twitter.com/AnonBabble

TAKE THAT

I implore you to reconsider.

(while in court) SEE YOU IN COURT

Ding dong that's wrong

ayo hol up

NO THAT'S WRONG!
NOW I UNDERSTAND!
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS CASE!

HOLD IT

I've got a bad feeling...

MAYA?!

SORE WA CHIGAU YO

She was 18, at least she said she was, how much trouble are you in?

Phoenix wouldn't say this
Edgeworth is covering for his husbando's little girl hobby

IGIARI!

THAT'S ILLEGAL!

I'VE GOT ALL I NEED

Is Nick a Steel Samurai?

Nah, that spot's already taken.

I hope he's in MvC:I and is not shit.

he was one of the most popular requests for marvel 3, so he'll probably be in. his moveset was creative even though he couldn't really do much until he got turnabout going

I don't know why, but I love how he ends up in these wacky crossovers.
Even though I never played them.

He's shit but damn he's fun
youtube.com/watch?v=mEHS8qAGyhI

OBJECTION!

why does this game have so little screen estate

He's going to be in MvC:I for certain, at this point I'm more curious if they add some other characters from AA in fighting roster. Franziska or Blackquill as representative of prosecution side would fit well.

They'd need to add Miles since he is Ace Attorney's main prosecutor.

Blackquill would make the most sense but he'd be just a generic swordsman

“I'LL SHOOT THROUGH THAT CONTRADICTION!”

I want Edgeworth too, but I can't even get a grasp of how his fighting style would look like. He's the least gimmicky character of the whole series, just pure logic powered by Steel Samurai fanboyism.

He'd probably have either Gumshoe or Kay as his assist + some (Logic) Chess themed moves I guess.

I don't think AA really needs a second rep (a stage would be nice though) but if they do then Ryuunosuke's an option maybe? He has a sword + his assistant knows aikido, the strongest martial art in video games and anime only, not real life. Lack of DGS in the west can be argued against his addition but at the same time they always stick a few weird/obscure picks in there.

He could do Steel Samurai moves

He says when you all get sent to prison (which is going to happen) "You could get all the black dick you could ever hope for!"