Buying a PS4 Pro when you can build a PC that's twice as powerful at the same price

>buying a PS4 Pro when you can build a PC that's twice as powerful at the same price

L O L!

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/WQ9f2R
youtube.com/watch?v=V_He-FBS06Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which would you choose Sup Forums?

>implying i can

Neckbeards think that the girl on the right actually exists.

But the license for a windows OS is expensive.

it's because of those gosh darn feminischts!!!!

>windows
>not linux

Faggot.

For 400, Really? show me.

>ONLY NECKBEARDS THINK ALL WOMEN ARE BAD!
>ONLY NECKBEARDS THINK FEMININE WOMEN WHO DO THINGS THEY ENJOY EXIST
White people in a nutshell.

Why would I use something that I don't know how to work? And then I wouldn't even be able to play those weeb games either if I did.

Buying windows

No matter how much money you spend on a PC you will never get better looking games than PS4

Next time i WILL save that pic of the toaster with integrated cpu and 250GB HDD

>linux
>vidya
How's superTux kart lately?

dig an old computer out of the trash
put a $250 video card in it
you have a PC that is twice as good as a PS Pro for a little over half hte cost

pcpartpicker.com/list/WQ9f2R

>no uncharted on PC

Dropped

>14 IPs
>20 post
Nice try falseflagging sonyggers

Wow you're fucking retarded

Man, it's amazing what $400 can get you nowadays.

>all old games on PS4 side
>one game listed twice with one being a bullshot
>one of them is a demo of a game that sony killed

>"console killer" pc build
>extremely bare build with a shitty processor
>no monitor/keyboard/mouse included in the price
>neither is Windows
You poorfags are worse than console peasants

chink trash, doesn't work

Do you seriously think this could come close to a ps4?
This shit is worse than a Xbox 360

>monitor
Might as well include a 4k TV with a PS4 pro
youtube.com/watch?v=V_He-FBS06Y

And what about this?
This build isn't even fit for gaming
Skyrim at 20fps at most

>Do you seriously think this could come close to a ps4?
Not at all. OP was pretending that.
>This shit is worse than a Xbox 360
It's much more powerful than 360 with 512 MB RAM and a R420 GPU.
>This build isn't even fit for gaming
>Skyrim at 20fps at most
It runs Skyrim at 60 fps. It's an ancient game released in 2011.

Where that PS4 emulation at tho?

>tfw Skyrim on Switch will be 30fps 720p, non-remastered

Yep thanks for taking the time to make yet another one of these threads making this exact same point. I never would have realized this on my own or the 5,000 other times Sup Forums has bothered to point it out recently

I had a 5800k with much faster ram than this and it wasn't much better than a 360

Every PC game I've ever tried has had at least a handful of issues I needed to solve. I don't have time for that shit.
I'd rather be a casual consolefag than spend more time researching and patching problems with my games than playing them.

In before the obvious "but I have no issues." post.
Yeah, I don't give a fuck. Notice how I said _I_ had the issues.

>no gpu
>ancient processor
>no tax
>no shipping prices
>wont play 4k
>720p monitor

Good luck playing anything made past 2006 on that thing

I'll NEVER understand this meme. There's hardly even any good games that justify building a high-end PC for. I fell for the 970 meme and all I did with it was play Overwatch and emulate PS2/Gamecube games. Every other game I played I could have done with my previous build.

I'm more interested in getting a PS4 for those good upcoming exclusives than upgrading my rig desu

my dream would be for it to be that without dlc and every few months sell them the dlc that everyone has had for years

The hell are you talking about?

LOL what a fag. I can build a PC for $100 thats ten times as powerfull.

>case costing min $50 (for extreme shit)
>graphics card costing $100 if you buy three gens behind
>mobo costing $60 for crap with min ports on everything
>cpu running $120 if you shoot for a shiny new intel i3
>Ram costing $30 for a super-sleek 4gb single stick

That's $360 right there for a shitass pc mate. Never gonna pay more than that for a ps4.

Then add cpu cooler, a crappy hdd, shit psu, and wireless nic for bare minimum functionality.

And then add more for a mouse, keyboard, monitor, cabling, and whatever else you don't have.

>$600 PCs are a meme, pic related's my current attempt at making a last-gen machine with the cheaper options I could find - scratch off $40 since I'll only grab 1 8gb stick and you're still lookin at 700 without even being done.

>It runs Skyrim at 60 fps. It's an ancient game released in 2011.

You are making shit up as you don't own this thing or have any idea what it could run. THERES NO FUCKING GPU, GOOD LUCK PLAYING ANYTHING ON THIS

I have no problems with cougars and they do exist so I'd choose the right girl.

>no monitor included in the price
I hate this shit because the fucking PS4 Pro doesn't come with a TV and people just go by the raw price of the console alone but when it comes to building a PC people go "HURR DURR NO MONITOR INCLUDED!"

forgot to mention
>300w built in power supply

I give your house 2 months before it burns down, tops.

Dude, honestly... you're probably just fucking retarded. I can run any game on my PC with the click of a button without issues, just like a console. I don't see how you could fuck up this bad.

>It's cheaper if I don't include half the parts you need to run it!

kys

i've had a habit of holding on to cards way past their lifespan just to feel jumps in power

I also tend to buy peasant cards just because a modern 1050TI will be a massive jump from my current 750 the same as it was a huge jump from my 465. None of these are massive $600 cards, but they will provide a worthwhile benefit.

I haven't felt the need to upgrade a processor since my 6 year old i7 still cooks along just fine.

People who spend absurd money each year on new cards tend to be people who like to spend money for money's sake.

My buddy who just bought a 1080 at least has a good reason since he's invested heavily in VR shit and thats the only justifiable reason for "Needing" a 1080 to do shit a lesser card couldn't

There it is, the "my machine runs everything flawlessly" post. That's cool.
Meanwhile Sup Forums will have another "problem with game solved in a forum you have to sign up for" thread where everyone relates to how bothersome PC gaming is and the thread reaches 200+ posts in a half hour.

The 2014 Kaveri GPU is about triple as fast as the 2005 Xenos GPU inside the 360.
Xenos can barely do 720p30, while Kaveri is fine with 1080p60 for 7th gen stuff and PC exclusives.
>THERES NO FUCKING GPU
Sup Forums as tech-illiterate as always. :^)

I only play niche weebshit so a Pro is pretty useless.

Not as useless as a high end gaming PC though.

Pretty much everyone has a tv
Not everyone has a monitor
Cunt

better than being a fag who only reads the first sentence of a post fag, I'm agreeing that it's horseshit to say you can make a serviceable one for less than a ps4

>not just fucking pirating 7 or buying 10 for 40$
this is why console users are retards, they don't do their research

wew

>Sup Forums is one person

Epic

Looks like you completely forgot to read half of my post. Alright, I'm out. Later.

>tfw i've used the same windows 7 key for like 4 different computers over the years

Once you have it, you have it forever basically

I have couple XP keys lying around but its unsupported now, RIP

I'm married to one

just use your tv as a monitor retard

Fuck off with your IGPU nigger

but we're just talking about the box itself, user.
sonyggers say "make a PC that's better than the PS4 Pro at the same price"
"HURR WHERE'S THE MONITOR?"
It's inconsistent.
PS4 needs and TV to play
PC needs a monitor to play

they talk about the system themselves then they start damage controlling when proven wrong and talk about fucking monitors.

So plug your PC into the TV.

PS4 Pro features an "IGPU" too.
Face the facts: add-in cards are as obsolete as optical drives.

>So plug your PC into the TV.
Doesn't work.

Twice as WEAK more like!
L O L!

>Not getting a 500$ PC for ACTUAL 4K and not this fake shit
LMAO

Ah yes my 1070 is soooo obsolete
Not him but you need an HDMI capable TV for a PS4 and any PC can use HDMI dumb nigger

>i'm retarded
Yes it does.

>AMD A8
>THERE'S NO FUCKING GPU!!!!11!!11one
There's the same GPU as any console :^)

Eh? Why? Your tv not have hdmi in?

I want to start getting into niche weebshit. Is the Vita as good for this as I heard or should I grab a 3DS?

>Somehow can plug his PS4 through HDMI but can't plug his PC
Jesus the excuses in this thread are all retarded

Did I just fall for b8?

>Eh? Why? Your tv not have hdmi in?
TV is not on a desk.

>poorfags bitching over whether a cheap niggerrig pc or a ps4 is better

>meanwhile grown men have enough money to build a capable pc to play modern games but also has consoles because he doesn't judge platforms, he just likes to play games

nice to have a job

>I want to start getting into niche weebshit.
If you're not already into it, don't waste your time.
Most of the games are on par with F2P shit on PC.

Does your wife know you spend all day shitposting with 18 year olds on Sup Forums?

Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts 3, TLOU2, Ratchet & Clank, Steins;Gate 0, Bloodborne, and the eventual FF7 remake.

I already have a PC anyways, but I wanted the console exclusives I had been missing and am looking forward to.

PS4 games look beautiful in screenshots. And then you play one and realize it's just like a PC game running at 25-30 fps at the lowest settings. It just depresses me thinking about how good those exclusives could look on PC.

The PS4 Pro pretty much solves that for another couple of years or so. Beautiful graphics, and/or a locked 30 or 60 fps at 1080P (often a locked 30 if at higher resolution and slightly lower settings).

Final Fantasy XV manages a 60fps lock at 1080P and the "Limited" graphics settings, and it looks really good. The normal graphics setting which has a 30fps lock only looks marginally better.

Ratchet and Clank runs at 1080P locked 30fps (on normal PS4 it runs at 900P and also isn't quite nice looking in general) while being super super pretty.

>Final Fantasy XV manages a 60fps lock at 1080P and the "Limited" graphics settings
Is the 60 FPS patch even out yet?