whatever. that's more than half.

Ultima IV
Ultima V
Ultima VI
Ultima VII
Ultima VII Part 2: Serpent Isle

ez pz lemon squeezy

Killer1 through 5. Sequels never live up their precursors

I can't. It's the greatest game ever made.

Killer
Killer 2: Kill Harder
Kill3r
Killer HD
Jackie Chan

Killer7 is so fucking awesome.

Jackie Chan

SHIT

is this playable on the epsxe?

Man that game is weird. I never got around to finishing it, but I gotta say that it wasn't particularly fun to play.

that's the point. it's supposed to alienate you in a way that it allows you to focus on its themes. look up the v-effect.

Thread's over lads, pack your shit.

I say this every thread.

Killer7 is great but it's certainly not good.

bump

Killer8

Its a ps2 game ,so no

*epsxe2 u cheeky cunt

>it's great but not good
what did he mean by this?

Killer7 looks great. Sounds great. Every inch of it drips with style and colour and HIGH ENERGY. It's intensely memorable. The story is esoteric and engaging and complex. The writing is simultaneously kooky, bad-ass, intriguing, funny and creepy. It's atmospheric. Even navigating menus and opening doors is a psychedelic experience. This is what makes Killer7 great.

But it's not good. The gameplay is shallow and pedantic. The levelling-up system is broken and pointless. You can't die so there's no real threat. The game world is a beautiful, dead painting you can't interact with (eg you can't shoot anything that isn't a smile). The puzzles are braindead easy and yet are explained to you multiple times. It's also obviously unfinished in a few parts. etc.

You see?

Why the fuck wouldnt you just say this first

I'm an autistic gay black cuckold female (male) incapable of decent human interaction

can i have yoiur number