should be good in a game (because clearly only evil cis white male crybabby gamer care about gameplay, good animations and such), which is even worse
>All of this exponentially increased because it's EA we talk about

Really activates your almonds...

>It's already coming out in two months
>Barely any marketing and close to no gameplay shown off at all
This is going to be a wonderful train wreck, isn't it?

The lack of gameplay footage this close to release should be a massive red flag.

But drones gonna drone.

I'm not up to date on what all people are angry about but Shepard COULD be gay despite being in the military. It's just dumb that he'd go two whole games without showing any possibility of being a homo.

This, they haven't even shown something that would be inoffensive to the plot like multiplayer.

And we all remember that gun grab animation.

I think they're going to outdo Cisquisition.

I mean when your only options are Kaiden "Paste" Alenko, Jacob "Black Paste" Taylor, and alien scum, I doubt your attraction to males would come up

>da2 was shit
>me 3 was shit
>da:i was shit
I don't get excited for shit games user

the "game" is huge dissapointment, shill

> muh swj boogeyman

spotted the kid

>sent to find habitable planets to colonize
>system already colonized when you get there

>Cerberus is big bad again because fuck you

Plots already falling apart

Because I'm a white male and all the devs on this game hate white males, especially that indian fucker.

Why should I support them? Not to mention they ruined everything since ME2.

none of the ass effect games were good

those that made the previous games are not working on andromeda, it's probably gonna be in the style of dragon age: inquisition. no thanks.

>Mass Effect 2 was shit
>Dragon Age 2 was shit
>Mass Effect 3 was shit
>Dragon Age 3 was shit
>Mass Effect 4 will be _________

>projecting your own childishness onto others
back to neofag

Andromeda is said to be more like ME1.
In terms of combat, pretty sure it will be better than ME1. In terms of exploration, it will be better than ME1. The story and characters are the thing to worry about.

Why would I be? No, seriously. What's so fantastic about this game?

> posting since summer of 2015
> le neogaf memes

GG at it again

absolutely nothing

>8ch

>didn't gave a shit
>recently replayed the trilogy
>feel epty for a few days
hyped af

ME2 was the best game of the series, can we stop pretending that ME1 was some great title as well? It was also pretty damn mediocre.

>b...but it had potential

You don't get good grades because of potential. ME1 was a clunky broken mess of a game, with some cool lore and decent music. That was literally all it had going for it.

>2017
>bioware

I

Shiggy

Diggy.

ME3 betrayed everything ME1 set out to do.

I never said ME1 was good. In fact I even think DA:O was pure shit. I thought ME1 was pretty okay, that's it. But ME2 was literal gears of war.

ME2 and 3 were shit so no.

you're also reacting to a fake forum post at the bottom
rest is legit though

>play ME1 on PC, love it despite retarded DRM
>get a few hours into ME2 before dropping, mechanics switch not even remotely sensible within the game's universe, also now we're Call of Gearsduty in Space
>ME3 completely shits the bed, watch the franchise self-destruct from a safe distance glad I'm not anywhere near it having had zero investment in the story or any aspect of it for years
>being excited for what will likely be more of what made me drop 2 and not bother with 3

Hype is for things that actually look like they might be good. There's always the possibility of being proven wrong and surprised by unexpected quality and I'll HAPPILY eat my words if it ends up being good.

It's a movie, not a game. There's hardly been gameplay shown. There is nothing TO get excited for

Is the answer nigger?

>tfw to smart to get excited for nu-vidya, which consistently keeps sucking ass

>forever angry
>replay series cause bored
>man, ME3 isn't as bad as I remember...

Then this mother fucker shows up.

I did a full series replay, got to Thessia, then stopped fucking playing.

God damn I hate Mac Walters so much.

>1 - a giant space RPG with stats, roles, buddies, morals and exploring and a dynamic plot
>2 - a more linear rpg with fewer stats, same roles, more buddies except new you can be a dyke or a twink and less exploring with weak black and white morals and the plot is shit and general was a complete waste of time.
>3 - its more linear and has more gay characters and no exploration, also none of the choices you made matters, red green or blue?
>???
>4 - profit!!!!1

>someone makes fun of you
>get all emotional and shit

haha, what a loser.

>you can be a twink in ME2

Nope.

Shepard was 100% hetro as a male until ME3.
>ME2 was GOW
And let me guess, you played a soldier, didn't you? Only morons who rolled soldier tend to post this. You picked the class that was basically made for brain dead shooter fags. And the stats proved that most ME fans did roll soldier. Meanwhile Infiltrator, Vanguard, Adept played nothing like Gears of War.

ME2 at its core is still a cover shooter, especially at higher difficulties, even with using Fortification to Geth Shield Boost to refill your shield bar

Not him, but to add nuance to your point:

The lore of the game kinda pushes Shepard into soldier. It makes more sense that he's just an exceptional grunt pushed into a world full of highly specialized characters. But yes, soldier is the most boring of the playstyles and doesn't show off the interesting parts of the game as much.

I played Vanguard in my 2nd playthrough and it was 100x more fun.

how the hell can you be a sjw and at the same time post in Sup Forums?
how many times do you cry every day because a post hurt your feelings?

> sure told him!

None of you are 18+, admit it.

how the hell can you be a anti-sjw and at the same time post in Sup Forums?
how many times do you cry every day because a post was degenerate?

ME1 was a cover shooter, especially on higher difficulty. It just wasn't a very good one since the cover system sucked and the gunplay sucked.

>people laugh at you
>call them kids
>sure told him!

I'm excited, found a LP guy I like, just waiting for release.
>play/buy
kek why?

I don't pay much attention to Mass Effect, but why are people anticipating Andromeda after the huge controversy with 3?

Honestly I prefer it this way. Games have started to copy movies in shooting their load with trailers and leaving audiences/players bored. Fast and Furious and Uncharted are famous examples of this. I'm going into Andromeda with low expectations, knowing I'm just a sucker for spaceships and alien waifus. And I'll probably have sixty bucks worth of fun.

Because some people never learn.

okay

If they just showed off a random sidequest that doesn't affect the story then there wouldn't be a problem. We would see the game in action, and none of the story would be shown.

I finally learned my lesson with Inquisition. Fuck that game and fuck Bioware.

Possibly Sauce???????

Women ruin everything. I wish I was a gayanon.

They screwed up Mass Effect 3's ending. Even the director's cut did little to fix that problem.

yeah
but you're just a faggot

>system already colonized when you get there
>buy aliens from their overlords to do chores
>ending is AYO HOL UP

v cares more about identity politics than video games

did you watch that one trailer?

I'd be more excited if the game wasn't being developed by an actual, bonafide racist. It would also help if Bioware didn't hate their core fans and treat them like shit. For example, see reaction to ME 3 ending backlash. They stuck their heads in the sand and double-downed on their shitty artistic integrity while giving players the proverbial middle finger with the refuse ending.

Why support a company that doesn't give a shit about anything but their own ego?

who are you quoting?

I'm playing Inquisition right now. I thought you faggots were exaggerating when you talked about Sera. Has there ever been a more vile, repugnant character before, in the entire history of vidya?

Game sort of plays like a single-player MMO, I'll dick around with it for a couple dozen hours and stop when I grow bored.

This

The only thing that carried ME2/3 was nostalgia for 1 and waifu fags

Along with more in-depth party RPG leveling and equipment management, a better plot, and better hub worlds.

your mother must be so proud of you.

who cares

Your mother seemed to care when I was giving her a tongue punch in the fart box last night.

Just so you know, I'm not this user. I treat your mother right and only make love to her tenderly.

Haha holy shit look at these blue-haired tackle box face looking bitches getting mad because thy're getting put in their place LMAO

they (dev's) started it.

i played vanguard both times through the game

> muh reading comprehensions

The newest batch of GG children barely above 12 it seems

Totally agree with that comparison. I usually can't stand games that play like that, unless the story or characters are good enough to make up for it. As you've seen with Sera, that exception doesn't apply to Inquisition. I only got several hours in before I dropped it. Couldn't see a single valid reason to keep playing.

Just fuck a trap it's best of both worlds

to be honest I'm getting hyped against my better judgement

>Y-you just didn't understand the brilliance meaning of my post

lol k landwhale.

Lets hope they rip off The Jesus Incident or some other cool sci-fi this time around.
Mass Effect was basically Revelation Space

> still not able to read
> still only able to spout memes

I want edgy underages to leave and go back to 9gag and plebbit

Lead dev designer is a racist poo in loo.
also
>EA

k landwhale

> h-h-he laughs at my buzzwords, this must be becasue he has an agenda!

Yeah, the agenda being making fun of ridiculous meme-spouting retards like you

lol k landwhale.

>flight of the fat girl . com
>it's a real site

>there are still people who think this is real

Wow.