I'm going to get the Switch!

>I'm going to get the Switch!

Shit nigger, what are you doing?

How is Firis?
I heard it was a bit buggy at JP launch.

Should I wait for the PC release or will that probably be a bum version of the game?

I already have a PS4. If I get a Switch I'll have the best of both worlds.

I hope Horizon ends up being good. I'll probably buy a PS4 for Persona 5 and I would like a third game (I'll get Bloodborne too)

Getting the device that has the games I want on it. Same reason they I'm getting a ps4.

>all those jap games
>good

lmaoing at your life sonyngger

>2 good games
WOW

>not having them all
PS4 has been out for years m8 and there's a nice pause in releases I want for it around March

If it's anything like Sophie it's probably shite.

I'm getting a switch because I already have a ps4 nigga

>shit taste
WOW

I enjoyed Sophie, it was maybe a little dry and the characters could have been better but the gameplay was fine and it had some good moments like when you're making a body for your book friend.

Which western Nintendo game are you excited for my friend?

I already have a house in Australia. If I get one in Syria, I'll have the best of both worlds.

>console wars

When is this shit ban on sight?

>lel MUH MARIO xD
>made by the bigest ching-chong kike company ever
look at this silly Nintendicksucker

>still liking western games
I'm so fucking sorry...

I have a PS4, a PC and have a Switch ordered.
Theres one, maybe 2 on that list that look mildly entertaining.
The PS4 has been the least fun console ive ever owned.

Also:
>YS Origin

Hahaha, fuck off.

Never unfortunately for no reason

go back to Sup Forums

>still liking 2D pixels over real pussy
you´re not sorry yet but you will be when you fully realize how manchild you´ve been all these years

>I have a PS4, a PC
of course you do, Nintendiddler

>It's another "sonyponies brag about their upcoming games but never talk about the ones that have actually came out" thread

Suuuuure you have ;)
I also own every single Nintendo console and think they are all shit!!!!

Sonyshills have been going full-force ever since the Switch presentation. Fucking hell

>BUT SONY

>bottom of the barrel counter """argument"""

Didn't expect any less.

>It's another 'Nintoddlers still think they're going to get a real console' thread

Both consoles are garbage. Eat a dick, sonygger

>Crash
>Nioh
Only two games worth getting on that list

>Pffft, you dont ACTUALLY have things that you say you have

Dont know what I expected, frankly.

>mfw someone says they're looking forward to the Switch

At least its not a food analogy.

>woah woah, you have a toaster AND a microwave? jeez, you're a sucker

To ruse people with a primary school tier lie apparently.

Well it's more like having two toasters but each has certain types of bread they refuse to cook.

Well it WOULD take a primary schooler to think owning multiple
pieces of relatively inexpensive consumer electronics is something that requires lying about.

I don't have a microwave or a toaster, but I have a pressure cooker! Although I can see the benefit of having either of the others, I don't think it's worth it for the limited uses (I reheat shit on the stove)

JOKE IS ON YOU FAGGOT. YOU WILL HAVE TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON THESE GAMES WHILE I CAN JUST STARE AT MY TABLET... CHECKMATE.

then how about a toaster and a rice cooker?
both cook grain products
can't cook each other's products
one is decidedly more Japanese

There would need to be some overlap of food that both can cook equally well.

Only good game on that list is Danganronpa and Nier. One of which is already confirmed for PC and the other will be too.

Seriously, the reason Sup Forums likes nintendo consoles is because we're smart enough to have a good gaming PC for multiplats.

For normies, yeah maybe the PS4 is a good system to have but for anyone here with half a brain it's always been PC+Nintendo console master race.

>Bought the Switch just to scalp it

>If I have money I should spend it all because I can XD

Once you actually grow up and get a job you'll realize how fucking dumb you are.
What's next? "I-I have an a-amazing job that let's me buy a-all consoles and g-games!!!"?

Seriously why did they make her so ugly?

More like for anyone over 20 that lives with their parents, is overweight and hasn't shaved in 2 years. lmao

>Weebshit
>Hollywood movie shit
>Crash remaster I own on PSone and emulate on PC

Call me again when it has some more actual games and I might get one for Nioh. I also hope they'll have released the PS4.75 by then which can actually 60 fps.

Why is this gen so cancerously shit?

>M-MUH SONY BOOGEYMAN!
Or maybe, MAYBE everyone has seen now how Neokikeshitendo finally pulled its pants down in front of everyone.
I haven't owned another console/handheld since the N64 and DS Lite and have been playing exclusively on PC ever since and the Switch is the biggest fucking joke since the Wiitard phenomenon.
Nintendo went full retard in 2006 and now they even doubled down. For people like me it's great entertainment, seeing them desperately pulling all this gimmicky and awkward looking shit with hardware that would even embarass Chinese bootleggers and their flagship "AAA" blockbuster games struggling to look better than late PS2 titles. And YOU desperate, insecure Nintenbabbies still defending them rigorously with your autistic fandrone madness like there is no tomorrow.

The tears you Nintentoddlers have shed so far have been delicious and the stram won't stop for the next couple of years. Nintendo themselves will make sure of that.

Hey guess what.

I'm getting games on ALL MY CONSOLES, not caring about console war faggotry in the slightest.

*sigh* Here we go:

>GR2
Never heard of

>KH
Kiddie shit with terrible story and characters

>Yakuza
One of the most boring series ever

>Digimon
Are you 12? LMAO

>Nioh
Ok, this one looks nice.

>Berserk
It's gonna be shit

>Ys
You have on PC

>Horizon
Might be ok.

>Nier
Also on PC

>Akiba's
Weebtrash

>DG
Another weebtrash

>MLB
LMAO

>Persona 5
Weebtrash

>Atelier
Another weebtrash (can we stop already?)

>Crash
Literally no one cares also kiddie shit

There you go, i just destroyed your terrible image.

Consoles & games are not nearly expensive enough to warrant that kind of thinking.
It doesnt take a 6 figure salary to afford a few hundred dollars on a console and a game or two a month (if theres even releases worth buying).
If you cant put even $50 a week away in entertainment budgeting I dont know what to say.

I wasn't aware Danganronpa had a release date?

>sony has kids games and weebshit
wtf? i love nintendo now

You two should be friends.

Just imagine all the wonderful things we could have and how clean this board would be if the mods just made a seperate /Sonygger/ board like the Bronies got.

You forgot your Umaru picture

God PS4 exclusives that are worth my time are so sparing

I borrowed a friends PS4 for Bloodborne, I'll do the same for P5 and go back to my PC

Sonyggers got jewed real hard

No More Heroes 3 is the only game coming out that I give a shit about, when's that going to be on PS4?

The only fair reason

>Ys Origin
Nigga, why did you put a decade-old toaster game on there? You could have gotten that in a Humble Bundle for a dollar.

>tfw Nintendo Switch is still less powerful than 2007 PCs

PS4 truly is the new PS2.
I genuinely feel sorry for the competition's fags.

That's an awful big image for just Gravity Rush OP

>I live with mommy and daddy the post: the movie

>PS4 truly is the new PS2
Every time someone says this it legit triggers me.

>we want the weeb audience

I'm convinced poorfags are the cancer killing the industry. There's no reason why I can't own both a PS4 and Switch. It doesn't have to be an "us vs then" mentality. As gamers, we should celebrate all quality games that enter the industry, regardless of what platform they're on. Enough with this dumb brand loyalty.

>have a 9-5
>can afford both PS4 and Switch and 10 games each with what I have over from a month salary after paying rent and buying groceries

poorfag life cant be easy

Always amuses me when posts like these - completely reasonable and a big fuck you to retarded OPs all over Sup Forums - just get no response whatsoever.

Good for you, user. You are not a complete faggot.

Most people own more than one console, these threads are mostly people fucking around.
I'd never buy an Xbone though, since it has 0 games.

>quality games
The problem is the severe lack of quality games these days because everything is about shitting out an IP as quick as they can, pump tons of money into hyping and marketing the piece of shit to normies to make as much dosh as quickly as possible. Those investors want to see a profit.
People are getting fed up with this which is why they start making their own games which is why the market is also flooded with indieshit.

The exact same shit has been happening to the music industry over the last decade and a half. It's just greedy companies who've grown too big and focus on quantity instead of quality.

Nier Automata is the only title I want and it is on and will be better on PC. PS4 is a bigger joke than PS3 was.

This just comes across as desperate. If the PS4 had enough games that interest me NOW - I'd have bought it by now. I need two more before I drop the cash.

I'm not defending them, fuck that. Still, the fact that the Switch is such a disaster doesn't justify shilling the PS4

God, imagine if the person who put the time into making this image actually spent time playing video games instead.

>Still, the fact that the Switch is such a disaster doesn't justify shilling the PS4
/thread
Fucking this

This is what you Sonyggers have been doing (more so than usual) non-stop since the Switch announcement.

Fuck off, please.

The only proven good games here are Nioh and Persona 5. I've already played the original Crash trilogy multiple times.

lmao why is ys origin on this list (you might as well put ys viii and pretend it will be localised this year)

Wow the only good game here i see is 2.8

>Persona
>good
kys fatlus

Anyone who doesn't think this quoted post is 11/10 is either a hardcore retard or corporate cocksucker.

Name 1 (one) Sony game where I can play as Homura Akemi

t. Neokikeshitendo shills

i have never seen something toxic like that

>getting persona 5 on the ps3
>getting nier automata on pc
>getting zelda on the wii u

Fingers crossed I get to skip this console gen

Wii U is technically this gen though.

>I'm not defending them
Suuuuuuuuuure you won't ;)

Lefl kys you Neokikishitendo drone fuck.

>not donating your money to based Sony so that they can kill off Neokikishitendo once and for all

...rice cakes?

>implying I don't want PC to win

I'm not even a "master race" fag--the few IPs I still care about always manage to spread themselves out in such a way that I have to be an idort to play them all. This gen is finally a step in the direction where I don't.

Technically, but as an owner let's not pretend it isn't on a lower tier that might as well be last gen.

>PC
So you are a Neokikishitendo drone after all ;)

I already own a PS4 and I'm getting a switch.

The only downside is Nier comes out around the same time I'm dropping $360 +tax for Zelda and I don't want to have to pirate it on my PC.

>prioritizing Zelda over Nier

you do not deserve 2B's game

Lets see:
>Weeb trash
>Weeb x Disney trash combo
>Weeb trash
>Poor man's Pokemon
>Multiplatform
>Weeb trash
>Weeb trash
>Weeb trash
>Multiplatform
>Weeb trash
>Weeb trash
>Weeb trash
>Weeb trash
>Weeb trash
>15y old game with some extra polygons

>buys Switch
>buys Zelda,a japanese video game

Nintoddlers......

I already have a PC, which plays all of the triple AAA games I could ever want (which is very few these days admittedly, but that is a whole different topic) both higher resolutions and framerates than any console could ever dream of.

With the added bonus of not having as much niche weeb trash cluttering up my frequently used game services like Steam and GOG.

Only a retard would pick a console as their main platform of choice.

+
kys weeb

Name a western Switch game that isn't Skyrim