People are trading in PS4's in droves to preorder Nintendo Switch

"I've never seen anything like it." The Gamestop employee told me as I finalized my pre-order for the Nintendo Switch, my completely untouched PS4 sitting on the counter. "People have been turning these in all day..."

As the days have gone by, nothing has changed. Thousands of PS4's are lining the shelves of Gamestops all over the country... purely because people are trading them in for the Nintendo Switch.

"We've taken in more consoles than we are selling." A manager admitted to me. "We're going to have to stop taking them soon."

Game sales have slowed to a crawl as well. Games like The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy XV performed far under expectations due to the looming threat of the Switch.

"I'd try to sell people on Final Fantasy XV and they would blow me off, telling me that that isn't coming to the Switch."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CodyCoyote64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's real
HAHAHAHAHA

A PS4 is for life, not just for Christmas.

>Says local Gamestop employee; Eugene N. Tendo; shocked at the massive number of PS4's (a whole two) being traded in.

>Nintendrones fanfiction

DELETE THIS

Source?
Oh wait, this is fake, and I won't be btfo for asking source, so I win.

you are an true detective how did you know it was an fake??/? :DD

>Source : My Anus

haha i work at gamestop and someone traded benis from nando swatch! haha

dont we have rules against console war threads?

Ps4 is justs simply master race. When will PCfats and Nintendrones just admit it.

no. what do you think you are? on a video games board? get this hot head out of here.

PUT ME IN THE SCREENSHOT

Final fantasy xv is shit.
Switch looks alright but not mind breaking lay good.

You were btfo the moment you replied.

Nintendofags are the Canadians of video games. You're not smart, you're not funny, your opinions are pure garbage, and your posts just make me groan with disgust.

Why would you trade in something thats more powerful and cheaper?

People are fucking stupid as fuck.

>Why would you trade a dying console for a new one?

When will Nintendo catch up to proper modern graphics?

>It's real

We did it Nintenfriends.

Nintendo saved the gaming industry and everyone became envious of their influence and profit.

Then even when all third parties abandoned them, they still made the most profit. Which just made everyone even more mad.

So basically, Nintendo kept gaining profit and didn't die. And everyone just got more and more mad.

It looks to me the process will just keep on repeating.

>why would you trade in an old apple for a new orange?

console wars are video games though.

>It's real

>Fake news again
You never change Cody
Grow up

Meanwhile, the companies that fuck them over (Gearbox, Ubisoft) are going bankrupt and leaving the industry entirely.

NO

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I like these threads.

>its real
How can Sonytoddlers even compete?

There should be a rule against fake news from fags like OP.
Fireden is down
twitter.com/CodyCoyote64

>I like fake news threads that try to get a rise out of people

what does this have anything to do with the post?

Fags.

>It's real

Holy shit get ready for a comeback

Shut up, CNN.

It's him
It's his filename and image size.
Check Fireden when it comes back.
He's a Nintendo fanboy, shill, and liar with bad hair.

>Image size

I'm not autistic enough to check something like that.