Giant Bomb

UPF

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsigameslive2-lh.akamaihd.net/i/upf021017_1@37386/index_1000k_av-p.m3u8?sd=4&set-segment-duration=responsive&rebase=on
twitter.com/frailgesture/status/830187812997656576/photo/1
cbsigameslive2-lh.akamaihd.net/i/upf021017_1@37386/index_8000k_av-p.m3u8?sd=4&set-segment-duration=responsive&rebase=on
mega.nz/#!NpkHADBT!lNnsBUTGQHxdR_f0ONPNn_xYD4NOTk45FYaWtNU_cKQ
gamebombru.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link?

It's just a stream of the Ultra SF4 intro right now, chat isn't even online.

I dont think i will watch them today.
Its just a waste of time last few weeks were terrible.

I want to gay marry Poison.

cbsigameslive2-lh.akamaihd.net/i/upf021017_1@37386/index_1000k_av-p.m3u8?sd=4&set-segment-duration=responsive&rebase=on

twitter.com/frailgesture/status/830187812997656576/photo/1

The way he falls back down destroyed my sides.

I never watch anymore. Just shitpost on here with you guys.

So how was the first episode of yakuza 0? :^)

Is this what Austin is up to these days?

Vinny was there, so it was good.
Hope he sticks around.

>So how was the first episode of yakuza 0? :^)
Dont know,I didn't even bother to watch it.

Doesn't work on MPC :^(

Giant Bomb has been SHITIER THAN USUAL since the new year.

Is it finally over bros?

>giant cucks
no thanks

No idea but I dropped his podcast hard
A lot of political and sjw talk
Not enough actual talk about games
I don't care if a game doesn't cater to a certain type of person or group of people

Surprisingly good, assuming Vinny sticks around (how could he not, they'd have to catch him up otherwise).
It seems like they're playing it right, which is a shock. As a Yakuza fan they never once made me scream at my computer.

Pleasant surprise, since Papa Vinny was on it. As long as it stays that way, it'll be alright. If it ever does become just Dan and Alex, I'm dropping it.

Heard today's podcast and apparently they met Mr. Shakedown for the first time on the second episode, which I'm looking forward to, since outside of the turkey, it's probably my favorite part of the game.

use http instead of https

>Rorie

Aww fuck.

Sure. Can't be worse than last week, right?

Thanks, man!

Here's 1920x1080

cbsigameslive2-lh.akamaihd.net/i/upf021017_1@37386/index_8000k_av-p.m3u8?sd=4&set-segment-duration=responsive&rebase=on

>rorie snorting all of his mucus

cant be worse than last week r-r-right guys?

At least jeff is here.
but

>fucking Drew
i want to kill this guy

I really hope whomever they hire has good chemistry and actually stays put.
>They hire a no name gay blasian medium writer and a trans youtuber
>Kind of obnoxious at the start but get used to them, they start to work well with the crew
>After year of getting credibility with GB, they move over the the skeleton empires of Polygon and Waypoint, or start their own bullshit.
EVERY TIME

>mfw solo queue
what a depressing stream

DSP is his twin brother

>part of a million (billion?) dollar company
>Streaming at 1080 60 is hard guys ;___;

I like Drew. Rorie is just the antithesis of fun though.

It was relaxing to watch

leave them alone e3 is right around the corner

its just gross how he thinks GB makes him a known persona

Im sorry but Drew is fucking cunt.
Never plays video games
When he does its like a 5yo child
Always talk about irl shit he did that nobody cares about
Ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmh
AmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhAmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhAmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhAmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhAmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhAmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh

AFTER EVERY FUCKING OTHER WORD HAS HE EVER HEARD OF COHERENT SENCTANCES

I have no idea what you were expecting from him and patrick.

>the first 75 pieces of sushi I ate in my life were from a gas station

jesus fucking christ dan

Can someone upload the Yakuza premium LP on Mega?

Large part of it is the incompetence of the support crew.

The top of my head is starting to look like Jeffs. What now?

I guess you can say...they bombed. Giantly.

At least they are letting her on camera over there.

>tfw he was finally kicked off the GB staff twitter group and 99% of the political shit posted disappeared

I mean he got hired by vice to start his own fucking franchise didn't he? Not saying waypoint or GB are that big, but it's just a stream on a wall. Shia Lebouf came up to him and said to continuing doing what he does.

I swear to god, Vinny absorbed their life energy to age as well as he did.

I think theres only one episode. And its almost 7 fucking gb
mega.nz/#!NpkHADBT!lNnsBUTGQHxdR_f0ONPNn_xYD4NOTk45FYaWtNU_cKQ

All links are here

>gamebombru.tumblr.com/

gamebombru.tumblr.com

You're welcome, my man.

I know, I'm just tired of excuses. They've been around for 10 years and they still can't get their shit together. This is PAID content too.

How the fuck is it this hard to run a chat and a stream in 2017?

You enjoy getting angry about things, don't you?

>let my sub run out and never bothered to resub
>now realize i can't even be assed to download an entire vid to watch their content
Guess I should just move on, huh.

>that video quality

p-pls subscribe g-guys...

you people have no idea

recording in 1080 60 is way different from streaming, especially when you're doing it for thousands of people

because giant bomb is a small part of a overall picture company

Jeff explained this when they did their test streams. The 1080/60 has been in the words for a while, literal years. They have to jump through hoops because they don't have an endless supply of money.

Thank you, friends

In all honesty they are part of a larger conglomerate,they are not rushed by their own motivations to make profit or good content for that matter.
They probably have contracts with CBS to be on staff no matter what so they are not in a hurry to do anything any time soon.
They also have to jump through corporate hoops and have excess equipment they dont do anything with it.

Bomb is right

>recording in 1080 60 is way different from streaming, especially when you're doing it for thousands of people
I actually do,and I watched all their test stream to know they state of quality.
Drew could not find the focus button on the camera so I would guess for that kind of person is hard to do live streams.

stream down?

Shhh, let the kiddy streamers think that 1080p60 is just ez pz setting in OBS

Nope works fine here.

the 1080p one?

8K stream seems down
1K stream is fine

720p,dunno about the high quality one.

He's not wrong.

When the fuck are they announcing the two new hires?

They desperately need a 4th for the Bombcast and someone who can write articles or get guest writers consistently like Austin did (though hopefully one who isn't shit)

Nope, he's very wrong

>rorie

>When the fuck are they announcing the two new hires?
Jeff said multiple times that he hasnt even started going through the applicants.

Jeff confirmed neither are Mary Kish so who fucking cares?

You probably don't and if you knew anything then you know the Blackmagic cameras they use have an electronic focus so yeah totally incompetent trying to learn what is the usual clusterfuck of a camera UI. You know that even people in the cinema industry have trouble using RED and CineAlta cameras because of the shit UIs right?

this

Cheers.
You raise a fair point.

True.
Just get Kessler fired from Sony and hire him.

>Bloody Boobs
Is that the game that has actual nudity in it? Looks like trash.

Hold the fucking phone.
Are you trying to justify their overkill studio gear with poor as shit studio lighting and audio they cant get in check for shit.
Are you for real?

>mary isn't even consistently on camera any more
Where am I supposed to get my Mary fix?

>maryposter killed himself on her last day
these are dark times.

see
she does twitch stuff now

She is getting her own twitch show.
Amazon is gearing up for setting up something big like steam but with game shop and streaming service in one.

Not justifying their gear you illiterate but that new gear that you likely know nothing about is the reason they can push high bitrate 1080p60 instead of the TriCaster they used before. Personally I don't give a shit about watching these ugly mofos in 1080

TRIGGERED

Reminder that Vinny, Drew, and Jason are the best members of the crew and that of the remainder only Jeff is consistently decent.

>index_1000k_av-p ... ?sd=4&set-segment-duration=responsive&rebase=on
Why is this included? It's not needed.

>not seeing the giant HEAT symbol on the hud at all
>thinking heat actions = shitty sleeping dogs-esque environmental takedowns so Dan spends half the fights trying to throw dudes into payphones
Not all of us were as lucky as you.

Is this a streamerbait game?

I can see the instant regret on their faces

>She is getting her own twitch show.
For real? I thought she was a video producer not a real on camera host or whatever?

This is great news.

You can do both.... just like at Gamespot

gatdamn this game got some THICC

I thought they were "above" these kind of games.

Jason is shit.

Probably till the end of this year we will have something tangible from the new Amazon platform and things will be clear,for now she may be co-host or producer.

Must've missed the Gal Gun creeper cam episode huh?

it's literally a Skyrim mod model

I think Amazon are probably the only company who could pose a legitimate threat to Steam's undisputed dominance in the pc market.

People already use it for fucking everything else so leveraging that into enticing people to buy pc games via their service is a very real possibility. If they can get a decent backlog and AAA support going from the get go with solid discounts they have a real shot at cutting into Steam's revenue.

Was the SMB 2 playing decent?

is it a dan episode?

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

They know people will watch for this shit. sjws have proven time and time again to be all talk, when it comes to money fuck everything they stood for.