Dinosaurs in games

Let's talk about dinosaurs, dinosaurs in games or dinosaur's games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAMIHm78eqA
youtube.com/watch?v=I0j1uhDJ0ak
youtube.com/watch?v=mdWqaf0tmMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3mhHF_1ufN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're walking through your Garden when this jurasshole slaps your hot teacher's ass.

Keep in mind he's 65 million years old and even your teacher said sometimes it's better to run.

why DID the school have a dinosaur park Room?

what game?

FFVIII.
I recommend you run if you get into a fight with one.

Gay. Just use ice magik and shiva and youre done

THIS FUCKER

I mean before you have Shiva. Like, at the start of the game.

You can kick their asses easily enough later.

Or you know, just put him to sleep with status j and then put your cock up its ass as it sleeps.

You literally have Shiva before you leave the first room of the game.

...Do you? I thought your first was Ifrit?

I have not played this game for at least ten years. Obviously I need to play it again.

Why not? This is what our education budget needs to address

You could always play the EVO game for the PC-98. Has actual dinosaurs in it that you play as, as well as other ridiculous shit.

Yeah, you have Shiva to counter Ifrit and he shits himself.

Is it bad that im just now realizing that the health bars are scouters?

You think Dino Crisis remake would do well, or are Dinosaur games are extinct?

Primal Rage was one of the coolest things ever and might do well if rebooted so long as the people bringing it back don't go with the "humans transform into dinosaurs" idea the scrapped sequel would have had.

Blizzard all day everyday. I loved the random humans that would be walking around too, end up squashing or flinging them miles away.

Dino Crisis a shit.

YOU a shit, faggot.

Sometimes I wish for remakes of the forst two games, or even better, a real sequel to 2, because fuck, that was unsatisfying. I want to see the new adventures of Regina, Dylan and Paula...

>jaggies
HEH

jho is small time compared to monkey dick

It's a dinosaur thread, user.

Rajang does hit hard, but it's also the most farmed Apex for a reason.

its because hes bounce points are pretty much the same as ssj+rage monkey dick, jho is easy as piss compared to him.
altho jho is cooler since he eats his own tail just to keep his stamina up in a fight

I have more trouble with Jho, but that's because I use dual blades. Have to hug his foot 24/7 and most the fight is chasing after it.

Jho will also eat the body of its own kin, too.

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER A DINOSAUR GAME, MOSTLY SANDBOX MADE AROUND 2007 PROBABLY? All I can remember was if you walk into the water you die.

yes he is a fat cunt
consider my pic user and trap will also help.
work smarter not harder

I do foob, I foob a lot but Rajang just dies way faster.

You beat this stupid fuck by making it run into a bunch of big-ass spikes. How did it survive hundreds of millions of years after all the other t-rexs became extinct?

do you trap and bomb? i use CB so jho is just easy with GP and super aed, rajang is to fast to spam that plus he has to wind up like jho does.

I trap and bomb, but unless I go full suicide mode or build a full set for just jho he is a pain. Monkey can be killed by my generic set in a good amount of time.

feathers

just the difference in weps that make the respective monster easyer for one of us and not the other user, if you learnt GP on the CB you would see how easy jho is and i would probs do the same when i learn how to DB the monkey dick

>feathered raptors
I WANT THIS SHIT MEME TO DIE.REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they were big chickens, dwi

>no nanosaur spiritual successor ever

Primal Rage is pretty fucking dope

I could solo 140 GQ monkey dick easy, but Jho 2 carted me.

It's not a meme you moron. Dinos had feathers.

where are my good dino games

Anyone ever played a PC shooter called Primal Prey? I used to fucking love that game as a kid. It's my first PC game actually.

hahha how? user just because you clear one moster all the time doesnt make you good, you need to do all of them or else you end up being a faggot like doj

Wasn't there another version by the same guys except you play as a bug?

>You think Dino Crisis remake would do well, or are Dinosaur games are extinct?
dino games are not doing good because nobody bothered to make actually good one, yes we need good dino game

How is ARK

well, I play ark and the Isle. Recently picked up ark again. Pretty comfy, except some fubar moments which are usually pretty funny and terrible at the same time

Yeah, like that scientist who claimed that got caught red handed while faking fossils.

youtube.com/watch?v=fAMIHm78eqA

youtube.com/watch?v=I0j1uhDJ0ak

they did a few mac games

Although it's an indieshit survival crafting crowd funded game that's unfinished, ARK survival evolved gave me a sense of magic. It was like I was a kid again man.

same as all the other grindy punch tree simulators expect somehow with more grind

Jesus christ user, what are you doing in my childhood?

You like dinosaurs? You'll like ark.

where did you get this user, share pls

Post favorite dinosaur.
Nothing can top my nigga T fuggin Rex

2017 has no room for niche games.

Ark is 10/10 experience if you have at least 2 friends to play with and a fucking supercomputer. And im not even joking. The game is great, but the performance issues are killing it.

i liked it untill grind became unbearable, i just want general fun not breeding and babysitting dino for real time 3 days for it to get fucked by next major tribe raid

I remember when I first found out I could hunt a Devilsaur in WoW, I ran disrectly to U'goro crater or whatever the name is and fought my way through all the shit trying to kill you there until I found the mother fucker.

There it was, an elite of around my level ten times taller than me, I set the traps, prepare my buffs and start the channeling, I barely caught it when I was probably one hit away from them and suddenly the shit is just slighly taller than me.

Biggest vidya dissapointment in my life.

Did you draw this or know who did?

there was also this cool shmup with green blue and yellow ships that I played

forget the name

I see the signature, that's about it. Sorry.

Here is one. Make a game where I'm the girl in a dinosaur horror game.

>Have urge to poop go into the public bathroom. Sit down start to pee, all while getting ready to push. I hear some commotion outside, but think nothing of it due to having to poop real bad. I start to get half of it out when I hear a loud noise of the wall outside caving in. I look up, and see a Ceratosaurus looking over my stall. I freeze not knowing what to do, but knowing I'm fucked. The Ceratosaurus roars, and launches his jaw toward me. I scream, while he crunches down on me holding me right below my tits. He yanks me up swinging me back and forth. All while my I'm still shitting. At this point its landing everywhere, and I start to have diarrhea to. He then throws me to the other side of the room. I'm bleeding profusely at this point, and in alot of pain. I start to crawl toward the door, pants, and panties, still around my ankles. He catches me though, and steps on me as to not allow me to escape. I scream as he starts to eat my pussy and anus, as most predators to as it is the natural soft spot of the body. I then start to fade away as I finally die.

Fuck! Thanks

>I remember when I first found out I could hunt a Devilsaur in WoW, I ran disrectly to U'goro crater or whatever the name is and fought my way through all the shit trying to kill you there until I found the mother fucker.
>There it was, an elite of around my level ten times taller than me, I set the traps, prepare my buffs and start the channeling, I barely caught it when I was probably one hit away from them and suddenly the shit is just slighly taller than me.
>Biggest vidya dissapointment in my life.
>post vanilla Devilsaur

t. creationist

wtf user

>somehow using the uzis in The Lost Valley

That poor T-Rex.

i know that feel bro

youtube.com/watch?v=mdWqaf0tmMQ

played this at san francisco's metron when i was a kid

good dino games pls

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis

how about something newer bro

Well, I guess there's ARK? Dino Run DX? Do people still play Dino D-Day?

How about something where you kill dinosaurs?

the isle, if you don't want the survival/human part of ark

Dinosaurs make every game they're in better. Prove me wrong

I thought they were all cool. I think I played as Sauron and Diablo the most, seeing as how I thought T-Rexes were awesome.

It's a bummer that the sub-boss and final boss were removed from the game. I remember trying to find every article and toy regarding them as a kid.

>Tfw Primal Rage 2 was a thing but they didn't release it

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=3mhHF_1ufN8

If it was actually finished then not releasing it was bullshit. I do think the "transforming acolyte" idea went against a lot of what made the first game cool though.

is it worth playing? i considered it but i hear mixed things

SAUCE

Dinosours never existed

Sorry user, it's just some pic I found one day
I wish I had that statue, though, Vertigo was my favorite character in the game

unfortunately that's it bro

u avin sex nevr existed lmao rekt

well shit, thanks anyway user

same reason Xavier had a room filled with lasers and buzzsaws.

Why can't anybody make good fucking dinosaur games anymore? Ark isn't even good but compared to the other shit it seems like a golden star. The scaling really pissed me off the most, giant toads, scorpians and spiders are fine. Fucking manlet Titanboas that are suppose to strangle t-rex's over territory is shit.

it's best we have atm but it has a lot of flaws, people can easily fuck you over just because they want to and grind is unreal.
I just wanted fun game where i could ride dino for fun.
>hey bro hope you booked next 2 days to tame that Rex or Spino
>wanna breed some nice levelled one? better book next week.
>someone raided you for fun and basically destroyed everything you worked for the past month? tough break buddy.