Just beat the game with this the other day

Just beat the game with this the other day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYur7jZBnFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ludwig's is better

used this
then this

I want to replay bb but I'd hate to drag out the PS4

God I love that weapon. Sucks for PVP, but great for everything else.

KIRK
A
COOL

The hammersword (swordhammer?) is the best weapon in the universe!

Best weapon hands down. Ludwigbabies need not apply.

You fags need to try a real STR weapon

Should I buy the DLC? I beat the Pthumerian Queen.

hello there you sexy sexy weapon

Is werewolf build worth a playthrough?

Yes, immediately.

Never liked the Kirkhammer for some reason. I think Blunt was also the worst damage type in BB to boot. Looks cool, though

MY FUCKIN NIGGER

Hunters Axe is best weapon.

Beastclaw with beast rune are the most fun tho

Not really, you have to rush Nightmare Frontier to kill Amygdala to get the Ailing Loran chalice. Then you have to slog through the dungeons to get to Ailing Loran to get your build's weapon.
Also have to kill Laurence for Beast's Embrace.
After all that trouble, I didn't have that much fun with the build and it's not fantastic in PvP

Nigger... what the fuck you doing without the dlc??

Might be the worst damage, but also the manliest.

Should I do the DLC or the Chalice Dungeons first?

Over rated games. Katana is shit.

>Inb4 videos

No
Do the DLC and never touch the Chalice Dungeons

>want to do a bloodletter build
>basically locked behind endgame content so you have barely anything to use it on once you get it unless you go into NG+
THANKS FROM

This. Why does my weeb weapon take so long to get.

if the game had gotten a PC release we could've cheated them in and had a fun build for the entire game but sony doesn't want to make any money

Is there any point in using the shotgun over the pistol?

Looks.

Otherwise naw.

Same with skill build here. Besides killing Eileen when she first appears... yeah, I have nothing

better sound as well

the dlc DOUBLES the amount of weapons, spells, and armors in the game and has the coolest bosses and areas. Also adds in milkweed and beast mode. Go get it ASAP dude you will not regret it.

Just beat this for the first time with the most general quality build and hunter pistol/saw cleaver.
What next?

generic*

When would it be a good time to do the dlc content?

Chalices, different endings, try different weapons and playstyles.

you can do it at any time after beating Amelia, but it is geared towards more end-game IMO.

God this weapon is so fucking good. It just has so many combos thanks to l2 chains on top of transform attacks. So stylish. Also pure skill = 3500 ripostes which is a plus

As early as you can manage if you don't care about difficulty.

The rewards trivialize the rest of the game though, so I would say just before/after Mensis.

Is the threre any item that let's me repair weapons without having to go back to the dream? Because like the tonitrus but it doesn't have high durability.

Consider the following

You can get it after beating Ludwig. That's like, what, 4 bosses into the game?

Also, you can get alternate gem slot versions in chalice dungeons without even touching the main game, if you so wished.

>ludwig
You need to get the key from the place where bowblade guy dies, which is after Maria.

>fextra

Who here /BEASTCUTTER/?

As someone who did one? No. All the work in early chalice dungeon grinding for a low damage weapon with no stagger. Even if you get the beast rune or whatever by fighting the worst boss in the entire game, it's still weak as piss, still doesn't stagger and is SLOWER than the normal claws, a poor trade-off for slightly increased range on an already shit short-range weapon.

Alright guys, I've beaten everything multiple times and finished the game with several characters si bc e launch.

Any tips for getting the pthumerian queen dungeon? I've read the step by step guide but I would like some general advice, I'm playing offline and those chalice dungeons keep getting more ruthless.

What lvl should I be? Are there any chalice dungeons I should farm for gems? What are some sure ways to get the materials for great pthumeru?
Any tip is appreciated, thanks in advance.

sometimes the angles can be awkward and the shotgun can still hit even if things arent lined up right.

also the shotgun can stagger multiple enemies over a wider radius. ultimately the handgun is better though imo.

i dunno, i did it at level 60. i think that was a little low though.

Maybe get a queen kill in the chalices once in your life and never again. Make sure you switch off between the real game and dungeoning so you don't bore yourself to tears doing all the chalice dungeons at once. Never do the root dungeons, you'll get enough materials just doing all the regular chalices once. And for your own sanity don't be autistic like me and only consider a playthrough of BB "complete" if you get a queen kill.

>using DaS3 greathammers after this

C Team a shit

It's so hard to go back to non-trick weapons after playing BB

Tell me about Annalise!
Why does she wear the mask?

1.try new weapons and shit in ng+. play the chalices get shit done, hit the hard caps and check out all the crazy shit you didnt do before

or

2.check out some pvp builds and hit level 120, then do some pvp

Nothing in Demons Souls or Dark Souls 1-3 has been as fun as this shit right here.

>Are there any chalice dungeons I should farm for gems?
Don't bother with farming until you get to depth 5 root chalices. Ignore every other root chalices until then.
>What are some sure ways to get the materials for great pthumeru?
Just look around, you'll have to grind a bit but it's usually not that bad.

beastcutter a best

beasthunter saif has a cool as fuck moveset

Tell me about Micolash!
Why does he wear the cage?

the LOCATION of the item is right after ludwig but you cant get into until you reach the last part of the dlc.

I've almost finished my first playthrough and I've only ever used threaded cane.
Did I fuck up?

>mfw my first time fighting ludwig was on ng+

just got this game, beat gascione
do I fight cleric beast or go through the cathedral
using threaded cane

In Souls games I always go for heavy weapons but I can't stand a vast majority of the heavy weapons in BB. Only Pizza Cutter is satisfying.

A map for bloodborne wouldn't be that bad actually. Minimap would suck if it wasn't optional, but an actual map would make me want to actually pick up the game and finish it.

patrician taste

This + the Chicago and Whistle is my favorite moveset. Dex Blt is for sure the most fun build alongside Str Arc.

I think each weapon is unique enough to warrant its own playthrough, but you did choose the hardest starting weapon

I remember all those SORRY FOOLS that started the DLC with their completed saves.

>you did choose the hardest starting weapon
well at least now I can feel like a cool guy

Cleric Beast is an optional boss, but it's pretty easy and gives you a badge to buy a cool new weapon. I'd go for it first before progressing on the main path.

Why is it the hardest starting weapon? Range on the whip is absurd and a transformed R2 staggers just about everything in the game.

BB's combat is basically dex to begin with. Even the strength weapons would be dual str/dex weapons in other Souls games.

You should be fucking commended, dude. You made the whole game even harder for yourself.

Threaded cane is fun, I just wish the whip mode was more useful against stronger enemies instead of groups of weak ones. That's pretty much the only thing I use it for.

Most fun weapons IMO are saif and chikage.

>The variation of the charge attack that has the arm do multiple swings on its own

fukken diamonds

This, got my shit fucked up senpai.

>Nobody posted the best weapon in the game
Sad!

Same. Now I'm facing the same thing trying to beat the boss of the DS3 DLC on fucking NG+2.

Tell me about Patches!
Why does he wear the spider?

>teleports behind you
>pssh, nothin personal, kid
>stabs self

is there any better dex weapon I should try to find?
I basically favored dex and arcane, I only have 20 arcane right now though.

>tfw strength/arcane
>mfw able to main hmls AND wheel

Cannot wait for Return to Yharnam event this year

Here it is, you filthy subhuman

I had a blast playing challenge dungeons with random anons from /vg/. I don't think I would play them solo they... they just aren't that interesting.

>my sides

>mfw i found out about the transform move combo for the chikage

I've been using this weapon wrong this entire time.

hell yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=tYur7jZBnFw

I had a webm of this, but I lost it.

Goddamn that is one sexy WHEEL.

u cant beet me scrub :D

please elaborate, I wanted to try this weapon next

It was much earlier in the thread. Pay attention.

>went str/arc in my blind run to use Axe and spells
>mfw perfectly stated for the moonlight in the dlc

>muh basic bitch weapon
>but with LIGHTINING
>can't use other elements tho :(

I usually just walk in with the L1 draw attack and then R1 a few times and L1 out of it, what do you do?

people don't say that because the cane is bad per se, the other two are just too good.

cleaver is versatile and does good damage and the axe's charged R2 in trick mode makes everything at the beginning trivial

>putting large slow weapons
>barely any hyper armor

Bloodborne's slower weapons are garbage.

My imouto got me this for my bday a week or so ago. At the end of Mensis so I bought the DLC and just beat Ludwig.
Holy fuck that was a shitty boss. The garbage camera angles were his best attack.

blades of mercy

Blade of Mercy is pretty good if you like going fast.

Basically, when you use the transform you can immediately pull a light attack and it does stupid fucking damage.
Then you can immediately put it back in the shealth and repeat.
It's faster than a normal attack and you take like one tick of damage.
CHIKAGE MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

>weapons that can't stagger for shit in a game where stagger is your first line of defense

Skill gem'd saw spear into Reiterpalache and interchangeable (in my opinion) with rakuyo