firis won't be this bad r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/527270/discussions/0/133256240744042389/
twitter.com/KoeiTecmoUS/status/830138690911432704
steamcommunity.com/app/527270/discussions/0/133256758579737566/
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/199914
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/199916
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/199917
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/557h1e/atelier_sophie_us_eng_pcse00892_vitamin_20_psn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have no slowdowns at all.

The Firis console version is full of bugs as is.

Did you spend on a 5000 bucks computer or you dont even have the game?

>5000 bucks

This is what console fags believe.

I run a core i3 with an rx 480 and have it windowed with a YouTube video.

In b4 picking the highest priced components

Game is badly optimized. I mean its a port yeah but needing all those resources for such a simple game....come on.

How do you change the background music in the console version?

damn, all I wanted is some comfy game and they ruined it all

Pay extra money for music dlc on top of the $59.99 cost of the game.

Usually you go to the journal where you save and there's an option to change the music there.

Sophies desk where you save

I love this false flaggin thread desu senpai

Don't worry OP.
Firis is already bad as is

>Can't change controls

Actually if OP has an AMD processor, the game might lag. The FX series has been pretty shit and a number of console ports lagged until I updated to a cheap intel chip.

>slowdown on menus and alchemy
I'll have to check this again but on launch day, I didn't have these slowdowns on my pirate copy or legit copy. I only had the 100% CPU usage issue with an ancient i7 from 2009 and a GTX 670.

I have it on Vita. :^)

Use the community patch and the problem is gone as well.

steamcommunity.com/app/527270/discussions/0/133256240744042389/

I have a 4770k and a 980ti but my framerate tanks in the menus, what the fuck?

The slowdown only happens on transitions between menu and game for me. Its annoying but it could be worse.
Part of me wants to think they rushed these ports since they wanted to release Firis day one and it doesn't make sense releasing a sequel before the first game in a series, but its also KT so I dunno.
I'm more upset about the lower res menus.

At least you can play it at 4k and downsample it out of the box. Most games don't let you downsample using normal in-game settings. You usually have to use 3rd party software, so this is nice.

I heard it fixes the problem by making 1 or 2 cores work at 100% instead? (as opposed to all cores)

Monika is a cold uncaring bitch that doesn't care about Sophie.

Change BGM works fine, get fucked pirate fag

Where do I get gunpowder? I can't find a store in town that sells it and can't find any out in the field.

That has the slowdown built in

gunpowder is a category, those heat stones logy sells are gunpowder

on a side note, I love the crafting and the general idea of the game, is there anything similiar on PC or emulable?

Something like that, I think.
This is what my CPU looks like after I put that in. 3D models visible while taking this screen shot since this seems to cause the problem.

PC - get recettear
Emulate - mana khemia 1 + 2

Kamidori.

That's what people say but none of my cores have ever maxed out ever since using the fix.

I have a relatively powerful machine and it performs exactly like mana khemia on the psp

>cuckpass

>recettear
completed but not 100%'d
>mana khemia 1 + 2
will give it a try thanks

>Kamidori.
I think I played it already but I couldn't understand much because it was in japanese, did they release a translation yet? if yes might give it another look

>I think I played it already but I couldn't understand much because it was in japanese, did they release a translation yet? if yes might give it another look
Yes, full translation.

Yes, it has a complete translation patch.

>tfw playing at 4k supersampled without issues with a i5 3570k overclocked and a 1070

I'm getting slowdowns from time to time but they are very rare, the loadings are long as fuck though, does anyone that have it in a ssd can tell me if the loading times are lower there or it doesn't matter? sometimes it doesn't

Atelier games have been shit for years anyway

Why are they naked?

I see, danke

Nights of Azure buyer here.

Why is this flat bitch in my titty lesbians game? Can I pierce her flat chest and kill her?

I'M GOING TO MARRY SOPHIE

I have the same problem.

Wh-what happened to her grandma?

JESUS FUCK
Is there anyone out there that has a LEGIT copy from steam of this game? I don't know if KT or CODEX forgot to include the DLC but i just looked at the DLC from the vita version and realized all we have is the aqua suit

>CONSOLE REEEEEEEEEEE
Stop for a fucking minute you little faggot. The game on Steam is kind of fucked because it will hog all the processing power 100%.

According to port fixer and gigantic weeaboo Durante, the CPU usage isn't really a problem because all the game is doing is waiting.

Yes, they fucked it up.
Complain in the forum like a bunch other people and hope they do something about it.

They haven't forgotten about us.
twitter.com/KoeiTecmoUS/status/830138690911432704

can you send me a link? i couldn't find anything about the forgotten DLC

anyway the fix is simple enough, just make empty files in the DLC folder with these names

all the costumes + the additional map will be unlocked as soon as you load a save

steamcommunity.com/app/527270/discussions/0/133256758579737566/

screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/199914
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/199916
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/199917
KEK

Get in line, nerd.

Thanks for this couldn't find any info on the DLC. I knew it was too good to be true why does KT keep fucking up this badly?

sadly i don't know the names for the music DLCs if anyone can find them out i'd appreciate it

i got the names from this DLC dump of the vita version reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/557h1e/atelier_sophie_us_eng_pcse00892_vitamin_20_psn/

>Buy game
>No slowdowns
>60fps
>CPU is at 100% but can be easily fixed
It's not that bad of a port.

Although, I can't quit the game unless I do it from my keyboard. Also, there's no pantyshots, so it's a 0/10 game.

haha pc master race, a-am i right?

How's the performance?

A bit of google gave me this, haven't tested it yet.
ADDMAP00EXPARA00 / Atelier Sophie: Additional Map, Hidden Archive
ADDMAPADDENEMY00
ADDPARTY00LOGY00
ADDPARTY00PAME00
ADDPARTY00TESS00
BGMPACK0FIRST000 / Atelier Series Special BGM Pack (1.33 GB)
BGMPACK1FAMITU00 / Atelier Sophie: BGM Pack A
BGMPACK2DENGEKI0 / Atelier Sophie: BGM Pack B
BGMPACK3DAY1GUST / Atelier Sophie: GUST Special BGM pack
COSTUMESOPHIE001
DOLLMAKEPARTS001 / Atelier Sophie: Doll making costume, Aqua Suit
DOLLMAKEPARTS002 / Atelier Sophie: Dollmake costume, Saint Knight
DOLLMAKEPARTS003 / Atelier Sophie: Dollmake costume, Lady Saber
DOLLMAKEPARTS004 / Atelier Sophie: Dollmake costume, Mascoty
DOLLMAKEPARTS005 / Atelier Sophie: Dollmake costume, Silver Tail
DOLLMAKEPARTS006 / Atelier Sophie: Dollmake costume, Violage
ITEMPACK0PREMIUM / Atelier Sophie: 5 Item pack
ITEMPACK1GUSTOFF / Atelier Sophie: GUST Select Item Pack
SOPHIE00MASTER00

Nights of Azure runs great if you use the CPU fix.

i'm a fucking idiot for not even trying to google the DLC names

thanks senpai - you da best

Why would you need those names?

That's good to hear. Do you know if they have fixed the translation compared to PS4 version?

just make an empty file in the DLC folder with the name of the DLC to activate it

all the dlc is included but no means to activate it

thanks KT

It's the PS4 version so that would be a no.

What was wrong with the PS4 translation?

I don't think they are so stupid

Are there any wepaons beyond the starter equipment in this game? I'm about 12 hours in and still running around with the base weapons + traits from crafting.

any of these dlcs are simply broken and not recommended for a first run?

The opening cutscene was choppy for some reason, but other than that it runs at a solid 60. Even on my old machine. It's in 1600x900 because that's the highest 16:10 resolution it has without dildoing around with the registry.

Why?

>mana khemia on the psp
Nobody should have to deal with load times like that

Lots of awkward phrasing and Japan-isms. Parts of the game look like they were auto-translated with minimum editing

Maybe the guy who is playing it on youtube has a 5000 dollar computer ;)

You don't even get the majority till you complete the game or unlock doll making.
Mostly only cosmetics.

Works fine on my Playstation.

it doesnt actually use all 100%, just makes your entire cpu waste cycles, you can limit it to one core and will still run just as good without frying your whole cpu

But it doesn't
That 100% is caused by the game telling the parts of your processor that aren't being used for anything to do nothing, as odd as that sounds

I'm so tempted to buy this game before they patch it, just to see if they can waste cycles on 24 threads. Because if they can, I consider that pretty impressive.

I was thinking more of DLCs that seems to unlock party members like
ADDPARTY00LOGY00

>he doesn't know how a CPU works

Already tried those don't seem to work, but then again i'm not that far into the game.

One of the fixes for performance problems is plugging in a controller. Like, seriously.

fug off

>sprites/UI is rendered at a lower resolution
why

>angry consolecuckold
Game works fine. Keep crying subhuman, you won't change anything :^)

>peasant doesn't know how to downsample
Lmao discarded.

There's literally nothing wrong with what you posted.

This is a pretty common problem with PC games now, though, and it's caused by something in Windows.

How the fuck do you change clothes and the BGM?

If it's the same as other Ateliers, read your diary

That place looks gorgeous. Are there any real life locations like that?

Uuuh... no...?

you fell for the intel meme

Main menu? It's in the manual.

PIRATEFAG