Hi

hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ih323XXu_3w
youtube.com/watch?v=uVD9EsJgUTE
youtube.com/watch?v=f2D0zcx2Gyw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're going to keep making this thread, at least start it with "hola", you uncultured, white pig.

Como estas

I like this design a lot. Odyssey is gonna be so siiiick

Also, i forgot to mention. Before any of you faggot whites get it wrong again, it's called a "Calavera", not a "sugar skull".

I'm fuckin Eddie Dingle

I met this girl named Nan

I know right? youtube.com/watch?v=Ih323XXu_3w

Nobody cares what you brown skinned barbarians think.

fuck

I like this guys design, anything day of the dead inspired looks cool to me and i aint even mexican

BUILD IT

I think it's kind of hilarious how Nintendo is putting mario NPC-type characters in the same game as realistic humans.
It's like
New York has people in it
Mexico has..Mexicans, not people

It's Level 1 from Donkey Kong 94.

What other games have a Day of the Dead theme like this? I loved the Rayman Legends world.

I wondered for a long time if you could capture the "ensemble world" aesthetic of Kingdom Hearts or your typical Nintendo crossover without actually borrowing a bunch of different franchises.

Mario Odyssey seems to be doing that quite well.

At least make it a gif of the dance you fucking faggot

Bowser's gotten incredibly fucking stylish over the past few years, starting with this, the MP10 commercial, and now Mario Odyssey.
I like this change. It makes him look as attractive as a giant turtle can be.

Where did you get that from

>Mario dancing on top of the Statue of Happiness

youtube.com/watch?v=uVD9EsJgUTE

I really like this design. The new Mario looks genuinely fun.

Grim Fandango, Guacamelee

Shame that the game is locked behind a shitty underpowered over expensive paid online tablet

I don't really care. If the game is fun, that's all it's about. I have a PC for the stuff that actually needs a powerful system.

A lot of his current character is based on him in the Super Mario Adventure comic, including the white suit. Probably Leslie Swan's influence on the series.

Mario is a nationalist. He voted for Donald Trump.
Bowser is a globalist. He voted for Hillary Clinton.

Mario is a winner.
Bowser is a loser.

youtube.com/watch?v=f2D0zcx2Gyw