You're not seriously planning on taking it to parties are you?

You're not seriously planning on taking it to parties are you?

Yes, and I'm gonna be the life of the fucking party.

You can't stop me sonyshill

I don't think I've been to a party. Ever.

Nigga i bring my iidx controller to parties. No joke.

>going to parties
no normalfaggot

Yes. I'll be the tank. Looking for healer.

h-hi...

Honestly if you think that taking the NS to a party is socially retarded then you've never been to a party.

I cant tell you how many times the party exploded when my buddy brings over Smash Bros. Everyone goes from drinking beers and playing beer pong to drinking beers and playing Smash with extreme enthusiasm for hours.

You bet your ass I am. But not to parties like the one in the OP, I'm not in high school anymore.

i already bring this with me so that's not a problem.

>implying you go to parties

A lot of hip multicultural rooftop partying millennials will be playing it according to those commercials.

Nintendo says it's okay.

I never go to parties so no.

Also, it looks too big to carry on your pants (unless you like those nigger exstra baggy clothes), so I donĀ“t see myself taking it ANYWHERE but maybe college.

Where is the real resolution of this image.

Holy autism

Shut the fuck up and get on your knees I have a throbbin problem you can heal.

because people playing smash at parties is unheard of right?

Yes sir, sorry sir.

>He doesn't have any friends to play video games with at parties

>he's never played smash at a party.

Why are some people so in love with being told what to think?

i just want to play 1 2 switch being really drunk, shit gonna be a blast, but not gonna buy the game, if nintendo sell the switch with that game, things can change for sure

Looks like a pretty cool place to play some MonHun.

>Want to buy one
>200 bucks
>Already have to save up for switch preorder by march 3rd
I should've bought that thing a long time ago

No, why the fuck would I ever go to parties, retard?

I used to bring my Wii and Wario Ware: Smooth Moves to parties. We'd play the twelve player angel game and losers would have to drink.

what type of parties do you go to where this doesn't get you treated like a weirdo?

It's humorous but most people at parties are trying to do douchey chad shit and get pussy/dick

If you haven't got one yet, if you can wait a while they're going to be coming out with a GPD XD2.

This isn't the fucking 90's anymore grandpa, vidya is cool at parties now.

This except Mario Kart. Used to call it drinking and driving Thursdays.

Yeah there's always the dudes at a party doing some lame shit, that doesn't mean it's not autistic.

Christ! All of my friends know I'm a game addict but I also have fun doing other things, I don't need to lug games with me wherever I go. If you have this kind of problem you might actually need some real help.

If you want to bring a game to a party and have people like you, get a cheap laptop, install jackbox party pack on it, and bring that.

You'll get 8 people involved and at least 8 more watching instantly.

Anything that only involves two people is gonna be shit for parties.

>go to college party
>they have a gamecube and melee
>we play a bunch.
>game's really loud. some smelly hippie looking fuck knocks on our door and asks us if we're playing melee
>we say yeah and invite him in to join
>he stomps on all of us
>never stops complaining that we're playing on a plasma tv and not a crt tv
>nobody wants to play anymore because he just tryhard stomps all of us mercilessly
>dudebro says "Dude this guy's raping us!"
>meleepro goes nuclear and screams at us for misgendering him and for saying rape.

If I hadn't been there, I wouldn't have believed it.

>video game ads are tottally like real life guise
how deluded are you?

the fuck is this some ds with out the bottom screen

We've come full circle and now the autists goes to parties and have fun with their friends

>Go to party, 3 guys are playing melee on a tv despite there being 4 controllers
>Everyone else is ignoring them.
>Ask to join
>Match starts
>They all attack me and won't fight each other at all, even after I'm out.
>They then just practice wave dashing and talk about smash after I walk away
>Do this to 3 more people while I watch

BING

BING

WAHOOO

It's an android based emulation system.

Runs up to dreamcast pretty well, some psp.

I have one of those, and their new one which is windows 10 based and can do dolphin acceptably.

Why are you going to some random ass party with people you don't know?

And yeah, I would. I've brought my Wii U to a couple of parties some of my friends were having, and it resulted in drunken/high fun times with Smash Bros./MK8.

The Switch being portable, yet dockable, will only make this a lot more convenient, though I might have to keep an eye out to make sure no one steals it...

Other than that, I'm probably just going to use it while on the bus, or waiting for my next college class.

For sure but bringing vidya isnt in that category by default

which ones have the best dpads

Is it actually better than just using a phone?

What's the top?

This. People that think bringing games to a party is weird are autistic.

Casual get togethers, sure, but not full blown parties.

If you know everyone at the party you're going to and you know that all of you are nerds then its a good idea. Bringing your Nintendo up to the club to play with strangers however is as autistic as possible

The windows one.

It's the same physical dpad as the XD, the android one, but there was an issue with the silicon pad behind the dpad on the android ones that made it a little mushy on diagonals. They may have changed it by now, I know they already did a line change to improve the silicon pads even more on the windows one.

The android one is the GPD XD, the windows one is the GPD Win

A lot of whats "cool" is just relative to whatever social group you happen to be in. Hate to break this to you.

Significantly better. The built in controls work well and it gets better battery life at this crap than my phone.

A JXD s7800b, it predates the gpd xd by about a year. It's not bad, the buttons and dpad feel good, sticks are poor, but it's super comfortable to hold. I like playing old more VN style games on it like snatcher and policenauts.

Oh yes daddy

Suburban white trash parties where the object is to get intoxicated on as many drugs as possible and hope you find a girl intoxicated enough to fuck you? No.

"Parties" where you go bar-hopping and try miserably then fail to pick up girls? No.

Get-togethers with my friends? Yeah. We all mostly have similar interests and if we invite some "Ladies of the evenining" come over I can just put it away somewhere.

Anywhere else? Probably.

It's a tablet
Pretty much everyone does that these days

Someone get me a nigger bag

I dont think you give people enough credit. As long as you arent acting spergy the people that are at a party who dont even know you will most likely treat you warmly and maybe even play with you along with most if not all the others.

Going to a club with it though is just bizarre and out of place. Do it at a house party where its more social.

My group of friends have already pre-ordered their systems, and once MK8 and Splatoon 2 comes out, we plan on having some LAN parties with them.

Seriously, I haven't had a good LAN party since Halo 3 with fresh. I'm fucking excited.

you don't see people taking iPads to parties

can you do one in church?

Is the XD or the WIN been better for emulation?

>implying I'll ever go to a fucking party
fuck outta here

The WIN since it can handle dolphin and pcsx2 and Citra. XD is Android, which doesn't have as many emulation options as PC.

>XD
>>>/reddit/

>Hey Stacy, that one awkward guy is kinda cute, wasn't he? Why don't we bring him outside and get to know him better
>that's odd, he was just here, where did he go?
>CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER!

Win. Windows emulation has had WAY more development than android emulation, so you have more options and a lot more control than you do on android.

Helps that it's also more powerful, obviously.
If all you really want to do is snes, nes, genesis, etc, android is 100% fine. You are good to go for a lot of dreamcast stuff down, but will have some problems with 64.

I know you're trying to be condescendingly smart, and now wanna argue the specifics of what kinda party op was talking about. But I assume we're talking about randomly showing up to some house party and trying to set up a switch, that shit is weird.

I mean, it handles a few games okay in pcsx2, but not a whole lot atm.

A GPD Win 2 would probably just be the fucking shit. I hope they make one.

>implying I dont go up to girls first instead of having them come to me, it's called flirting nigga learn the ques
>implying you dont take turns playing instead of hogging the controller all night

>friend has great party house
>get crowds of 50+
>put on SF4 on his TV in the living room
>stay on the sticks and absolutely smash everyone while getting piss drunk
good times

I do the party hosting, mostly, and my softmodded Wii was actually a pretty big hit, which surprised me.

>A GPD Win 2 would probably just be the fucking shit
Well they're making a GPD XD2 and a GPD pocket, which is a 7" fully fledged laptop. With any luck they'll improve on the Win and release another model. Newer chips will come out which they can take advantage of.

We're finally living in an age where pocket PC's will no longer be shit.

No you retard you sit on her side put the switch in table top mode and let her lean on your shoulder DO I HAVE TO TEAXH YOU SCRUBS HOW TO DO EVERYTHING

>Implying I'll just fuck some random club sluts
They're going to have to win their way into my pants.

>you don't see people with ipads
>ftfy

What other anons said, video games at parties have actually gone over well for me, whether it be Jackbox party games or Smash and Mario Kart.

I don't think I would want to hang out with people who would rather just drink, babble about stupid bullshit and flail around, rather than actually have fun.

>top is the system locked in so it can be taken
>bottom is from an old xbox one event
what?

Fuck I met one of my best friends like that.

Of course at the time it was just some party i showed up to and he (who turned out to be the host) was just some dick tearing through people using basic bitch combos in SC4

Getting some bitch to grind on you and free alcohol is way better than playing Smash and MK

True. But that can still happen when you bring vidya to a party. The two arent mutually exclusive.

>this is what nintenyearolds believe

You don't take it to parties unless you're either hosting the party or you're friends with the host and you've already planned it

It's not that hard

>letting sluts grind on you
fuck no I am not dancing to nigger music and letting a whore grind on me.
I will be in the corner chating up the glasses wearing shy mousy hopefully alittle chubby girl.
Why run the chance of geting HIVs when you can make a shy girl trust then take her virginity?

What kind of a fucking dream world are you living in, and how do I get there?

>thinking girls are virgins
even the fat girls get fucked by chad, user

AHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHA

You party with nerds

I never planned on going to parties regardless if the switch existed or not.

No, Im just not socially retarded. Normies like games and shit too as long as you arent a sperg about it. That's all it boils down to.

I get asked all the time to bring Mario Kart and Smash over to parties all the time. Normies love those games.

Your parents are just trying to get you out of your room, user.

>parties
>friends
Get off my board.

I don't get the picture with 2 grills and the other kids at the picnic table

What game are they playing? The screen isn't even that big to look at what they're doing.

The game-play is taking place in their eyes. Didn't you watch the Switch presentation?

>android based emulation system

I didn't catch a lot, all I saw was ice cubes in glass and mayro odyssey. Is this like one of the games in the 1,2 switch game?