Over a year later

>over a year later
>still getting free updates
Why aren't you playing Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/KigK1dZOSnZHhuFI3X1RZA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I play sometimes. But after a decade playing FPS, I've grown tired of these kinds of games.

I just got it. I fucking hate the armor design with a burning passion, god it looks like utter shit.

Who cares about something so superficial?

What the fuck do you mean you shill? You see that shit all the time, not to mention the new weapons look like overdesigned shit.

Whatever, a nice .05 cents has been deposited into your Paypal.

Cosmetics don't affect gameplay, it's a GAME.
Not sure what you mean by overdesigned.

Yeah, cosmetics don't affect shit. I'm sure the game would still hold the appeal if it had minecraft block shit visuals, right?

Overdesigned, as in everything looks as if it could be way simpler and it could serve the same function, or an even better one. The old weapons looked better than the new ones, the old armor looked better than the new ones, all because it wasn't as shittily designed and was simpler.

man you're super fucking autistic
how often do you remake these threads

go play a better game

But i am user. I always get into some custom games and then arena

Titanfall 2 just blows it the fuck away in every aspect

Great fucking art design

I hope you're not implying CoD 2.0 is a better game.

Yeah.

Because Halo has always been about campaign first and multiplayer second
Campaign was crap and multiplayer just felt like more halo 4

sure am faggot
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/KigK1dZOSnZHhuFI3X1RZA/

Remember those marines from Halo 1, 2, and 3?

Yeah, fuck those guys. Impeccable art design coming through.

this game looks fun

Because the actual Halo series ended with Reach. I have no interest in playing a spinoff.

My man

This is pretty much spam and advertising at this point

Halo died when Bungie left.

Because I've already played enough of it since it released

>lets just copy Killzone

stop posting the new design
it fucking hurts

Can't talk about games on Sup Forums!

>no splitscreen
Fuck man, that felt bad.
I probably would never have played any of the Halo's or gotten an xbox if my friend and I didn't splitscreen Halo 2. Staying up all night to get that vidmaster achievement in 3 with One Final Effort blaring.

I wasn't even going to buy it, but hearing that they removed it is just proof that they don't give a shit. These whiny xbox 10 year olds got robbed man, and what they got in return was pizza skins for their assault rifles.

Just talk about Bungie Halos then because everything 343 did was just so sterile and lifeless

When you spam the same shit
every
fucking
day

That's advertising/spam.

No you haven't.

I have a lot of time played in this game, still can't enjoy it. Art style and lack of classic gameplay kill it for me.

Halo wars 2 is the most promising halo title since bungie left, so at least I have that to look forward to. Old artstyle, and interesting characters + story.

No, fuck you, 343 has great art design.

>reach

how much does 343 pay you to make these everyday?

is it enough to pay living expenses or is it just for extra spending cash? I've been looking for another job and I could totally do this if the pay is decent

thats not real, is it?

>lack of classic gameplay kill it for me.
What do you mean by classic gameplay considering the difference between CE and H2/3?
Halo 5 arena still feels like classic Halo to me.
If you dislike the new movement options you can always play a classic custom with them turned off, it's easier then ever to find people given the custom browser.

I played it yesterday but not because you keep making threads. I genuinely enjoy the multiplayer.

>and multiplayer just felt like more halo 4

Dude at least play the games before shitposting this is embarrassing

You wish it wasn't, cupcake.

Don't fall for the idiot who keeps shilling this garbage. Matchmaking has friendly fire on by default and if too many of your grenades damage team mates, you get banned. On top of that, sprinting never has, and never will work for this game.

It's better than generic black soldier no.5.

HOW ABOUT SOME FRIES???

I sprint all the time. What the fuck are you talking about?

I even have the rhino symbol because I keep using the tackle. You're probably just shit at the game.

HAHAHAHA

It really doesn't, have YOU played the game?
What Halo didn't have friendly fire? You have to kill teammates multiple times to get a short cooldown. You must be truly awful.