Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/pc-headset/pp_423476.html
youtube.com/watch?v=am7CBDGQ0oU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And the PS4 is flawless or what?

>B-but Sony

Like clockwork.

JUST

I'm getting a Switch regardless, because it has games I want to play, but I really do think it's a poor decision to create a hybrid.
It ends up having the flaws of both consoles and handhelds and the advantages of neither.

30fps/900p is better than most ps4 games.

>expensive
For a console it's cheap, for a handheld it's about as much as the 3DS and that had only 240p
>30fps/900p
That's what most console games run at realistically. It can handle 1080p 60fps but like all current consoles doing so either requires too much power or to be built with a basic engine
>overpriced accessories
PLAYSTION MOVE
>no bowser
Why do you want one? Hacker faggot.
>shit tier battery
1. Have you ever owned a hand held. 2. 3 to 6 hours is around the New 3DS battery life and the switch Handheld is 720p compare to 240p and plays much better looking and larger games
>uncomfortable
Have you held it?
>shit viewing angles
What are you saying user?
>screen useless in sunlight
Like all Handhelds and phones??????
>gets hot under load
1 fan, 2 that's because as it's that powerful
>paid online
18 to 26 dollars compared to 60 for PSN and Live
>external app for voice chat
Not all games do
>joycons
You'd be the type of faggot to say the GameCube controller wasn't the comfiest of its gen because it was "MUH NINTENDRONE TRASH"

>b-but >b-but Sony
Like pottery

It's very uncomfortable.

pcfags don't shitpost though

>All those problems in account of how expensive the console is
Man, poor people really have to deal with a lot of shit. Tell you what OP, i'm buying to so i can have twice the fun and i'll do it thinking about you, ok?

Not him but I have owned a handheld.
The first gameboy.
Shit would last about 20 hours if you put some brand new Duracells in there.
I miss it.

Reminder that you can buy something useful with that Switch money

gearbest.com/pc-headset/pp_423476.html

HE'D RATHER HAVE
A BUFFALO
TAKE A DIARRHEA DUMP IN HIS EAR

>says the pcfag shitposting

They were thinking about your mom lel

>falling for the motion controls of 2017

>$300
>expensive
ok poorfag

> implying sonyggers aren't the n#1 console warrior shitposters on this board

> seriously even attempting to imply this

Don't care, I just want to play Zelda. $300 isn't expenaive either.

I would be afraid to use a handheld that relied on fans to work well. If these fans die, the console dies.

>falling for the motion controls of 2017
Actually no, there's no motion controls. And nor is there a sensor! It's only gyro. But it's cheap, and has higher resolution than either the Vive or Oculus Rift.

youtube.com/watch?v=am7CBDGQ0oU

Oh yeah, did I mention it's dirt cheap? 339€ for a VR device is such a huge value. You end up spending 400-500 for switch + accessories down the line, whilst this little baby is instant value, as you can play either the 1st person horror games, or the numerous sim games on PC.

>is okay if nintendo does it: the post

Not even an argument

>screen useless in sunlight
every nintendo portable ever has been useless in sunlight.

Here we go

Yeah it's not that bad. Plus tax returns are coming in soon. But that doesn't apply to most of Sup Forums because they're either underage or NEET.

turns out user was the one imagining it all

Expensive for what it is is what he implying nintenyearold

>March 3st
>mfw I go out to pick up my Switch
>mfw I'll take it out of the box in the store and start playing immidiately
>mfw I'll walk and take the bus back home
>mfw other fellow switch users will compliment me on my switch and I'll compliment them back
>mfw we give each other nods knowing we're owners of the best games system of the current gen
>mfw we'll win

these are paid right?
every publication is paid off already I doubt they wouldn't be paying shills on message boards

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST
TO FUCK HIS SHITTY WIFE IN THE ASS

HE'D RATHER HAVE
A FUCKING NIG
FUCK HIS WIFE AND SCREAM IN HER EAR

HE'D RATHER SEE
THE ROTTEN JIZZ
FILL HIS WIFE AND OOZE FROM HER REAR

Nintendo and good decisions. Ha.

If this shit gets hot under load I don't want to risk having another Surface tablet that starts working its fans to death when it throttles. No thanks Nintendo.

>Anyone that has a different opinion than me is a shill!!

That's retarded. Sup Forums is already a contrarian board

>Expensive
Nah, not really, €350 for release and BOTW is not all that much

>30FPS/900p
Yup, as far as 30 fps is standard on console even fucking phones use full hd

>No gaems
For the first year at least, then it may be worth a buy

>Overpriced accessories
80 for not even entire controller is a joke.

>No browser
Lets be honest would you ever use it if it had one?

>Shit tier battery
I'd actually say 3 hours of play does not seem so shitty, there are chargers everywhere nowadays too (at least where I live) so I'd really have to be sitting in, say a park for 3 hours to run out of battery

>Uncomfortable
>Shit viewing angles
>Screen useless in sunlight
>Gets hot under load
Can't say anything about that really as I never even saw it up close

>Paid online
Its become a standard honestly, and as much as its shitty idea, on, say ps4 paying a 50 once a year is not that big of a deal.

>Needs external smartphone app for voicechat
This is the one where I can really say "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!"

>Joycons are literally "here's your controller bro"
Not really sure what you mean by that, like the pulling them out and using as 2 separate controllers is just a gimmick.

There are many legitimate concerns like no games for the first year but this is just a shitpost

>Yup, as far as 30 fps is standard on console even fucking phones use full hd
user, those were 7th gen consoles. 8th gen consoles do 60fps.

>Its become a standard honestly, and as much as its shitty idea, on, say ps4 paying a 50 once a year is not that big of a deal.
The difference is that sony offers free games for people who are subscribed to their service, whilst nintendo offers free nes/snes roms (that they've been caught to sometimes have downloaded from internet from someone else than themself)

>8th gen consoles do 60fps.

Haha okay faggot

>pcfags don't shitpost though

which part of it was hard to understand? many games run 60fps on PS4. Even the Halo games on Xbox one run 60fps. Did you not know of this?

>user, those were 7th gen consoles. 8th gen consoles do 60fps.

No not really, there maybe are few exclusives and few games that ran in 60 but most of them were in 30 and still are.

>The difference is that sony offers free games for people who are subscribed to their service, whilst nintendo offers free nes/snes roms (that they've been caught to sometimes have downloaded from internet from someone else than themself)

Oh fuck off, look at the games sony was giving with psplus once they made the multiplayer paid. Those were only some noname indie shit games.
Before that ps plus had quality games, now its garbage.

Nintendo pirated their own games!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL

>All the disadvantages of consoles and handhelds and none of the advantages of both.
What a nice idea.

They made the game, but not the rom that they downloaded from someone else, and they've been charging for it on VC store. Makes you think.. why pay for nintendo when they themselves are this scummy?

Is it true that this Zelda has only 4 dungeons?

have you tried it yet, if you haven't how would you know how comfortable it is

I think that's an assumption that people have reached after seeing that there appear to be four major bosses. So it's not confirmed, but seems pretty likely.

Meanwhile in reality

Ps4 serves its purpose as a console. Basic reasonabley priced hardware that is strong enough for full AAA support, a normal controller that 99% of devs can use (the 1% that cant can make their own controllers like ddr and rockband), and the occasional exclusives. Ps4 is a textbook unremarkable console but it serves its purpose and is all most people need.

Please delet this thread right this instant

>>>Shit viewing angles

WHY CANT I PLAY MY GAMES FROM 45 DEGREE ANGLES REEEEEEEEEE

>new nintendo
>new zelda
>new mastodon album
>all in the same month

2017 gonna be good

stealing my OC