>Nioh
>Persona 5
>Bloodborne
>Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
>Gravity Rush 1 & 2
Yeah, yeah I am.

Slim or Pro?

I already own a PS4 though lad

already bought one. Call of Duty BO3, IW, Bloodborne, Ghosts.

will buy KH2.8 next week, then I will make my move on getting...oh wait, nothing else is coming out for PS4. sad.

I will sell, I guess, my call of duty titles then I will use that cashmoney to either pay school debts (I owe $2700 USD) or put toward a Volkswagen Jetta (pref 2003-2007). then pirate Breath of the Wild for Wii U in March.

here's the schedule:
January - KH2.8
February - POSSIBLY Horizon Zero Dawn, pay loans
March - Breath of the Wild Wii U pirate, pay loans
April - pay loans/save for Volkswagen
May - pay loans/save for Volkswagen
June - pay loans/save for volkswagen
July - put money toward UTA class attendance
August - put money toward UTA class attendance
September - put money toward UTA class attendance
October -

Slim, fuck the Pro.
Literally the only good thing it has is Nioh at 60fps, if 135$-160$ extra for that is worth it for you, then go for it. (PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 bundle is 265$ on amazon).

I have a Slim and I like it. There's no reason to buy a Pro, unless you have an HDR TV.

>you are going to buy a PS4
Disgusting! I absolutely refuse. I bought mine last March

at this point plenty of people on this board already have one.

THE REAL QUESTION IS

How's ps4 on a shitty TN monitor?

>fucking nothing : the post

Sup Forums - Viral Marketing

Yeah, probably. But only after the PS5 comes out.

I already own one.

I'm just waiting for games to come out on it.

>b but it has only one game right ? they're all movies or shit anyway!

I already bought a PS4, only 5 of those games interest me tho, and that's all I'm actually interested in when it comes to PS4
5 games isn't that bad, I bought a new GPU for less.

Nintendo Wii U is the only console that's decent on an awful monitor. One of the reasons why I bought an HDTV is because the text would blur to the point of being illegible.

>loans
good goyim

>buying a PS4 anime machine

2 games I want there. Maybe I'll buy an used PS4 when they release their next gen console or maybe I'll just wait until they end up on PC.

>buy console to play 2 games

When I can get one on craigslist for $50, maybe

Well shit I guess I'll be getting a switch then

;_;

viral marketing, shilling and consolewars.

Atleast OP has an honest picture this time instead of the one that's loaded with a bunch of multiplats.

Who's hyped bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=aNxwqn4NEj8

>6:26
damn.

No
I unironically have an XBOX one
I unironically play Halo 5 and Destiny
And I unironically use it as a cable box frequently.

I unironically have both and play both exclusives and multiplats on both

I don't regret it. I have zero interest to pay back on the loan and I can afford to pay the loan back whilst saving for a car. No problem. It would be bad if I took out a 10k loan instead of a 2k loan, though.

>I don't regret it
excellent goyim

There's nothing remotely goy about it. If I were paying back usury, THAT is where I should regret it. But I borrow $1k and pay back $1k, fair is fair. a penny more and I would truly be a pawn of the Jewish Banks™.

Nioh can still be at 60fps on the slim. It's just instead choosing between 2160p/30fps & 1080p/60fps on the Pro, you choose between 1080p/30fps & 720p/60fps.

Among those games I'm only interested in Last guardian, Nioh, and possibly Gravity rush and Persona. Ni no kuni II could be good but the protagonist looks like such a massive fag I'm not sure if I can handle it. Slightly intrigued by Yakuza but it feels like you should play the other games before 0 right?

Bloodborne is seriously one of the best games I ever played. I love Dark Souls too, but something about the atmosphere in Blodborne is so damn raw and the story is presented in a way that's just coherent enough to make filling in the blanks interesting instead of arbitrary.

>not a single game im interested in
maybe when/if spiderman turns out great, and as well as rdr2
other than that.. no thanks.

I bought the Uncharted edition of the Original for more than the Pro is now, fuck me. It looks cool, but its not worth it premature purchase.

You got a valuable collectors console, just keep it clean, wait a few years and it's gonna sell for good cash.

nice, though 720p is rough man.

Maybe when it gets hacked.

i already have one and im getting GR2, Yakuza 0 and Nier over the next few months

I'm still getting a switch though

feels good to not be a fucking minimum wage poorfag