What was his problem?

What was his problem?

wat
Are you saying that silver knights gave you trouble?

dieing repeatedly over and over as I farm souls pre-lothric castle?

he has no ears

Letting fag lords goons take over Anor

he has no grace

>people farmed these guys

His wife left him, his children died, his home was burned to the ground, he qas fired from his job and his mother was raped in front of him as his dad lay helpless bleeding out on the cold stop floor. Also his dog died.

pssh, that's no excuse to be a dick.

>No twin concords.
What's the point? You are now aware that the item exists and know that you might never get one.

I'm no doctor but with eyes that red, I'd diagnose him with too much abyss syndrome.

easy farm early-mid game

I got one.

Why did he have red eyes when the two right nearby didn't?

What did you say?

Me too. But was it random, or is there a condition?

I remember killing 3 phantoms, a mix of Aldrich and Fingers, and I got two double concords.
On another time, I saved a host that was just rolling repeatedly, dodging three enemy phantoms, and I killed all three and got none.

He was really fucking pissed.

The other 2 ran out of batteries.

Why the fuck they didn't drop their spears again?

kek

If you defend an Way of the Blue person from an Adritch Faithful you get them.

Eh, doesn't bother me, and I've collect every sword, armor set, and rings +2.

Too archaic of a system. I had slain my fair share of those guys and would only get normal concords 99 percent of the time.

I think the trigger to get twin concords is if the Aldrich faithful actually whittles down the host first, and then you save them. So hosts that are using the giant's seed will never get faithfuls to yield twin concords, if your blue spirit was summoned to said host. Maybe, but I don't know.

I'm reading something about it being from particularly sinful phantoms. So maybe only from Adritch Faithful +2s?

>THIS KONG WILL CUM ON YOUR FACE

You know what that must be it. And the reason the bloody twin concords are so rare is because when they manage to get all that they need, players stop using the Aldrich sign. Its still significantly more rare than forked pale tongues. You must have to be real lucky to find some sadists like that .

is he a dick though?

Also a fucked up long narrow face