So what do you guys want to see happen with this? Do you think we'll get a peak at their progress with the upcoming RE7...

So what do you guys want to see happen with this? Do you think we'll get a peak at their progress with the upcoming RE7? What other games would you like to see get a fresh coat of paint?

RE3 in full HD REmake like RE1 got remade.
Outbreak coming to all consoles and pc for cross play with awesome online and constant support/dlc.
Also for Capcom to fucking pick Onimusha back up.

Claire nudes leak.

Dino Crisis would be swell. The sequel would also be fucking awesome.

After RE6, DmC, and Dead Rising 4 I just don't know anymore

>So what do you guys want to see happen with this?

No. I'm sure they will just make third person camera like RE 4~6. I didn't ask for this shit.

What!? What makes you say this? The whole reason they're making it is because REmake did so well, and the incessant bitching of the fanbase.

Well I'm not that specific asshole but I'm confident the "fan request" has nothing to do with this. I got the impression the reason they're doing this is because they have run out of 6th generation Resident Evil games to do a conversion "HD" release on.

None of the details that have been given on this have been meaningful to inspire confidence, and the team is being lead by someone who worked on RE2 as a graphical designer. Doesn't seem like he's qualified to helm a followup to what is indisputably the best videogame remake of all time.

Hell this same guy was also a designer for Mega Man Legends. reminding me I have no confidence on Capcom delivering on what they bill "by fan request", because ultimately everything they do is determined by management.

As long as they make it same way they made REmake I'll be happy. Stay faithfull to the original gameplay and add some new stuff, thats all, I'm pretty sure I won't be dissapointed.
Also, I honestly liked RE Operation Raccoon City more than I liked RE 4-6, I really hope we get a sequel to that some day.

This is what I've heard almost everyone day since they announced they were working on it (and really ever since the did the first one). Capcom is undoubtedly run by a bunch of fools if they stray far from this formula.

I want Tofu to be in it and his unlock conditions to be just as tedious.

On a related note, I would love to see a completed Outbreak, as in all the scenarios they had planned being in the game.

Better question, how will Capcom fuck this up?

God Hand remake.

REmake will never be topped

RE2 and 3 a shit

One thing I loved that I miss Resident Evil was the opportunity for multiple endings. Odd that kind of thing stopped cold with REmake. I would think that Resident Evil 0 was the perfect chance to have a player death be a major turning point on the endings.

I really hope REMake 2 opens that up for more replayablity and just more possibilities than being a 4K reassembly of RE2.

The fuck?

RE2 is best RE.

I fucking miss beat 'em ups.

If Capcom could make a real modern Final Fight, Dungeons and Dragonsque game, or Magic Sword I'd be everso happy

Captain Commando 2.

I'll be dumbfounded if Capcom screws this up. They just need to do like posted. Seriously, what the hell is so hard about it?

>RE2 and 3 a shit
OH MY COD

this RE3 has always been my favorite

>RE3 in full HD REmake like RE1 got remade.
I would cum

>year and a half since they announced it
>absolutely no news since

It's cancelled, isn't it?

RE2make. RE2 remade in similar fashion to REmake.

RE: Mercs similar to Mercs 3D but with a much bigger scale and focus on the entire series. 4-6 player horde survival with much more enemies and familiar bosses.
Chars:
>Chris
>Jill
>Rebecca
>Barry
>Wesker
>Leon
>Claire
>Ada
>Hunk
>Carlos
>Tofu
>Luis
>Krauser
>Sheva
>Josh
>Sherry
>Piers
>Jake
>Helena
>Rachael
>Parker
with multiple costumes and weapon loadouts

Maps
>Arklay Forest
>Arklay Mansion
>Arklay Labs
>Raccoon City
>Raccoon Police Department
>Raccon Sewers
>Umbrella Labs
>4, 5, 6's Mercs maps

Capcom doesn't want our money.

Just wait for E3

I'm more exited at the inevitable nude mods

fpbp

Give me Outbreak HD release with cross-play and it would actually go far in terms of people playing it for years to cum.

I've always said a stand-alone Mercs is what we should have got instead of ORC and Umbrella Corps. The DLC alone would have made more than both of ORC and UC if they were so concerned about money, and the game would have been crazy fun.

Add a levelling system kin to Raid Mode in Revelations, as well as weapons, a ton of characters and maps from all past RE's.

>So what do you guys want to see happen with this?
I want to see it happen.

Well it is happening, it's just that they're full on with RE7 at the moment, they'd be stupid to shift attention from it. I think we may see something at the end of the year though, or maybe even E3.

As long as it's the Rev2 Claire nudes, I'm good.

I'd like it if you'd be able to choose the camera angle, Classic, lik in the original or modern, like in 6

>Rev2 Claire
Why.. why would anyone want this?

because of excellent taste, obviously.

This is my dream RE game.

Worst tastes on earth

So what's better, pic related or

obviously.

>"we are going back our roots"
>RE7: modern warfare happens

If Kendo is in it then I'm happy

>Gun shop
>No shutters
>No bars
>No general lock-up of guns
>Huge ass windows that can be smashed by walking in to them
He deserved everything he got.

Thanks for the Crossbow though buddy

I hope extreme battle mode is part of the DLC for this game.

>>RE7: modern warfare happens
???

I want it to have elza

even an elza costume

that'd be nice

maybe add all the shit 2 cut out from 1.5 to make it even gooder

also give outbreak 3 with a 1+2 HD collection, something dino crisis-related, and a GAIDEN REMAKE

i want them to give it to the Rev2 or remake team but no they gave it to re6 team, dead on arrival

Does his name make up for that though?

To be as good as REmake, then when they realise what a good choice they've made, to do the same to RE3.

This is the same guy that was totally unaware that the town had gone to shit until everyone was dead and zombies were everywhere.

I'd just like SOME update on it.

>re2make

you're alright

also why stop there?

why not make CAPCOM MERCENARIES

characters from multiple capcom IPs fighting enemies from the IP the map belongs to

leon, regina, frank west and a treasure borracho fighting genma in the france part of onimusha 3

he gave away all his funs to civilians when the outbreak happened, including a Raging Bull that barry had requested. he felt bad bout that. shame he also got got

>Give me Outbreak HD release with cross-play and it would actually go far in terms of people playing it for years to cum.

this guy knows whats up.
Outbreak was one of the most fun online experiences I've ever.... experienced.

outbreak was way ahead of its time
i actually give props to capcom for being the first for trying a 4 coop zombie game,
its not fair it never sticked, cause levels like the zoo and the house being chased by the hammerguy were great

chances of there being a demo on RE7?

do you think elza would do anal?