Dark Souls 3 for my PC vs Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

>Dark Souls 3 for my PC vs Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
which one did you enjoy more?
i only have money for one of those

XBC3D is a waste of time on the 3DS, just emulate XBC on Dolphin using HD texture repack.

>XBC3D is a waste of time on the 3DS
why

Don't get Xenoblade on the 3ds.

2 and 12 are the best

I loved XC but at least get it on wii or wiiu.
If 3D is your only option then choose Dark Souls.

Looks like garbage, game is simply too big for a handheld. Not just the downgrade to fidelity and res, but you don't want to play it on a small screen.

10 is best
what is so bad about 3DS version? performance?
it looks ok on gameplays
i think it looks alright

>10 is best
Do you like peeing while your waifu is holding you, user?

i self-insert as the girl

>this will never happen to you

Have you actually played it with the HD texture patch? You know it fizzles out a third in, yeah?

That's a shadow user, not piss.

5 and 9 are best.
I self-insert as the guy

>I self-insert as the guy
/ss/ is shit

>you will never get pegged in those positions by your loving dominant gf

why live?

I bet you think this picture is /ss/ too.

looks more like /u/

The short one is a boy.

Today I will remind them.

Wait to buy DS3 until the DLC is out, might get a discount/bundle

i always wait for goty editions but i just don't know what to do with money after i got a job

goty version comes 1 month after second dlc, it is called The Fire Fades Edition.

GG, good name for the last Dark Souls game. That is, until 5 years, when Bandai Namco and From Software will make Dark Souls 4.

SS this post. 10-2-2017

>goty version comes 1 month after second dlc, it is called The Fire Fades Edition.
oh shit thanks user
i'll wait

From only made Dark Souls 3 because they had a 3 game deal with Bamco.
If they ever make another Soulslike it's going to be with Sony.

They are making 3 new games right now, 1 a weird game, 1 is armored core reboot and 1 is a new IP dark fantasy ARPG, similar to Souls, but "approached from a new revolutionary angle". These are all confirmed by miyazaki, so no Bloodborne 2 and no Demon's Souls 2, it is a new IP and most likely multi-plat. The game that they will release in 2017 is already confirmed to be multi-plat, but we don't know which one they are releasing.

As for Studio Japan, they have interest in Bloodborne 2, but it will come after these 3 games.

These 3 games will be done in 1-3 years. Then when PS5 launches, they will work again with studio Japan and make Bloodborne 2, PS5 exclusive. After that, it will be 5 years and they will work with Bandai Namco again for Dark Souls 4.

SS this post faggots 10/2/2017.

Dark souls 3 on PS4

>what is so bad about 3DS version? performance?

It looks like pixel barf. One of the ugliest 3ds games you can find. Just emulate it.

Xenoblade's graphics were never designed for such a small screen and it shows.

it really doesn't
i like the pixelated look
i'll probably buy it since i found out DS3 GOTY is coming after the dlc