Imagine a world without anime

Imagine a world without anime.

A world where Japanese games are still respected.

Literally no one cares about this game.

So Western vidya?

>Several back to back threads aboutr it hitting bump limit
>"lol nobody cares"

As a matter of fact, a lot of us care about the declining of quality in vidya due to low effort waifushit being pushed.

>arcade only
>gameplay is super slow for a Bomberman
>forced co-op
>girls aren't even cute and are way overdesigned
Blunder of the century

>declining of quality in vidya due to low effort waifushit being pushed.
As opposed to what? The West pandering to people that don't play video games? Japs can at least maintain gameplay since they pander to the right people.

Sounds like a terrible world.

>the only possible alternative to dogshit waifu games are SJW games
Honestly just fucking kill yourself

There needs to be another war again for Japan, mainly it's male population, to man up and be men again.

no anime would mean no great japanese games

>Japs can at least maintain gameplay

Oh yeah, games like Senran and Neptunia are crowning achievements of gameplay in their respective genres and totally not mediocre imitations of better games with waifushit smeared on top.

caring != purchasing the game and playing it

Sounds like a shitty world.

>it's another Sup Forums armchair historian episode
otaku are a hated minority in japan

>Sounds like a titty world.

Indeed

Hey now, Senran Kagura has good gameplay to go along with the tiddy ninjas. Nepshit and most other waifu games are hot garbage though.

>western viyda
>respected

And yet most of their media is anime focused with moe shit.

The moment you realize that shit like in OPs picture is exactly the same as My Little Pony, all the arguments in defense of it make a lot more sense.
All they have on their side is
>but I like it, why do you have to be such a bully-wully? why can't I just like what I like?

Of course, sometimes try try pull the "you're a SJW if you don't support waifu games" but that's just embarrassing and proves how little they have to argue with

>implying the average wagecuck salaryman who will literally work himself to death is any better

>girls are not cute and have terrible designs
>game looks like mobile garbage
>gameplay looks like shit
>people still defend it

>RPG's and Beat em ups have shitty gameplay
No shit Sherlock. Look at the Japanese dungeon crawlers that have come out in recent years and they're full of waifu shit and are some of the best in their genre.
inb4 muh dankest dungeon

As long as it have ''waifus'' the weebs will defend it.

>you have a daughter
>10 years old
>she likes bomberman
>she hears there's going to be a bombergirl game
>she is really happy
>she sees this
>she asks you to explain

What do you say, Sup Forums? I would be amazed if anyone answered honestly and not just lel meme shit, strawmans and deflecting.

>women should be ugly because I said so
Why?

You'll have to help me out, user. I've reread the post twice and I can't seem to find where that was said.
Whom are you quoting?

This is how I know you've played neither series.

> Beat em ups have shitty gameplay

Premise impossible, no ten year old girl would give a shit about bomberman

No one should play Nep games.

japs for the most part don't mind the anime focus in general being an otaku is normal hobby so long as you have your priorities straight. They hate the obsess, useless neets who are just leeches to their society.

>hey guys look I am trashing a weeb game am I cool yet?

The only people desperate to defend this shit looking game are culture war faGGots who can't move on and insist on defending ever single piece of pandering pantsu garbage from Japan just to stick it to those SJWs so it's not like any of them will be having children

why do you care so much what other people like? Your opinion isn't any more important than theirs. If it makes you cringe then thats your problem. Damn why are people so conceited.

Hardly. Nep games are shit, they're the quality equivalent of an annual Ubisoft release. Keep crying, though.

This is so bad they can't recognize good gameplay from anything nowadays

Are you seriously implying that any of us on Sup Forums will have children one day? If so, you probably came here by mistake.

Brony detected

this place*

im talking about games that pander to weebs. My little pony makes me cringe but i don't act out like a child about it.

>posted from my fursuit

Fuck her cunny.

People in Japan don't work themselves to death. Hell, the bosses are super nice and they get less hours.

>10 year old girl
>likes bomberman

No she wouldn't because bomberman is before her time. If anything she'll see this and think it's cute.

My 9 or 10 year old(idk how old she is) niece likes minecraft
I would sometimes let her play my 3DS she was only interested in animal crossing and harvest moon

Not games like bomberman

Stop being butthurt for a moment and use the catalog, there's already a thread you can go and complain about a game you'll never play

>US WEEB RIGHT BRO??????
>WEEB PRIDE LMAO

This new anime culture in the west is pure fucking shit. Literally the new ''im such a nerd xD''

nu ironic normalfags weebs.

>short hair fetish
>enjoy school girl outfit
yeah I do enjoy the white bombergirl, come at me

>Imagine a world where op doesn´t suck dick...you can´t

I like the people dodging the question just to say that Bomberman is exclusively played by adult men.

Especially since the only gameplay video that exist shows a young girl playing it

What's wrong with it

Did you post this in all those threads about Zarya's hair?

Yeah, look at all these 10 years old who obviously aren't being paid to be there.
What is that user trying to prove with that absurd hypothetical situation anyway?

>What is that user trying to prove with that absurd hypothetical situation anyway?
I think it's interesting how nobody can deal with the question and have to insist that it wouldn't happen because girls don't play bomberman unless they're paid to. Why can nobody post what they would say in that situation? It's quite telling.

You can't actually ask Sup Forums an honest question that requires a personal response. Only stock arguments are welcome here.
>meme replies
>greentext implying the other poster said something they didn't
>insane strawmen arguments, "if you don't like this, you're a _____"
>go back to Sup Forums reddit tumblr gamefaqs /lgbt/ r/thedonald etc

>are still respected

Who are you fooling? You don't respect this crap. You want to fuck it.

Okay fag, I'll play along. I would tell her that it's just another version of the game she happens to like so much. She wouldn't be able to play it because it's exclusive to arcades in japan, but she has Bomberman R on Switch and the dozens of older games to play anyway.

Again, what are you trying to prove with that absurd situation?

>But why does Bombergirl look like that, Dad?

But she was excited that there was a Bombergirl game, user. She wanted to play the Bombergirl game but for some reason Bombergirl looks different and her clothes are falling off and she looks scared and upset. Why?

I already answered your question, don't avoid mine now.

Childrens aren't as intelligent as you think.
They don't mind shit like that, especially girls.

You know exactly what the point is but you're pretending to not understand simply because you don't like it
The alternative is you don't understand because you're a retard

It's a spin-off arcade only game. We won't know if the game is any good unless we play it.

They don't mind shit like what, user?

Why she looks like that.
Are you illiterate? You're the one who said it for fucks sake.

did you forget me?

I agree OP, fuck anime

And Bomberman would be dead

Let them fap, they want to sudoku their entire kind. I'm just glad my favorite animu bomb shitter is getting more than marketplace games

These lit fuse tailed girls are cute. Any more pictures of them?

>video games
>respected

>neofags constantly spamming Sup Forums with thread after thread of this game
>desperately trying to tell people it's bad because it has sexy girls in it
>It's just a fucking Japanese only arcade game
Can you people be any more pathetic?

>if I see something on Sup Forums I disagree with, that means we're being raided
Someday you'll have to deal with the real world and it's going to completely destroy you

I can think of one thing more pathetic, the weebs defending this shit tooth and nail when they're never even going to get to play it

Cucked to death

Wow. Neofag so salty he got called out? Sad.

They wouldn't need to defend it if people didn't attack it first though.

They're not hurting anyone by quietly liking it, so the ones at fault are the attackers.

>They're not hurting anyone by quietly liking it
Brony spotted

>brony
Ah, so you actually are as retarded as I assumed you might be. Good to know.

There's been about 3 threads about this game and only one started with "this is shit"
All that's happening is the majority of people here think it looks shit and/or embarrassing and waifufags have hurt feelings
You're not "under attack" and we're not being invaded. Fuck you and your persecution complex.

It's like the MLP thing. If you like it, whatever, but others will make fun of you for it. That's the deal. Get over it.
Look at you, you're actually claiming to be UNDER ATTACK.
>STOP HARASSING ME THIS IS ABUSE
You'd make a great feminist

>3 threads
There's been way more than 3.
>implying I'm one of the ones who like this new bomberman game
You're a fucking retard. Like I said you people are pathetic. Please go back to neogaf. You belong there.

If you don't even like it why are you sperging about other people not liking it?
>way more than 3
4?

The moe 'we have to make these cartoons into anime uguu girls with clothing damage' artstyle and changing the gameplay into slow teamwork sets off a bunch of red flags in terms of expectations, but it doesn't seem like they're trying to spearhead this as the new direction the entire franchise is going in, rather a weird side-experiment like Bomberman Chains. I am a little concerned that they're announcing this so close to the launch date of Super Bomberman R though, like they have so little hopes for the sales of that game that they're hedging their bets.

So a world without Sup Forums.

Because when someone is trying to act superior about something, something that's nothing more than a glorified toy. I like to call them out. You're not any better than these people getting off on anime titties you know.

>when I see someone acting like they're better than someone I need to tell them that I'm better than both of them
Okay cool got it

So you're superior to waifufags, anti-waifufags, neofags and most other people on Sup Forums
Not that that's hard to achieve, but I'd still like to congratulate you. You did it! I'm sure you'll get a great job based on this alone.

Bomberman R is coming on a console. Moebombs is coming only into arcades for now. It seems more like they're just announcing a little piece of the pie to two different parties, and if Bombergirls blows up, they can always port it to a console as well.

The problems with Japanese games go deeper than just typical animu fanservice crutch shit which only kind of sort of barely works in Japan and with a handful of weaboos depending on the franchise and platform.

The biggest problem Japanese games have lately is most Japanese developers don't even seem to know what they want to do anymore or what direction to take or apparently if they even want to be video game businesses anymore, they're just kind of chasing after the mobile game market with whatever their safest most recognized franchise is and hoping for the best. The ones that do know what they want to do and have an action plan routinely suck at executing it and getting games out on an even remotely acceptable time frame which I would deem to be no less than 5 years absolute maximum from the time a game is first announced.and with an apology at the end of it all for taking so fucking long.

The only ones I can see that seem to have a firm clear business plan and clear cut direction on what they want to do, over what time frame, and how are the first party ones, Bandai Namco Games and Square Enix. That's really about it lately. I want to say Sega and Capcom since they're doing stuff still but they clearly lack any sort of clear cut direction and keep fucking up things you'd think would be gimmes with some of their mainstay franchises. Even Platinum Games which was a saving grace in it's early years just seems to take whatever contract work from other peoples franchises and ideas happen to come it's way lately. Honestly IMO that's been the biggest problem with all of Japan's entertainment sectors of late, just complete and utter lack of ambition in most of them at best waiting around for somebody else to present them with their ideas and a short term direction on what to do.

Except for the part where Western games aren't actually all part of Sup Forums's paranoid SJW conspiracy that exists entirely within it's own users heads and bullshit.

Imagine a world without SJW.
A world where Western games are still respected

>tfw a world where anime never existed means a world where Sup Forums never exists

you do know that one doesn't replace the other

>>girls aren't even cute and are way overdesigned
Seriously.
>Bombergirl has the ponytail ball
>And an ahoge
>And a Bomberman hairpin
>AND a Bomberman toy on her bag
Should've scrapped the hairpin and the ahoge, the hairpin is seriously overkill while the ahoge just looks stupid coming out of the ponytail.

>character is so far removed from the original design that they have to put three buttons on her of the original design just to remind you
>HURR WHY DO YOU HATE BOOBS user WHAT ARE YOU GAY

>spin off isn't exactly like the original serie

Tell me more about it

Found the SJW

Yeah video games like bomber man are meant to be art

Dang, the american left is really power trippin' these days. So much self importance, so little respect for foreigners. It's amazing you are currently burning schools to get them living near you when you are openly admitting wanting to execute them in the street on sight.

I looked into the game
>arcade only
>Japan only
>looks like a actual bomber man game clean and cut with anime girls
Personally looks fun , has their pandering

I read the thread and it felt like I walked into a steam room of shills spewing some Bullshit

What the fuck is wrong with you people

>Thighhighs
>No indentation

A major problem is there hasnt been a revolutionary game dev director born in Japan. I am sure any of us can breathe new life to Japanese Game Developmebt by say defying CERO and makimg a JRPG with HBO softcore or live human decapitations among tjem. But the will to do it vs the capacity to do is a whole different manner

I know this is strictly an arcade game based event but talk about a complete lack of ideas and appeal. Every other thing announced here felt like some moefication of some older franchise and or some shitty music idol game. I'm not really sure why Japan seems to want to do to it's arcade and larger gaming scene what it did to it's anime scene by pigeon holing it into the otaku pandering craze but I can't say I'm surprised either. Good look I guess, especially if they ever want to export any of this stuff globally.