Tokyo Xanadu on Steam

>Steam versions will be EX+
>sony lost another exclusive

Why does this keeps happening sonybros, I'm literally shaking?

source:
twitter.com/Aksys_Danny/status/821420038989021184

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cd4-UnU8lWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh no, Sony lost another gookfest game, what will they do now!

Oh shit nice, a new Falcom game on PC

Chink games are literally the only reason to own a PS4 though.

>Tokyo Xanadu
Literally who?

>Shitty weebshit
Boohoo.
I didn't buy a PS4 for shitty Vita games, I bought it for games like Bloodborne.

That's weebshit too.

first time i hear about this game.

I saw people sneering at this when it was Japan-only and saying it was another poor man's Persona. How true is this? If so, I might get it to tide me over until P5 hits.

It was received poorly in Japan and for some reason falcom shills aren't shilling it, doubt it's any good.

>i-it isn't a g-good game anyways!

Let's be honest, most of the Japanese games on Vita and even PS4 aren't good, no one cares when they get ported to PC.

>I bought it for games like Bloodborne
Such as... ????

That's the way of the Sonyfag. Hype up every exclusive as the second coming, pretend to like it and play it until it gets ported to other consoles and everyone realizes the game was shit all along after which you drop it and roast it, denounce it publicly as a shit game and laugh at the competition for falling for the meme.

>tfw you got scammed like that

Let me guess, God Eater? Everyone that fell for that has no one to blame but themselves.

>PS4 and Steam versions will be EX+, Vita, base game.

>sonyggers get cucked out of an exclusive
>if you are a vitafag you also get additionally cucked getting a worse version

>He didn't play the PSP God Eater games before
Everyone knew that those games were shitty MonHun clones.
Fucking PSO 2 is miles better than any God Eater game and that game's F2P.

I realized Japs are always cuck Sony platforms. If pc is less popular in Nipland then why the get better deals and treatment than consoles?

PSO2 and God Eater aren't even the same genre.

Remember vitafags trying to hype this shit back when it was exclusive, where are they now?

game looks like shit

We already knew the vita version wasn't the EX+ one though, since the EX+ version was PS4 exclusive in Japan. Why are you acting as if this is new?

They stopped caring when the EX+ version was announced, no reason to get the vita version anymore over the PS4 one and anyways from what I heard the gameplay is the only good thing the game has.

>PC Friends get a new game
>Sonybros instantly see the physical price drop
youtube.com/watch?v=cd4-UnU8lWY

Some retards genuinely believed they would port back the content on Vita.