ENTERING EICHENWALDE

ENTERING EICHENWALDE

>playing Overwatch

>now arriving at hanamura

>Now entering the Temple of Anubis

I just got done playing a shitpile of matches, and I ended up playing Guantanamo 3 times, Eichenwalde twice, and the new map twice and Hollywood twice, with a reinstance match in Cairo or whatever. What the fuck is this cancer and how was it promoted to GotY?

>COMMENCING POLIS MASA INVASION

They need more maps (and possibly modes). The select few get old really quick.

fuck off you silver surfer

anything is better than volskaya and anubis

Hanamura is the Polis Massa of Overwatch

there is nothing wrong with any of the maps if you aren't a nooblord

>minute response time
>that obsession

Why is Sup Forums so homo for overwatch?

No they need to add more flanks and less chokepoints on all of their shitty maps

But is it the Dark Souls of Overwatch?

>ENTERING EICHENWALDE

>you're on defense

>now entering oasis

Are ANY of the maps fun/good/tolerable in this game?

why tf does it put you back in the same game when you leave?

hollywood,kingsrow, nepal, lijiang are the best maps.

Ok you got me in one case. Lijiang has a decent map in the tower inside the building, but none of the other maps are fun. The night market and outdoor tower maps are garbage.

LA LOLI

Every single fucking Overwatch map is Polis Massa. Fuck Overwatch. Blizzard couldn't design a map to save their lives.

These two. Fuck these two. Shittiest maps ever created.

Also the whole theme of Overwatch maps is that the first point is laughably easy to capture, and the second one is either as easy as the first or a shitty meat grinder.

>knows its from overwatch

All 2cp makes are a complete fucking joke because one person going invulnerable can stop multiple people from capping and the difference in skill has to be gargantuan for the map to not end in a draw or you just have to snowball after winning the first point on offense. Eichenwalde and Nepal are shit because of how choke-heavy they are. That leaves something like 7 or 8 maps that are okay. Numbani is one of the better ones because of the varying angles of attack.

The increased verticality of oasis is great and you can actually fuck over shitters trying to triple tank it.

Trenchers need to learn Winston.
>jump in kill/break up the backline
>Jump onto the point and chimp out while their whole team chases you.
If your gold shitter teammates can't or wont capitalise on that opening you weren't going to win anyway.

pharah literally gives me ulcers on oasis. and dva contesting for 100 years. I hate how big it is. and hog is still great here because he can flank 4days

>phamercy meta is in full force this time

whats the best way to kill pharah jesus