It's shit.

>random level ups
So....Fire Emblem?

plz no bully

The saga continues

>choose Selena twice
>doesn't choose Severa
I am confused.

Yes, but when it's in a gacha-based game as opposed to a game where you unlock the characters at set times, it's a fuckawful system. Have you never played a mobage before?

>nobody ever chooses any of the manaketes
Stop having shit taste, faggots.

>all these awakening and fates fags

You deserve some bullying

>what is myrrh

>implying Tharja isn't great

Myrrh is shit.

Yeah, but you pay for the characters and you can't reset.
I'm looking foward for this game, but seriously, empty level ups are going to be a bitch.

Don't worry Corrin, we fortunately live in a world where you can wish that bullying won't happen, and it will magically stop.

faggot

A few of them. I get bored before the grind sets in though.

>male Corrin
>not delicious female Corrin
you deserve to get bullied and more.

>obody ever chooses any of the manaketes
Well, there is this guy Other than that, you must not visit these threads much. There are several people making either exclusive manakete votes or have a bunch of manaketes in their list.
Just a few from last thread:
all manaketes for this one

Imagine the grind setting in, you spend days getting your premium currency saved, or worse, spend money, only to get +0 stats.

Maybe I should start voting for waifus from other games.

>voting Ephraim without also voting Eirika
You are a disgrace.

How the fuck do you have six people already, did I miss a day?

yes

>someone else actually voted for Athena

Neat

Yeah. Voting was active right after the stream ended..

>missed two days

>>male Corrin
>>not delicious female Corrin
>you deserve to get bullied and more.

this wtf

BASED.

>all these Post-Melee babbies

Based as fuck

I missed a damn day, but each day I have left will be for Seth.

r8 me up hombres

All these basement dwelling old fags

You a shit

>Sigrun
my fucking man

Didn't link my account but I mostly voted for Nephenee so far.

So what, it'd be ok if they voted for Femui then? Totally not a double standard to hate the male for all the stupid shit they did but not the female for doing the same stupid shit.

because muh dick lol

Meant to add this kid too

Oh I hate them both. But if he's going to pick Corrin anyway, why not pick the sexier female version?

>cecilia
finest taste this thread

most of you waifu fags are boring. Your allowed to have a favourite male character too, fucking hell.

RESULTS SO FAR, FROM THE FE HEROES TWITTER

1) Lyn
2) Lucina
3) FE9 Ike

twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP

NEXT UPDATE ON THURSDAY

>Lyn is beating Lucina
I'm not even a Lynfag but this makes me happy.
Time to direct all my votes to FE9 Ike.

This is just fine

>Lyn #1

Fuck yes

they specifically mention FE9, so it seems characters with multiple versions are screwed from the start due to votes being split among games

Anna is doomed

only voting camilla

You say that but Ike is two characters as well. People would initially vote for either Awakening or Fates Anna.
Also I just realised my Lyn wallpaper is going to be ruined by the presence of Ike

>Lyn

I want GBA secondaries to fucking leave

Does she even have a chance to make top 10? I imagine they will be.

>Lyn
>Lucina
>Ike
>Marth
>Chrom
>Tiki
>Leo
>Takumi
>Xander
>Roy

yes, I was surprised seeing Ike there. But in Japan at least, there's a huge preference for PoR Ike (70% according to that famitsu poll), not sure about the west tho

why do japs like Takumi so much

Fujobait

is this guy the only artist in the world who draws Lyn?

I like his style btw, but well

>people who have at least played a real Fire Emblem game
>secondaries
Maybe if they had only played #FE or something

Pretty much the only good Lyn artist yea

>Lyn
It's waifubait, but at least she's better than Lucina.

get out

I've no problems with this order, even if Ike and Lucina are bolstered by the Smash vote.

I knew the lesser/non-Lord characters stood very little chance, but I'm still voting them in (some of the FE4 cast, or people like Rutger in FE6)

no

Otomebait. For all the shit Fates gets for waifus, it was designed more with female fans in mind. The devs even admitted in an interview that Takumi and Leo were designed to be appealing to girls I believe. And in Nippon male characters tend to dominate polls.

Don't know how to access mine, but mostly voted for crow-fucker Henry.
Fully voiced bad puns will make for a good time.

>Smash
Shit that never even occurred to me. We're going to unironically get Robin in the top 12.

>Lyn beating Lucina and Ike
>In the Japan where Lucina and Ike reign supreme

FIRE EMBLEM ECHOES: THE TACTICIAN OF ELIBE WHEN?

LEAVE.

They're the same fucking character. Lucina is Lyn 3.0.

Who's 2.0?

Eirika, and she's a better character than both.

If they're in Smash, they're getting voted up. Lyn is a part of this, though not as strongly as the actual playables.

Question becomes though, which gender of Robin and Corrin gets the nod? I expect almost a dead heat for Robin (Robin x Lucina shippers run in pretty stong--since it's basically canon), but Corrin is almost assuredly going to be the female form.

Ike obviously

Only thing that helped Eirika was her supporting cast of Seth, Ephraim, and Lyon.

>Having bonds with better characters allows Eirika to flourish in her own right
Well yeah.

>Ike
>like lucina

The dude saw his dad get murdered, found out his dad had killed his mom, had to prove himself to kings, and was given some shit from shinon.

No, what I meant is that the other characters where more interesting when they interacted with her, other than that she's your typical kind and benevolent princess that wants to be a fair queen.

Well yeah, she's still a main girl. Main girls are almost never allowed to be particularly interest. Lilina, Ninian, Lyn, etc.

That said, Seth sure as shit wasn't interesting ever. He was just your token dutiful knight.

Fellow Kellam bro.

You talking shit about Lilina user?

The one time the Kellam joke was funny.

Can anyone recommend me a character from an older FE game I haven't played yet? That includes Marth's, Roy's, Alm's, and anything not localized properly.

Generic anime girlfriend

Not even a Lynfag but this makes me happy too. Goes to show the traditional fansare still prevalent enough and the fanbase isn't comprised of Smashfags and people who came on board for Awakening.

Good job Lucinafags, you focused so hard on beating Camilla that you let fucking Lyn take the lead.

Do you like sisterfuckers?

>1) Lyn
>2) Lucina
HAHAHAH