Link x Zelda

Since BOTW is messing with traditional Zelda conventions, what are the odds Link and Zelda are finally paired up as a couple in in BOTW? The crying into his arms and bath scene has me thinking this might finally happen.

They've blue balled the hell out of us recently with TP and SS.

Probably not.

>blue balled
The go down to the surface together and it's heavily implied they fucked like rabbits at the end of SS.

Even fucking Spirit Tracks had them together.

No.
The triforce is meant to balance the three powers, not combine them
Back to your shitty fanfiction tumblerina filled website

Why would someone from Tumblr want a straight relationship?

Not until zelda discovers she has the hots for midna
Belive me these fucks would do it

Midna is never going to show up again though.

NOT UNTIL THE FANFICTION FAGGOTS GET BORED OF VANILA
BELIVE ME THESE FUCKS WILL DO IT

You know, just as there's no real confirmation that the two end up starting a family in most of the games, there's nothing saying that they don't either. And it's a pretty safe assumption to make, all things considered. We have two extremely attractive people with every reason in the world to fall in love with each other. I mean for fuck's sake, it's a legendary hero and a princess. That's just what they do, they get married and have beautiful, intelligent children with top-tier genetics.

>The triforce is meant to balance the three powers, not combine them
>shitty fanfiction

Irony. What the fuck are you even saying?

Most Zelda games have better girls than Zelda though.

>The only way to defeat Power is when Wisdom and Courage work together

Wew lad, you're retarded.

>not combine them

But...combining the three triforces is how you get a wish?

Right, but that doesn't really have anything to do with what I'm saying, you just have preferences for other girls in the games, which is PRECISELY WHY a relationship between Link and Zelda is almost never overt aside from Skyward Sword and a couple others. It doesn't cancel anything out, it just leaves things open so that sexually frustrated permavirgins can imagine being Link and getting pegged by Tingle or something.

But putting all three together literally makes them as powerful as they can be
Have you ever played a zelda game?

Hylia already got her wish to be with her chosen hero in SS, the cunt should stop her and Link from reincarnating so Demise's curse stops.

I'm all for it if they actually gave Link some dialogue. Otherwise, I can't imagine how deeply they could portray their relationship. It's probably a good excuse for when they leave it open, since they don't have to give them explicit romantic dialogue and just leave it up to interpretation because "lol muh mute meme"

Combine the three, not making two individuals who cary the triforce fuck

HOW ABOUT A KISS
FOR LUCK

YOU'VE -GOT- TO BE KIDDING!

I am saying that theres no reazon lore-wise to zelda and link fuck
Any reason for them to do so is pure fucking teenage arousal
Im not saying is wrong for them to have a relationship, but these days every fucking game has this shitty trend to "ship" the characters
The fucking game didnt even come out and theres already faggots doing it
reee

Link and Zelda shouldn't be paired automatically. It depends on the game.

OoT, Minish cap, TWW, and Spirit Tracks all at least make sense. TP doesn't, they barely interact at all. SS is obvious.

In TP Illia or Midna make way more sense. OoT is certainly debatable.
BotW has competition, at least.

WELL EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME Princess!

They had to do it because power unbalanced the triforce you fuck
You seem to be a dense one

>inb4 BotW is a bethesda-telltale dating sim

>but these days every fucking game has this shitty trend to "ship" the characters

Zelda's been "shipping" Link and Zelda since forever, the fuck? Again, they're a hero and a princess. Heroes and princesses tend to get married and have babies and live "happily ever after". It's only natural.

see

>what are the odds Link and Zelda are finally paired up as a couple in in BOTW?
>finally

What does that have to do with anything? I'm explaining why Link and Zelda IS the default romance. You're explaining exceptions to the rule. It's only natural and safe to assume that Link, the dashing, brave hero, will save the beautiful princess Zelda and live happily ever after with her. Because this story has been told countless number of times before. Pic related, it's how this story almost always ends.

YES, I KNOW THIS DOESN'T ALWAYS HAPPEN IN THE ZELDA GAMES, THAT'S ISN'T THE FUCKING POINT. The point is that being mad about a romance, overt or otherwise, between the main fucking HERO of the game and the fucking PRINCESS is goddamn RE TAR DED

>Im not saying is wrong for them to have a relationship, but these days every fucking game has this shitty trend to "ship" the characters
Are you dense enough to not understand that my rant is directed to fucks who overreact and ship every living shit with a sexual organ (some dont even need it) in a franchise?

I should have clarified. I know TP Zelda wasn't a romantic interest for Link. It was clearly Ilia. That's the romance that never came to fruition even though it was obvious as fuck.

I think it's switched now. Fujos don't want they're husbando to be tied down to anyone.

They're also two souls trapped in an infinite cycle of death and rebirth.

Hyrule Warriors implies that Link and Zelda happens fairly often doesn't it?
>inb4 HW doesn't count because Nintendo is too buttblasted that the HW designs are in a complete different class from most of the regular zelda designs.

First of all, I already responded to this two posts ago, and you were specifically referring to Link and Zelda romance being prevalent in the games. Secondly, reacting to that kind of behavior at all is an overreaction on your part. Why the fuck do you even care? You spend entirely too much time here or on the internet in general if shippers make you upset, especially those most basic Zelda shippers there are, the ZeLinkers. That's like "shipping" Mario and Peach, or Mickey and Minnie lol.

Some people I know got really angry over Demise essentially being Ganondorf. Since Zelda and Link come back just like him sans the retaining memories of all previous lives, why is it something to have a hangup over?

Calling that a "romance" is giving entirely too much credit. They didn't even try with Ilia.

>have link
>have zelda
>have ganon but don't call him ganon for no reason

I'm actually more excited to see how KT adapts Fire Emblem designs for FE Warriors than the actual game itself.

The same reason Darth Vader being made out to be this dark messiah figure in the Star Wars prequels who's central to an ancient Jedi prophecy about bringing "balance to the force" instead of him just being some weirdo with a breathing apparatus who just so happens to be the main character's father. It's stupid and unnecessary pandering and does absolutely nothing to improve anything about the character. You know what made Ganondorf cool? The fact that he was this desert king who decided to take over the world and attain godlike power, and he SUCCEEDED in doing so! Not that he's the reincarnation of a demon king's hatred.

Link x Malon is canonical

Link x Zelda can't happen in any game ever otherwise it becomes some weird form of incest

Link x Midna is best for TP

Wasnt it not established before though that Ganon started as a demon pig who reincarnated as gerudo Ganon only to make it an earlier point that instead of a demon he was the manifestation of a gods hatred?

I much rather Demise than some blue pig honestly.

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS GET INTO A RATED E GAME, SPOILER THAT SHIT

Ganondorf > Disgusting blue pig

>ZeLinkers
kill me
These days teenagers and kids loves to ship shit
And its fucking cancer
Thats all im saying
You can enjoy a little romance whitout being a raging faggot about it and showing everyone that you have the 6th sence to identify love
Its more of the "special snowflake" bullshit this generations has

Pretty good considering she's designed as waifubait. Probably won't do any more than hold hands though.

the fuck kind of neckbeard is that
that's like a chinstrap for your neck

>Link x Malon is canonical
Just because you keep saying it, that doesn't make it canon.

>Horse is named Epona

>Direct blood descendant

>TP Link knows Epona's song

>Rancher

what more else do you need desu

>Horse is named Epona
Epona was Link's horse regardless of Malon.

>Direct blood descendant
And?

>TP Link knows Epona's song
And why wouldn't said song be passed down regardless? Malon doesn't have patent on it.

>Rancher
In a totally different ranch in a totally different place over 100 years later.

What I need is for you to look up what 'canon' means.

>some weird form of incest

You know, Link isn't the same exact person when he reincarnates, it's just the same soul. Like, biologically, genetically, he's a different person. So, it's not that weird.

I always assumed that the pig form was what Ganondorf BECOMES, and that the humanoid Ganondorf is the original man?

>These days teenagers and kids loves to ship shit

That's because sex is very prevalent in our culture, and we like to talk about it and entertain the concept of it, which includes making drawings and writing stories.

>And its fucking cancer

No, it's just a symptom of the times and the oversexualization of children that's been happening ever since the liberals took over the Western world, which is why these days you have cartoons like Steven Universe that promote lesbianism and transgenderism to children!

If you want to channel your rage more productively you should write about this phenomenon and discuss it with others. Not here, though. Good lord, what a waste of time that would be.

Zelda always reincarnates into the Hyrule royal line. Link is always reincarnated as some unrelated peasant. It can take centuries for both to show up, and they always show up during Ganon's reincarnation.

Giant uber demon pig Ganon from TP is yes but I thought original blue pig Ganon was his original form before he adopted the gerudo form.

>You know, Link isn't the same exact person when he reincarnates

In the unified timeline it's unified soul and blood reincarnation.

In the fallen hero timeline where Link is defeated against ganondorf, the blood ends there and the soul only keeps reincarnating

In the adult timeline it's neither blood nor soul, WW Link being a new guy entirely

Child timeline keeps blood and soul, so in TP Link would be a distant blood relative

I haven't been keeping up with the "timeline theory" because I think it's a bunch of stupid pointless horseshit that does nothing to improve the series or my enjoyment of the games at all, but doesn't it state that the games with pig-ganon take place AFTER Ocarina of Time, which was supposed to serve as Ganondorf's origin story?

>These days
Reminder it's been literal decades since the shipping fandoms first started popping up. And we easily find evidence in the records and letters of fans of literature from centuries ago.

Shipping is an outgrowth of the natural human desire for social gossip and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it from happening. The only way to stop them from being autists about it on the internet is the same way you stop all autism on the internet: you fucking nuke the internet entirely. The only way to be sure.

You would think every princess would be named Zelda out of fear of "oh shit, what if this one is the one".

>And?
What do you mean and? It proves that Link from OoT had sex with a woman, got her pregnant and then she had a child.

>Demise is sealed away within the Master Sword

Is this how his hatred gets reincarnated? So if you destroy the Master Sword, you can end the cycle?

Its medieval times but with magic, and the time gap has never been explicitly stated. It could be thousands of years.

In that case I am out of the loop. I thought it all started with the blue pig canonically and went from there. Then again I suppose yours makes more sense.

hori shit
that may actually work
what if botw does that

Every firstborn princess in the royal family line IS named Zelda, actually.

It's assumed that Demise himself is still very much "alive" in the Master Sword

It's his hatred that brings the curse of Ganondorf

So I assume that if you destroyed the Master Sword and freed Demise, you'd have both Demise and Ganondorf

Or a very pacifistic Demon King who's all sunshine now that his hatred had left him and is now embodied in Ganondorf

If you destroy it, then he is set free and theres no weapont to stop him
In TP the master sword didnt mean shit for ganon to be born

And that doesn't prove who he had sex with. Also one thing is that if OoT fucked Malon and settled down in Ordon which apparently is Lon Lon that moved and got renamed, why does he not have a grave there? And where is Link's dad if he lives in the same community? And how is it OoT Link was a knight of some kind when he was a rancher?

I'd like a game which had momma zelda alongside princess zelda

That, or leave it in the goddamn pedestal.

There is rumours that may be what happened in Botw. Ganon/Demise is separated from the human form and the latter still retaining memories but none of the evil helps Link on his quest.

Not every Zelda plays in an equivalent of the middle ages. TP clearly plays in the Reanissance, Sprit Tracks is even in the process of industrialization.

>there will never be an Animal Crossing-esque Yotsubato game

Why even live?

*Renaissance

*Reanimesance

yeah and a link to the past ended with:
and that wasn't exactly true

Link will fuck that shadow pussy

>visiting the Ayase's house
>wandering the town with Ena and Miura
>going on trips with Daddy
>going fishing and catching Cicadas with Jumbo
>bullying Yanda
>playing dress up
>going to yoga class with Fuuka

I hope not, always hated this boring ship. Just bring back Marin or Midna, fuck, even Ruto would be better.

Lightning bolt shit in the last panel ruins it.

>Link's actual response to this question
>"..."

>Link's actual response to this question

>not headshake, smiles, and headpats

Why is Link so pure

Because my Link will be thinking about how much hotter the Gerudo or Zora is.

So it's the soul of Zelda's great great granddad fucking his great great granddaughter in spirit but not biologically? Wow, that totally makes it not creepy.

Fuck the Triforce really. Neither Link nor Zelda wanted that crap in their lives.
Even after awakening as the goddess, she admitted that she was the happiest when she was the normal non-goddess girl Zelda with Link.

The Triforce and the gods fucking each other over is what caught Zelda and Link in the crossfire, and it's what effectively ruined their lives.

Zelda was just a normal girl. And Link was just a normal boy. And what made Zelda special was that she awakened as the goddess. And what made Link special was simply that he'd defy anything for the sake of Zelda and rightly did so for her sake.
Both Link and Zelda want to be together. It's just that responsibility and the weight of the world keeps them apart. But if that wasn't required then there'd be nothing keeping them apart.

>oyakodon fetish
God-tier taste user.

The comic in Hyrule Historia suggests otherwise. Link was already chosen before the start of SS because he fought so hard for his homeland, not because he wanted to fuck a goddess.

Wan't it even the other way around as in the goddes wanted tonfuck link.

Kinda, yeah. It was weird.

That seems weird. Then how come OoT Link never got to pass on any of his techniques before he died? Wasn't that his biggest hangup and the reason why he stuck around as a ghostwolfzombie? If he had kids, you'd think he would have taught them his techniques.

>Link keeps reincarnating because Zelda wants his D
>Link always ends up going away, or falling for some other chick instead

Something doesn't add up. If Zelda always reincarnates, then that means that there were two Zelda co-existing simultaneously in the original game/Zelda 2. The current Zelda and the past Zelda who fell under a sleeping curse both existed at the same time.

How does THAT work?

If each link has the same soul how did tp link and dead tp link exist at the same time?

That's why reincarnation is funky.

I'm guessing maybe it's not really reincarnation, but rather each Link passes on something or other to the next generation. Like his essence or something. Pseudo reincarnation.

The idea is that after Navi leaves at the end of OOT child Link got lost in the Lost Woods looking for Navi and eventually turned into a stalfos since he no longer had a fairy which is the one reason he was able to travel through it in game. This explains why he never got to pass on any techniques and is a skeleton in TP.
But if Link is always reincarnating then how is one Link talking to another one? Do they have the same soul? Is Link essentially talking to himself?

They're not gonna do it, but it'd be cool to have relationship values with multiple characters and give you the option of ending up with them. Skyward Sword dabbled into it with the Peatrice sidequest, but I'm talking more than one alternate option.

That's just a stupid fan theory. Link is perfectly fine going through the Lost Woods. He never turned into a Stalfos before and there's no reason to believe he turned into a Stalfos after. This whole "Majora's Mask is actually Link's afterlife" theory is a load of crock.

Hylia is currently Zelda I (the one in AoL and LoZ's backstory). The Zelda in LoZ (the actual current Princess) isn't the reincarnation of Hylia, just part of the line from Zelda I's brother, who was the one who cursed her.

There were indeed two Zeldas, the opening scroll of Zelda 2 calls the sleeping one "the other princess Zelda". The Zeldas are always blood descendants of one another, and when the sleeping Zelda was put to sleep by the curse, the tradition of calling every royal princess of Hyrule 'Zelda' began.

Basically, not all Zeldas carry the spirit of Hylia, only the ones who live at the same time as Link and Ganon. The Zelda 1 Zelda had it, the sleeping Zelda in Zelda 2 didn't.

Its happening in TP Link's mind. Nobody, not even Midna ever sees the Hero's Shade. Its why he always wakes up on the ground, because he passes out and enters into some sort of Spirit Realm within himself.

Its more like the Hero's Spirit is using its last incarnation and its regrets left over to teach the newest incarnation through magic.

>The comic in Hyrule Historia suggests otherwise
>Link was already chosen before the start of SS because he fought so hard for his homeland, not because he wanted to fuck a goddess.
As usual. "Expanded Universe" crap ruins everything.

Well there is reason to believe he could have changed after. During the trade quest for the Biggoron sword you have to bring an injured man medicine in the lost woods. But by the time you get there a kokiri child tells you that the guy was turned into a stalfos because he was a Hylian without a fairy. And that's exactly what Link is at the of OOT, a Hylian without a fairy.
Now I don't know if Majora's Mask is about Link dying because if it was, why wouldn't he be an adult? His skeleton in TP is an adult so I'd imagine that's how he was in his final moments. So I must agree that the MM theory is just that, a theory.