Characters that are literally you

Characters that are literally you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXTQ3j-gK8I&list=PL615E9D99BDE970FF&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking best game that exists user I love you

fuck the vampires tho

also beast mode fuck yeah

When I was a kid I tried just going around wearing 3-D glasses like that and instead of becoming the cool kid I just got a major headache instead.

>fuck the vampires tho
>not the werewolves that literally just robbed you of a survivor save whenever they felt like it

Sandworms are the worst I think, and trying to swim around those sea creature lagoon assholes is a chore
I'd like a version of the game where it's got a less strict time limit. Just so I can look around some of the levels more, they're neat looking

thanks for bringing back the PTSD, isn't there a castle level that has both vampires and werewolves in it? can still hear the survivor screams crystal clear in my head.

>WOO-HAH WOO-HAH
>OUCH!

GOAT ost
youtube.com/watch?v=NXTQ3j-gK8I&list=PL615E9D99BDE970FF&index=2

AYO WHITE BOI LET ME SLEEP MUFUCKA

but male

intelligent, nihilistic, etc....

Those things fucked me up when I was younger. I think that Goosebumps book about the dummy started the fear, and then seeing a bit of Chucky got me for life

you mean male (female)?

(male)

Me (top right)

that's called an "incubus"

No, it's clearly a succubus(Male)

One of the only canon characters to attain CHIM. The others being Vivec and Talos.

Post pics, please.

>Awkwardly tall
>Phyically strong
>Blonde
>Stoic and quiet
>Men either treat you badly or walk all over you
>Single
>Alone
>Plays video games to pass the time

Post your dick

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

i always thought Player 2 was black-skinned. but all fanart shows her white.

Are video games racist?

I miss this one...

>wuts a chim
>google it dummy
>I found this on the official wiki

Can I change my guy to The King of Rape?

Mine brother.

Send nudes

Catherine or Katherine?

Katherine.

>probably autistic
>addicted to working out
>I'm more sexually attracted to firearms than actual women
>6'0
>I enjoy the killing

racism is good and desirable

Most people I meet don't know my name. Also I tend to avoid conflict unless I can cheese my way to victory.

Please don't start this shit

Erica.

But since that is not an actual choice, Katherine because I'm a boring fuck.

But are you as good looking as him?

Good looking people are allowed to be autistic.

apart from not being German, literally me.

we both even lack medical licenses

Who do we have to beg to get this re-released?

Heh...these threads are a joke. But after playing the game? Well...let's just say this guy is pretty much me in all aspects - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

F

>can only walk around in 4 fixed directions

must be tough

when george lucas sold star wars to disney lucas arts went away with it...

Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor

uh oh! uh oh! uh oh! uh oh!

feels good to be a pretty boy

the thumbnail looks like a bowlegged guy with massive balls

√ Intelligent
√ Nihilistic
√ Wicked Sense of Humor

Literally me

I'm probably a around 6-7/10

AND A WICKED SENSE OF HUMOR

LONDON

good taste user

>Please don't start this shit
>boohoo don't question the status quo, my brain hurts when i have to consider other things
have you ever been so white that it pains you to see other races catching up to your comfortable lifestyle?

that's you, right now

This MF right here

Konami and Disney

You must be blind then because she was a tanned white girl in both the SNES and Megadrive releases.

the question still stands, answer it

>Sit in a room all day
>Just want to be someone cool for once

Does this look black to you, moron?

WE

WE

Go to bed frenchies

WUZ