Do any of you have friends?

Do any of you have friends?

I just went to a friend's house. First thing he did was show me Yandere simulator, for 2 hours. He was autistic about it and just wouldn't stop showing me dumb shit when I clearly did not want to see it.

Then we played Smash for 4 hours without saying a word. Now he's cleaning and I just want to fucking sleep and heavily regret coming here on my day off. I can't consider this person my friend anymore. Fuck friends.

Suck his dick

Fake sick and call your mom to pick you up

does he have Persona 5? steal his copy on the way out

>Do any of you have friends?
no

At least you have a friend faggot

Unlike me

>At least you have a friend faggot
why would you want a faggot for a friend?

I don't make friends with goyim.

why wouldnt you just leave after getting bored?

>has friends
>complains
Fuck off. After you spend the first year at uni with no contacts and so you spend your whole time after lectures at home playing video games while the loneliness keeps nagging on you until you stop caring about anything which keeps you from doing anything productive so you just want to grab an exit bag to end it all then you can complain.

Well when you're lonely for too long, you just want to be friends with anyone.

No.

i have no friends, only allies

>Playing Smash without saying a word

Goly shit what?
Everytime i play we fucking scream at each other, we laugh about how stupid the game sometimes get etc

Had tons of friends K-12, and all through college.

Moved somewhere new for a full time job a couple years ago, and within 100 miles, all I have is one good, old friend who moved about a half hour's drive away to work. He's a married man, now, so we don't see each other much.

Could be worse I guess.

You seem like a perfect match for each other if you were too autistic to talk the whole time.

>didn't try to make conversation during 4 hours of silence
>didn't just make up a bullshit excuse the second it got unbearable
No, you are the autism.

This. OP is a fucking autist.

If you spent two hours doing it against your will, and he didn't have you tied up and/or drugged, it sounds like you're just a passive-aggressive faggot who can't be straight with people.

Calling it quits on your friendship is probably the right thing. He doesn't need your bullshit.

Nobody needs your bullshit.

Not OP, but everytime I tell someone I don't like what they like they feel offended.

>hey user Destiny
>Uh, yeah, I'm not really interested in the concept
>b-b-ut it's an MMO FPS
>I know, but I'd rather play an MMO RPG or an FPS, besides I don't have any console to run it
>boohoo you don't like anything, you are a hipster doofus

And that happens with everything I don't like, it's not my fault they don't have taste and they'd rather waste hours playing shit games such as rocket league, undertale, ark, or fucking yu gi oh on their late 20's.

A nice big chunk of my interactions with my friends is us accusing each other of shit taste and/or being a worthless casual.

I guess you should find better friends. Or be less serious and really incendiary about your claims and gauge whether they're capable of comprehending when someone is attempting humor. If they can't, you're dealing with complete retards. Forget they exist, ideally murder them.

I was literally setting up Smash and he just kept saying, look, I'm killing these people, look at this. I tried to say shit like stop trying to indulge in your murder fantasies and play smash so he can take a hint but he still wouln't stop. I'm not just going to be a dick you dumb faggot. I know how he reacts

Kek you fucking autist

Yeah it's his

Rude, no car

We giggled here and there and I'd hum the smash music but that's it

I only got one other friend. He's a fat neighbor who is more fun to hang with.
I guess I'm the kind of person who only needs one friend at a time, and I need to really be in the mood to hang out

At least you don't have a girly looking friend who won't admit he is day or wants cock. I get blue balls all the time I come over because the fucking faggot denies it all the time.

Curious.......is it bad to have a fat friend or something? Are you ashamed to have him as a friend because he's overweight?

I've thought about it, but they would bitch anyway.

Fat people act different, you could put a fat person behind a curtain and you could tell by the way he talks.

No it's not bad to have a fat friend, and I'm not ashamed. He is just pretty damn fat. I just don't know how he can enjoy himself playing video games all day

>gamestop to buy cheap vita game
>friend comes
>talk to cashier who seems overly friendly
>talk about some games
>asks friend if he's go to get one
>friend says, "PC masterrace" unironically
>gamestop boy visibly triggered
>small debate about fucking nothing
>friend uses fucking prebuilt
>only plays CS GO and WoW
>tells me lowest settings so he can get better performance
gamestop boy didn't know so i was just utterly embarrassed for my friend and myself

is your friend also Sup Forumsirgin?

just rape him lol. Have a photo of him? How old is he?

He doesn't go on Sup Forums I'm pretty sure, but I've showed him v threads before. Otherwise yeah I'm 99% sure he is a virgin. I can hear his kingdom hearts music while sleeping

Maybe their bitching is just their own way of poking fun at you.

But admittedly, calling someone a hipster is not funny in any way.

Got an old study buddy I meet with once every other week to eat and talk movies with.
Got an old high school friend on steam I chat and game with a few times a week.
Father moved to another country and mum moved to the other side of the country.

Made a dating profile the other day to try and find a fuck buddy.

I made up the hipster thing, I was watching seinfeld.

>shit games such as rocket league
Fucking hipster doofus. Rocket League is great fun.

yes. Lately we've been getting together and playing 4 player Monster Hunter Generations. It's pretty tight coming up with new combat responses to make each other laugh and talking shit about whoever gets us a quest failure.

It's also short lived and none of my other friends are really into gaming in the same way.

But lower settings does improve performance, user.

That sounds great. Never had any friends before.

Good, maybe you should keep it that way.

>friends
>people told me college would be full of parties and I'd make friends
>just joined college and nobody sits next to me
>no friends at all in college

Why lie?

I have a friend who also makes me watch him playing shit when I go to his house
So I just decided to not go to his home frequently

Sauce. Give me an artist name at the very least. SOMETHING to work off of if you don't want to spoon feed directly.

I have come for the sauce. You knew that I would.

I have a group of friends I hang around with and play vidya. Making friends is really easy as long as you're notba sperg or a neet

Sorry to hear about that, user. Do you live in the dorms? If so, do you ever leave your door open, just to be able to join in whatever is going on outside?

>Making friends is really easy
For adults it's probably one of the hardest things to do. Most people don't make "new" friends, merely encounter different people within the social circles they already existed within since childhood. To go from having no friends to having a close group of friends as an adult is really rare.

I used to, but I somehow withdrew from any contact with everyone. I love my friends but initiating social interactions was painful for me. All I do is work nowadays. People are always shocked because I'm usually a jolly fellow but it's just so tiring to be that guy. People appreciate me,as I'm talkative and witty but I can't sustain a relationship with them.
It actually depresses me. Maybe one day I'll fuck off in Finland where people will be autistic and I won't have to entertain big crowds to have friends.

As you get older you will value more the meaning of the word Friend.
Don't feel the need to make friend with people just because you are forced to meet in the same place.
This doesn't mean stop socializing just don't get intimate with them.
As and old man I have 3 friends but we are together for like 12 years now.

And get multiple hobbies not just Video juegos. Go learn working wood or learn art anything is fine.
And check your Uni and town monthly activities.

I'm 30, and I make new friends through work and the neighborhood.

Granted, none of them are as close as my college friends, but they are more than acquaintances. I'd go out of my way to do them favors, and they would me, and we enjoy hanging out with them.

>and I make new friends through work and the neighborhood.
That's why I mentioned:
>merely encounter different people within the social circles

Yes but I would have been able to tell my friends that Yandere Simulator looks like shit and we would have done something else that we all enjoy.

Is that the same thing when you keep hanging around them when you leave the job?

>>And get multiple hobbies not just Video juegos. Go learn working wood or learn art anything is fine.
>And check your Uni and town monthly activities.

thanks user.

Yes I have a friend that i've known for 5 years and he's basically all i've got (i'm 18 waiting for him to be 18 so we can move into an apartment together and hang out all day) you need to find an actual friend, not that shit. Tfw he's an Xbox fag and i'm a Sonygger so it works out in the end

> (OP)
>Yes I have a friend that i've known for 5 years and he's basically all i've got (i'm 18 waiting for him to be 18 so we can move into an apartment together and hang out all day) you need to find an actual friend, not that shit. Tfw he's an Xbox fag and i'm a Sonygger so it works out in the end

Fuck him then marry him.

I will

Mix the two like I did.

Just don't stay gloomy and worrying. It's doesn't help. Do things , Enjoy them then people will come naturally to meet you.

Godspeed user.

Aye. Two friends of mine used to come to my house and we'd play Wii games because it was the only system I had multiplayer games for (I'm a SP guy). We mainly just played Smash and Mario Kart, sometimes Mario Party. Smash sessions with one of my friends used to get really heated. We'd always shout at each other and shake hands. The other friend used to find this really odd, she'd just sort of stop playing and let us sperg out (until MK).

why do girls love mario kart so much
holy shit

They like cars too

I am not a nintendo fan. But god you need to be a pathetic asshole to not like mario kart.

One of my best social experience was joining a sport club when I just hit 18, boxing in my case.
It's incredible how beating the shit out of each other and get shit on by the coach make people closer.

I got a circle I hang out with occasionally
we either drink and play tekken, smash, dungeon defenders, kirby airride, warcraft 3 or league of retards on our shitty laptops

She just likes racing games in general really. She's actually really good at them as well.

you guys are my friends desu

I do Judo and yeah sport is amazing for that.
You fight the other guy like he killed your family and at the end the tension cooldown and you can only smile to each others.

Not OP but I am literally embarrassed to go in public with my 300 lb. buddy. I don't let it stop me and if anyone ever said something I'd wreck their shit. But yeah, I do judge him and all fat people.

Literally get a job you faggots. It's impossible to not make friends with one.

I guess I have like 5 or 6 friends and maybe like 30 or so acquaintances

Since I lost weight people have been wanting to hang out with me a lot more often and it's pretty hard to keep up, I'm still pretty hopeless in social situations but now girls think I'm cute

>don't have any references
>can't get hired at my local grocery store

I'm fucked.

Just say: "let's play CoD instead". Not only it always work but being CoD a casual game you can basically kick his ass while playing.

Help him dude. Even if you hurt his feeling, don't let your friend killing himself like that.be a "faggot" and show him you care about him

Yeah if you want the worst kind of "friends".
apprenticeship.

Try getting a trade. I used to do carpentry before going into watch making and precision assembling. They're fucking cool jobs and pay well.
You're already a loser anyway, might as well don't try dreaming about being a doctor earning 6 figures

You need money for that. I'm going to keep trying to get a cheapo job.

Flip flapu?