Humble Bundle Thread

Did you buy any of recent bundles?

Which ones did you buy?

How do you like it?

And why they are shittier than the first ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/gift?key=cuacEdfAwN46fHKy)
humblebundle.com/gift?key=Eaz5wpdCnXXTVVbk)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>spoiler
Can't buy them anymore for a cent.

i have good steam game list because of good old humble bundle's. wish they would continued the same quality on bundles

Indie games have really taken a drop in quality.
Was great at the start of the decade, but since then the only stuff coming out seems to be shit.

This is why humble bundles suck now.

the most recent one.
va-11 hall-a is such a shitty game.
i'm ashamed to fall for Sup Forums's meme.

but i'm glad i played deadbolt.
and am currently playing through the hard mode, which is hard as fuck.

how is deadbolt? would you recommend?

through there's from frustration in it's control,
overall, i highly recommended the game.
playing the game feels like solving a puzzle than playing an action game.

I bought the XCOM 2 Monthly Scam thing. I'm not interested in next month's one until I know what it is because gambling is a sin so if I cancel now do I still get the 4 games from my current subscription in 16 days or is that void? If I wait until the 4th of Feb does it automatically renew for the next month?

I'm just not really sure how to get just this one months worth

Anyone want some shitty game?
5RHC3-VDNRE-RBIR3

The best of 2016 bundle had some neat games, couple of shit ones too though.

Yeah I signed up for that too. I view it as getting X-Com 2 for $12.

I bought both for $1

Shantae was worth it

Got the monthly in Dec for Dragon's Dogma, forgot to unsubscribe so I got the January one as well

last non-monthly bundle I bought was the Staff Picks one with Grimrock 2, TIS-100, Infinifactory and a few others I'm forgetting rn

tfw still haven't played any of the games in these bundles Except for Installing & idling them for cards

>forgot to unsubscribe

Lel, that's how they get you.

it shouldn't renew til the last friday of february
if you go in your settings it should tell you the next billing date
you are going to receive the rest of the games regardless of when you unsubscribe

was going to unsubscribe after that one but can't pass up XCOM 2 at that price

Badly disguised begging thread?

hush no one noticed but you

I just bought it and immediately unsubscribed

>Except for Installing & idling them for cards
Why don't you use idlemaster?

There's nothing worth begging for in the current bundle. It's all shit.

how safe is it?

OP here. i know. thats why i have indicated on the thread. im an old humble bundle buyer and now its all weeb shit. they are even giving the hong kong but not other good shadowrun games

it is pretty safe. im using it since like one month maybe and definetly will use it in the future

I can recommend Epic Battle Fantasy 4. Play the whole game on nonstop Epic difficulty to git gud.

I just got the one with rust because a friend wanted to play it and since I was getting it for $3 (plus other games) I plunged.

Haven't touched rust yet but Victor Vran is surprisingly fun.

>Already have Shantae on my 3DS and my Wii U.
Does anyone want my copy of Shantae and the Pirate's Curse that I don't need?

[email protected]
yeah sure

Too bad. I'm going to redeem for myself anyway just so I can idle for the trading cards.
Then I will never touch the game again.

i bought the overly positive one to give away all the games because it was near christmas and i had money

t-thanks i guess

(my mistake you are cool guy)

I got the one with shantae for a dollar and that was totally worth it. Game is great. I also did the monthly thing for $12 X-Com 2, but I'm not expecting anything else from that worthwhile,

You fell for the Reverse-Angled Double Chinese Ultra Ruse.
It gets 'em every time.

i think the same. it was just a trap so people would subscribe the whole monthly thing. classic marketing

I might buy the pathfinder one.

D2F3G-J__Q4-P7D75

A__ LMAO

so did you give it away already?

pathfinder?

Humble Book Bundle. Iron Gods is nice.

>can't pass up XCOM 2 at that price

holy shit thanks for the tip senpai, just got it for 12 dollars and instantly cancelled my account

G2A still has xcom 2 at $18 dollars and I was planning on buying it this week

even they dont give the season pass, its a good price. i wonder what will be the game on february because everyone is subscribing only for xcom 2

battleborn

i really wont surprise if they do that

F-I3-NH-F67EI-A~HBM-A

what was it?

Man. These bundles were awesome. Shame it won't happen again.

I bought the one yesterday because I was interested in Evoland and Rust, but refuse to pay $40 to play them both.

Did I do something wrong? I got the Best of 2016 bundle and I only got a receipt, no keys. Did I get BUNDLE'd?

did you check your bundle library? or link on mail?

Because when they offered the same great games often, people started complaining they already bought those bundles. So now they don't want to put the same shit in a bundle too often, and you get tons of filler for one or two good bundles a year.

I haven't bought a bundle since HIB 11 or 12. I bought almost every single one before that though, games, obviously. skipped out on books because
>paying for books
and the music ones because
>lol youtube

Ah, it's in my bundle library, cheers. I was expecting the keys via email.

I bought the current one because I wanted Shadowrun: Hong Kong. Didn't care about the other games but it was still a good deal.

Also the other bundle with valhalla or what it's called seems pretty good but I haven't decided yet.

Bought a couple of bundles recently, mostly for Stronghold Crusader 2 and N++

I've gifted most of the other games because I either already owned them or I just wasn't interested.

For whoever want them, I still have a key for Rust (humblebundle.com/gift?key=cuacEdfAwN46fHKy) and Epic Battle Fantasy 4 (humblebundle.com/gift?key=Eaz5wpdCnXXTVVbk)

thanks for rust buddy

I redeemed EBF4 and then remembered that I already had it.

4GMER-ITS9T-DECQS

It's in rot13.

THQ Bundle
EA Bundle
Square Enix Bundle
Capcom Bundle

never ever again

thanks

Dude, don't make me cry. I was actually pretty happy about all this "pay what you want" thing.
Because as gamers we needed this. Most of the people pirating because they (also i) find the prices so high in gaming marketing.
Now they are bundling crap bundles like "Yogscast Bundle". Really unacceptable.

>We literally needed to get tons of games for 1 dollar because otherwise it's too steep

>crap bundles like "Yogscast Bundle"

At least 100% of that went to charity.

>AYYYCOM 2 for $12
I'll probably buy this once I get bored of the current Diablo 3 season.
Here's to hoping they've ironed out most of the bugs.

I bought the current one for Shantae and goddamn it was the best dollar I ever spent on a video game in years

>delicious virt soundtrack
>fluid sprites
>every girl gets me erect
>also its fun

Too bad I heard that Half Genie Hero fucks it all up.