youtube.com/watch?v=IjdLa6h6Tms
youtube.com/watch?v=JaTYFs380rI
youtube.com/watch?v=t3Duin3Ymuc
youtube.com/watch?v=mdn1s8FxrUg&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=eJz7OZdC1Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=Yn7PkstAcLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God what is wrong with minecraft kids?

It breeds autism and the game attracts autists.

>fucking cracker

>those satanic noises at the end
Where are it's parents?

>this is how Notch became a billionaire

I envy the man.

[Repetitive insults based on mental breakdown]

>you have been IP
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posting classic
youtube.com/watch?v=GJZRVG40Wwo

I wonder how set up that is considering it's just the admin and the kid in some voice program presumably.

You know what sucks?

This one isn't funny anymore. It's old now. Like, we've seen it enough honestly.

>Are you mentally special?

DELETE THIS

DELET THIS

It's obviously set up

russian

>literally copy pasting a reddit post

?

This kids parents/neighbors didn't here him carrying on like this? Props to the admin remaining calm despite this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=mZZpj4Pa-IU

why are cats so stupid?

>audio of retard is super loud
>audio of victim is inaudible without making retard deafening
This is unwatchable, and 15 minutes? Come the fuck on, at least time stamp when something actually happens.

How did he break his computer? How does the guy know that? This is completely fucking random.

disappointed in the retarded garbage "grief" you're posting
sad

youtube.com/watch?v=Bk_xS_fKCpk

I love these

youtu.be/zF8OMK5vVJc

Don't give cow milk to cats. It's very bad for them

youtube.com/watch?v=iA67i-sLGKA

still funny

youtube.com/watch?v=UokxXXL-1HM

why the fuck is he making baby sounds

>Staying with my friend and his wife and kids.
>His kids do this shit all day screaming at their computer and cussing their mom.
>Breaks his Xbox.
>One day comes down to talk to all of us.
>He brings up how awful his dad is and his mom.
You should be happy they are such kind people, most dont get good parents.
>He acts like a smart ass and says "oh what did your parents do."
Dad locked me in a room for coming out during one of his parties, he broke my finger and left me in there for about 3 days with no lights or heat.
>Dead silence in the room.
>Bullllshitttt.
>It clicks in my friends head and he asks "is that why you was kept out of school so much?
Yup
>He almost breaks down "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL THE TEACHERS!
I did, they said I was a liar, so it got worse.
>Friend tells me his kid is no longer the spoiled brat he is after hearing that.

holy fuck

>actual fucking Gnomestar
No thanks, he's cringier than the kids.

DELET THIS

What a special child.

>He gets autotuned

This one always reminds me of Freedomwas youtube.com/watch?v=zRzsUhpdhsY

Hello?

youtube.com/watch?v=7xMSjQIp_KU

*burp*

That's great of you user

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

lmao

so that's where the delete this meme came from lol

heh

My nephew does that shit too
and he's fucking 19

youtube.com/watch?v=5clae-24Tio

hilarious

STOP BULLYING PEOPLE ONLINE

So good, stgggs doesn't get enough views.

youtube.com/watch?v=IjdLa6h6Tms

I still can't find the Goron City video that had people losing their shit during a zombie mod game.

Clickbait bullshit, awful video.

That's a gay story and also not how you greentext you fucking neo-Sup Forums shitstain.

youtube.com/watch?v=JaTYFs380rI
And you thought making kids angry was funny
Daniel you better hurry the fuck up with that new vid

welp here we go again boner!

God made Russians white as a joke

They act like niggers

we werent always like that, this is because of soviets and ww2
and this was obvinious, you uneducated retard

Russian autists are next level.

i heard that too, but I also got people scolding me for not giving my cat milk, like I'm denying him something essential. So what's the deal, can cats digest dairy products or not? I never gave my cat a lot of milk and I never noticed him acting different because of it.

Pic related is my cat

you have to understand, that leftism is disease causes permament retardation and dna degradation, so its not surprising that ruskies quickly turned from great nation to bunch of wannabe niggers.

Some people say only goats milk, or synthetic, others say only give milk to young cats but not adult cats.
No one really knows.

Clearly because you don't throw enough slices of cheese at their faces

Most cats develop lactose intolerance as they grow into adulthood.
But as long as you only give it to them in moderation, and don't mind a gassy cat, it wont hurt them.

#streamingismyjob

>channel never took off and is ded nowadays

I had no idea that this is where it came from

Being able to drink milk as an adult is the unusual thing.
Its a mutation even most humans dont have.
Dont give adult cats milk.

Think logically. No cat would ever drink cow's milk in nature. Most cats are lactose-intolerant, in fact. So no, grown cats don't need milk. Just give them water.

Most adult cats can't process milk properly. Also there's no need to give them milk. Would they get it in the nature?

yeah, but they ain't the same species as wild cats anymore, are they?
So I don't know, if man can make a poodle out of a wolf, why not change wild cats so much they start to crave milk?

But thanks anons, I won't give him milk anymore.

This might be staged just to get youtube buxs always remember poe's law

Wait, I'm confused
The kid says his dad is awful but your friend is also listening in on the story?

inb4 my wife's son

He was probably just being a little shit and calling his dad awful to his face despite they having guests.

>they ain't the same species as wild cats anymore, are they?

They're not but they're pretty close to some.

this is why never use voicechat services for any game.

How can people tolerate this shit, bunch of faggots and 9 year olds screaming at each other on poor quality mics. My fucking ears bleed.

On PC it's not a problem. Mostly adults use voice chat. Worst you get is ruskies. They will talk russian even if they are the only russian on the server.

I find this more cringe inducing when adults take a game so seriously then when a kid screams on his mic. Not only are they taking their virtual clubhouse really seriously, they are playing fucking second life, jesus christ.

This

I instantly mute anyone

Poodles were for water fowl hunting and the cuts that you see were originally there to allow the dog to more easily swim through cold water while still keeping vital parts warm, so it's kind of a bad example a better one would be a chihaha.

This is why I play GTA Online on PS4 with mics always turned off. I was in a session and some guy was talking and yelling at me while I was doing CEO stuff with a friend for 30 solid minutes. He kept getting pissed I was ignoring him and driving off to do what i needed to to.

The worst is having kids as young as 6 play GTAO and hear shit like "my mom lets me play as long as I don't go into the strip club". Talking to them is a mistake.

Or having black guys seemingly having a contest of who can sound like the most gravelly nigger voice/takes the most drugs/is the most RL gangster. The funny part is one guy sounded like 30 with a deep voice and his mom walks in and his real voice sounded like Steve Urkel.

I've had this too. Being in a server with nothing but americans and brits and one russian guy who was jabbering non stop to himself no less in russian. Not a single person on the server spoke a word of russian.

>his mom walks in and his real voice sounded like Steve Urkel.

kek

>he could have just logged off

>KEEMSTAR

how do you know?

Professional Troll gets triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=t3Duin3Ymuc

youtube.com/watch?v=mdn1s8FxrUg&t=7s

>There are no Apaches in Terraria

well...he's right

>haha this guy has downs lets make fun of him.
Legit, dont care.

If they have mental damage its not funny, its when you get cringy ass adults like that SL video user posted when it gets funny.

>Its a mutation even most humans dont have.
I call bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJz7OZdC1Cs

Mine crafta is a boring game, but the trolling is bretty gud.

Did Keemstar start his shit with greifing videos?

It is about genetics but calling it a mutation is pretty dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yn7PkstAcLM

Whats up with Niger?

There are those tribes that survive mostly on a mixture of cow's blood and milk.

>tfw got permabanned from minplex because my shitty hax turned on killaura out of nowhere and it hit a honeypot a billion times
feels bad

White genes.

Thanks to modern surveying technology we can finally answer that age old question of "Where the White Women At"

What a time to be alive.

>~
>retry
wow that was hard

Fuck brutal

more like the story is fake as fuck because user wanted to look cool on an anonymous image board

Cats can digest any milk, but they are naturally used to cat milk. If you give cow milk to a cat rarely, it likely will never develop a tolerance for it.
If you gave it cow milk every day, it would eventually adapt to the lactose content. The problem comes from people who feed them cow milk once to snap that cute picture of a cat drinking milk, and then they complain when the cat has gas and runny poops.