Likelihood it's legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQ3KQWScTCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who the fuck is going to buy that.

right after they port RDR to PC :^)

me

Zero percent.

It's easy "third party support" for a company to test the waters for platform viability.

An easy port of a five year old game, I totally buy it.

Exactly. Why?

Shit id actaully be happy with the first 3 gtas on switch. Love playing those top downs and would be good for on the go.

who the fuck is michelleo bamastits?

GTA 5 would make sense and would sell like crazy. L.A. Noire would not.

What about a updated version of table tennis?

this stupid ass twitter shit should be a bannable offense already

Dont care.
I want confirmations from actual japanese developers.
Those fucks who've been releasing handheld games only for the last decade.

They need to fuck off with those mega lazy ports.

(X) Doubt

All the more reason Rockstar would do it in order to say there's no market on nintendo systems.

Look at what companies like EA and the one who did Sniper Elite did with the WiiU.

>Switch
>Remastered
Such a jester, op.

Would probably sell ok for an old port just because the switch has no games, and people will be looking to buy anything to justify their purchase

Well Sup Forums?

Yes, but port something like GTA V, not LA Noire which is a game that didn't sell well in the first place, and nobody remembers anymore.

I would totally buy LA Noire for switch. I tried pirating it for pc but it ran like shit so a chance to play it at a stable framerate on the switch would totally be worth it.

>Switch
>Remaster
It would look worse desu.

no one will ever top what EA did with mass effect on the wii u

SONY AND M$ BTFO

>BULLSHIT I KNOW YOUR LYING!!
this game really needs to fix the choices

Porting someting as big as GTAV would take
>Money
>Time
>Human hours

>porting a midly popular 6 year old game to a "current-gen" console
>worth talking about

I for one welcome Rockstar's shittiest game in the past 20 years.

And LA Noire won't?
If they just want to test it, then release it only with singleplayer, no GTA Online.

>implying that's not GTA IV

LA noire was great

EA did this because Nintendo refused to set up Origins as their only online platform.

They did the same back then with Sega.
EA demanded that Sega stopped making their own sports games so that they could have a monopoly on their FIFA and Madden faggotry.
Sega refused and then EA completely dropped support for the Dreamcast.

They're the type of company that want to tank you when you dont play by their rules.

>STR vs DEX
Tough call probably right because he has two guns

I have a hard time thinking of a port I could care less about than this.

LA Noire was barely a 7/10 that was marketed on its facial mocap

L.A Noire and its soundtrack is critically underappreciated

youtube.com/watch?v=mQ3KQWScTCg

Also probably one of the last good games to come out of Australia before the studio that made it was closed down and the INDIE MEME took over here.

>Likelihood it's legit?

Could've of the best fights in vidya history. No defined good vs, evil, just settling the score one last time. But of course they had to let Erioioire cheat with backup.

>HEY GUYS, LET'S MAKE A GTA GAME
>BUT YOU PLAY AS THE POLICE
>AND NO FUN IS ALLOWED
>ALSO LETS PUT OVERDETAILED FACES ON THESE AVERAGE-FOR-PS3 LOOKING CHARACTER MODELS

I implied GTA takes a huge amount of those things, plus they gotta do some bugtesting and again, GTA is pretty large

LamaL obviously
he has 2 guns and 2 bitches

They did the same thing for the Wii, near it's launch they ported a halfassed version of that Table Tennis game to it, then later on put out a Bully port and that was basically it.

Also manhunt I think, maybe max payne 2? I don't remember

ErioioirE has 6 cops and the raging flames of hell behind him.

Aren't Nintendrones lucky! First Skyrim, now this??? They're getting ALL the last gen games!

LA Noire was fucking garbage man what are you smoking nigga.

Oh yeah, forgot Manhunt 2 was them.

PS2 was censored while the Wii version wasn't. How times have changed.

They're also releasing that lego city game that is already available on the wii u

That's so fucking stupid I actually believe it.

Looks like they're finally doing the same thing as the other two, glad to see Nintendo catching up

i know some niggas hate or love the game but realize the investigation was garbage and you have to be retarded to not notice the faces doing crazy movement
just play AA

>PS4 and Xbone are getting RDR2
>the Switch MAY get a "remaster" of LA Noire

Watch the fuck out Sony and Microsoft

I liked it.
not saying it was perfect, or that I want every game to be just like it, but it was a cool one-off game I enjoyed.

The first didn't even sell well.

None. And I actually love L.A. Noire despite its flaws, but this is not happening.

>wow wtf why does the game discourage me from breaking the law when the point of the fucking game is to catch criminals wow

Well to be fair, every console is getting that. It's a good game

/thread

It's okay unless Nintendo does it

That's the thing, it's not a fun concept.

Something not as strong as what you're smoking.

>Poor man's Ace Attorney
>ON Switch

I'll stick with my legit crime solving games, thank you.

thats the drawback of marketing your whole game on realistic facial expressions; people are generally dumb so the expressions end up needing to be unrealistically exaggerated

i thought L.A Noire was pretty good despite the shit investigation gameplay. The story was good and the soundtrack and facial expressions were awesome

It looks fun, not calling it bad by any means, just think it's funny cause it's already out on Wii U, was thinking of getting it on PC, but may hold out for the switch version when I end up buy one next year.

>Poor man's Ace Attorney
>costs more than Ace Attorney
>had a bigger budget than any Ace Attorney game
uw0tm8

>catching criminals and trying to catch them in their lies isn't a fun concept

Sure it is, it's just a completely fucking different experience than GTA. That's like bitching that Dark Souls doesn't have over the top combos like Devil May Cry, they're obviously going for completely different things

No it's not, LA Noire is proof of that.

Only if you're autistic and complain about the game because you don't like it and so therefore other people can't enjoy it.

I enjoyed L.A. Noire. So did others. If you didn't, that's fine. Doesn't mean the game is bad.

And LA Noire didn't sell enough and almost no one remembers it exists.
It was a twist on the GTA formula that few people asked for because they know it would end up being the boring pile of garbage that LA Noire ended up being.

LA Noire was shit.

I just want them to fucking port WW and TP to the switch because I don't have a Wii u and never plan on having one

>implying the switch could even run kast gens version of gta v

Kek