How's Maplestory 2? Is there a lot of hype for a big NA launch?

How's Maplestory 2? Is there a lot of hype for a big NA launch?

Other urls found in this thread:

chroniclesofelyria.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When is it launching for NA?

does pretty okay in korea. didn't think there was any news about NA release yet.

How is MS1 doing in NA?

>Multicolored hair
>Fat thighs
>Small boobs
Is Proxy Paige the mascot for Maple Story 2?

Shit held afloat by whales like every other F2P Korean MMO. Also MS2 isn't even out of Korea yet as far as I know so don't expect an NA release any time soon. MS1 also just got done fucking up their biggest update in recent years so REALLY don't expect MS2 anytime soon.

maybe

It's out in Korea.

There were mentions of them getting ready for a global launch but that was a year ago.

I said out of. As in, other countries besides Korea.

How do I learn Korean Sup Forums
I've been meaning to do so for a while now

>korean mmos

My mistake.

MS1 can't be doing that great when the longtime whales on basil and southperry are long gone.

Once you've played one shitty korean mmo you've literally played them all.

This is not a game. This is a skinnerbox.
You don't have fun playing, you're just endlessly grinding to the next level or 0.01% chance of some rare endgame gear because it gives you a very small dopamine rush.

If you have any taste or self respect whatsoever don't play this shit.

I had a small inkling of hope for ToS, and I proceeded optimistically but cautiously.

It was fucking trash. Korean MMOs have lost their luster and don't have any redeeming features now that the online market is so proliferated with better stuff anyways. Gone are the days when I'd play RO beta and be blown away by the artstyle and soundtemp playing a novice and hitting pupas for 4 damage.

>skinnerbox
There's that meme word again.

looks great I'll check it out when it comes out :)

Unfortunately correct.
Next up on the list is Revelation Online.
And then just around the corner, we're getting 2 Sandbox MMOs that will either redefine the genre or be utterly irrelevant after a year.

It's literally the same as the original experiment.

Keep grinding until you see that shiny 'level up!' and do even MORE grinding to see it again.

No different than a rat in a box pushing a button over and over to get a tiny treat.

>we're getting 2 Sandbox MMOs

which are?

Crowfall and CoE.

CoE?

chroniclesofelyria.com/

Explain how it's different. In both cases, it's a subject trained to repeatedly pressing a button for a reward.

b u n n y
c u n n y

>what is every video game ever made
you press the jump button, mario bops the goomba, you get a small dose of feel-good chemicals

>You don't have fun playing,
Ah, thank you for telling me if I was having fun or not. I thought I was, glad to see I was wrong.

You're a fucking faggot

The salt is real.

>say something stupid
>get called stupid
>"LOL U SATLY"

stop posting anytime

I miss old Maple guys

the urge to play MS is real but I know it's shit now and it would be a waste of time

just go on a oldschool private server like I do

which one is good?

>playing maple when DnF and elsword do everything it does better.

>m..muh comfy nostalgia!

I bet this is why people also like zelda, street fighter and DBZ

maple's strongest point was its community and exploration

many people just used it as a glorified chat client like habbo

maplelegends(.)com

It's the one i'm playing on atm, i've only just started so I can't comment to much on it but it works amazing so far.

will give it a try and make an ice mage maybe

thank you senpai

watch a lot of korean shits
My sister actually a koreaboo and learn shit from just watching kpop and shit
I watch a lot of anime and the only shit i learn is friendship

The classes and gameplay look bland as all hell

The only reason I'm interested is because of the customization and other shit they implemented for the community side of the game

that's obviously going to be vaporware or not even come close to their hyped kickstarter details.

Yeah, the dungeons and leveling looks like they didn't give a shit about actual gameplay.

The character appearance/items are great though and still have the Maplestory feel.

This game had a lot of wasted potential.