Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Phs1pDpCYL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because nobody cares

Too many people are talking about it.

>why is no one talking about this
>literally every thread this gets reaches the post limit

It looks like a free phone game.

Not OP, but I haven't seen anyone talk about it. This is actually the first Sup Forums thread I've seen about it.

i got grounded for a week after my mom caught me watching a trailer for this

I don't even know what is that OP

What do you want to talk about? Looks good to me. A bit envious that I didn't come up with the idea first. Won't be able to play it because not purchasing switch.

I've seen a couple threads about it before. I'm buying it day one. I just want to know the release date.

I still don''t understand exactly what this game is about

>Why aren't more people talking about this?
>Unreleased game
>Doesn't even mention what the game is
>Doesn't post a video
Solid thread, or rather solid waste. 10/10 :ace: roflmao checked

>mfw I'm almost finished with a snipperclip clone made for pc with gamemaker, literally 2 hours to code and I'll release it on steam and catch the hype train

question is, should I buy teh house next to Notch's for teh billions I'll make, or buy his house and kick him out?

Sniggerclappers looks cute. I'd absolutely play through it in a weekend with my wife if it was FREE. No way that flash game is worth $59.99 dollarydoos.

2 reaction face masters solving puzzles in creative and lewd ways via cutting your friend into different shapes.

For anyone who doesn't know, the game is Snipperclips. $20. coming out March. Here's a Treehouse gameplay video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Phs1pDpCYL8

>No way that flash game is worth $59.99 dollarydoos.
It's not 59.99 dollarydoos you dummy. It's a $20 eshop title.

I'm gonna upload YT clips of me cutting the shapes into the shapes of penises and get millions of views.

because it looks like shit 2 dollar android phone game

Way to go dude

Looks good but I'm not buying a fucking Switch for it

why are cutting edge consoles displaying flash graphics from 2000?

>cutting edge
I see what you did there.