Whoa..... So this is the power of the switch

Whoa..... So this is the power of the switch....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCzaHm13rFs
youtube.com/watch?v=dL_sB5e7ubk
youtube.com/watch?v=uM523jjrvf4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=U3vr4El4cmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy.................................... shit.........................................

nintendo is ................................................... dead

wow....so this is....the switch!!!

>The wooden panels in the background are completely different in the Switch version

Yeah. Looks pretty nice for something running on mobile hardware. I'm looking for forward to seeing what they can squeeze out of that thing down the road.

that could be up to devs being lazy with their porting, the graphical effects in the top picture don't look demanding at all

nintendo...is........shreked............its....all.........oger

Why do they call it the Nintendo Switch?

Well because when you're going to "switch" it off and walk 360 degrees to your PS4.

woahhhh...so this is....nintendrone....delusion....sick....

And this is why the switch is going to fail. They should have focused more on the home console aspect of it because who the fuck is going to carry around some big ass tablet that plays games for 2.5 hours?

Nah, I'm just not an autistic fuck so I can understand the difference between a console that uses PC hardware and a console that uses mobile hardware and can set proper expectations for each.

>PS4
Stationary unit requiring power at all times and a TV

>Switch
Handheld unit able to be carried anywhere with you, battery life is poor but it still manages 3+ hours in most games

Wow, I'm shocked that the Switch version looks lesser! how dare nintendo do this!

>Well because when you're going to "switch" it off and walk 360 degrees to your PS4.
too many elements to be catchy, but you are on the right path, user

Reminder that switch will have all of those random japanese waifu games the sonyggers have on their lists.

The majority of people who use handheld gaming devices use them on public transit. 15 to 30 minutes is usually the longest they will use the thing in any one sitting. That battery is sufficient for that normal use.

so this is the power....of nintendronic shitposting....incredible...

whoa... because playing zelda in 15-30 minute chunks is an ideal way to play that game....

bravo

>Being reasonable and understanding how the technology you use works is shitposting
I miss the days when Sup Forums was a place you could actually talk about games

>proud of better looking weebshit

Why the fuck are you defending them? The console should have never been portable to begin with. It's main focus is to be hooked up to a TV and the game looks like shit on it. It's 2017 and Nintendo still hasn't learned from it's gimmicky bullshit mistakes.

wow....Sup Forums has changed...im so mature....like the switch....

>Looks pretty nice for something running on mobile hardware

There is nothing nice about paying +$300 for a garbage hardware.

Not for Zelda maybe but it is for Bomberman, PuyoPuyoTetris, Mario Kart etc. it sure is.

>The console should have never been portable to begin with.
Nintendo do better in their handhelds than consoles most of the time, this is a chance to unify those two.

It's not a console that you can carry, it's a handheld that can be played on your TV when you get home. It's not directly replacing either.

>I SET THE RULES FOR VIDEO GAMES! NINTENDO HAS DEFIED ME, AND FOR THIS THEY WILL PAY!

Nintendrones will defend this

>Admits to being immature
>Uses stupid memes
Hey kiddo, shouldn't you be paying attention in class?

Which of course heavily implies that the two images do not actually show the same scene, making OP a faggot.

nintendo is dead tbqhfam

>and a console that uses mobile hardware

Ever consider that maybe that's the problem to begin with you delusional Nintendrone?

>Life of Black Tiger thread gets made for Nintendrone shitposting
>This gets made for Sonygger shitposting
This board needs to get nuked

Looks literally exactly the same.

>buying Nintendo consoles for non nintendo games

Whoa..... So this is the power of the Sony's lies....

>those wall textures
Holy shit, welcome back to 2007.

No it implies that the Switch is underpowered compared to the PS4 and that Japanese devs have to do everything they can to make it run.

The switch can't even run DQ Heroes.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCzaHm13rFs

Looks like they remodeled them to get rid of all the edges/bevels at the top.

Switch can't handle polygons

>literally a vita up port

Fuck off square. Your shitty game ain't even that intensive

What is delusional about that post? If anything, expecting the Switch to perform the same as the PS4 is the delusion.

wow...going to class...you must have a doctors degree...unlike the idiotic engineers of the switch...woah

The Switch can't even compete with the Wii U lel

youtube.com/watch?v=dL_sB5e7ubk

Check out the gameplay live stream, the frame rate is much more stable there

But seriously though, this is a piss poor port.

You're telling me that when they were downgrading for the Switch, they removed a random 100kb wood panel texture?

I can see the constant framedrops already. It's going to be unplayable.

>that trailer
>FPS DROPS ON FUCKING DQ HEROES
holy shit, you can't even play a FUCKING MUSOU at 60fps on the Switch

Nintendrones will actually defend this shit

impossible

You're getting slightly worse at this with each subsequent post. Now I'm just curious how far you'll try to take this.

See this: Every single bit helps. DQ is a pretty big game.

woah...so...this is the power...of the ps4

This is how you sound like right now

youtube.com/watch?v=uM523jjrvf4&feature=youtu.be

It's true friend

No, they removed all HD textures, lightning and bump-mapping.

I'll bet my whole bank account the final Wii U build will look exactly like the Switch version.

I won't believe it. Too absurd. The probability that OP is a cherrypicking faggot is much greater.

>The switch can't even run DQ Heroes.
The Vita can run it, are you telling me the Switch can't?

>internet explorer

probably ironic but probably unironically viral marketing against nintendo

Expect DQH is not a meme-tier shovelware.

woah...getting slightly worse....not unlike nintendo...in the recent years....

Can't wait to day 1 pirate this on the wii u
>tfw I'm getting the better version for F R E E
Switchfags on tilt

That was actually a good one, got a chuckle out of me.

This picture is going to bee spammed 1000 times a day well into the next generation isn't it.

I'll defend it. PC here, I don't have any consoles, I would LOVE to see a comparison between PC and PS for this game. Oh wait, I'm not going to get this on PC? That's where Nintendo will survive. People will buy the Switch for Nintendo games. They're going to sell Mario, Zelda, Kart and Smash and be perfectly satisfied with it. They've had the weakest hardware for a decade, obviously they're happy with that so I don't see the point in kicking them. Launch price is $300, PS and XB were more because they were more powerful. If you want to spend more money on the best hardware just get a fucking PC, it's cringy as fuck to watch console plebs try to flex their hardware lol

Nintendo is weak hardware for cheap, no reason to make a monster to render Mario.

>except
Fix.

It have the best portable chipset in the market, at least when it comes to pure graphical performance.

We're talking Dragon Quest. Not Mario or Zelda.

>Oh wait, I'm not going to get this on PC?
You probably will. They announced the first one after the PS4 version was released.

woah...im the best poster...on this board...

>GAMERS DONT CARE ABOUT ACKTUAL GRAFIX
>GAMERS DONT CARE ABOUT PERFORMANCE
>"""GAMERS""" ONLY CARE ABOUT GAMEPLAY

youtube.com/watch?v=U3vr4El4cmI

How can Nintentards even compete?

I'm not even kidding the WiiU version looks great

welp

I wonder what that guy is doing now. Does he still have his CRT? His Gamecube? His picture of Iwata? So many questions.

Forced graphics are shitty anyways.

On the open field the Switch version is superior though.
It is most likely different build with different style than lowered settings.

LOL jesus christ i cringed so bad at the nintendo swith "quality". people paid 300 real life dollars for this shit. think about it.

S-STOP POSTING

>Forced

Ahahahahahaha holy shit
Just end it all Nintendrone

>3+ hours of game play away from a charger is a good thing, user!

Let's SWITCH to this retarded opinion.

To the trained Nintendo Eye there are no frame drops in this video.

It's Make Excuses for Nintendo day! Any other console launching with worse-looking ports would get roasted.

>360 degrees
woahh..so this is..the power of... shitposting..sick...

I don't know about you, but I don't buy a console for ports of games I can play on my PC.

>All these people trying to shit on based Nintendo.
Top kek. You guys are fucking losers.

We had the exact same thread yesterday.

According to Sup Forums Nintendo posters this is a smooth framerate.

Because you sound so goddamn autistic and man baby esque defending your beloved Sony. I don't know how to explain this to you, but both the switch and the PS4 are FUCKING CHILDREN'S TOYS. Muh piwerfful graphix shit is just retarded. Stop devoting your life to worshipping Sonys cock and go outside your mother's basement, get a fucking job.

Then pick up a power bank. A high capacity one can charge the Switch to full several times over. Many of you already own one for your smartphone.

>Why the fuck are you defending them? The console should have never been portable to begin with. It's main focus is to be hooked up to a TV and the game looks like shit on it. It's 2017 and Nintendo still hasn't learned from it's gimmicky bullshit mistakes.
andthey never will nor need to cause they keep printing money every single gen

E3 build of the WiiU version which is atleast 8 months old? good way to judge!

>this triggers the ninteniggers

what you´re smoking pal, it´s unironically bad this time. didnt you learn from no mans sky coz empty hype for legit bad products will fuck you in the ass

Is that an alpha or does the game actually look like trash?
Jesus Christ what the hell.

There is apparently proof that these frame drops have been fixed in future versions. We've yet to see any evidence of this and the Sup Forums Nintendo defense force is in full denial of the existence of these videos.

>a power bank
If your phone doesn't have a 12 hour battery life you're better off spending that money on one that does. Same applies to the Ninshitdo Switch

shitposters have previously edited webms to add framedrops where none exist (there's one from E3 that's gotten choppier and choppier every time I've seen it posted ) so I wouldnt take video posted here as fact.

woah...nintendrone...has had enough...im out...kiddo...like the nintendo is out march 3rd...

>all this shitflinging
>for bad games

arcade cabinet master race.

>framedrops during explosions

that kinda shit is normal on consoles

>you can see all the textures drop in quality because of the effect

Watch closely. Especially the far background but also the near area and yet it doesn't do anything to the frame rate.

Embarrassing.

You don't know about me. I'm not buying this overpriced console, period. It's trash.

I know you don't want to acknowledge the Jimmy Fallon footage where an even bigger explosion happens with zero frame drops but I'm going to bring it up right now just to rustle you.

I bet you think shipping without a fucking dpad is normal too

Your phone is not going to last 12 hours watching video or playing games, which most do.

more frames than PC Version.