Open someones steam profile

>open someones steam profile
>immediately respect that person because they have over 100 hours in a specific game

What's that game, Sup Forums? Pic very much related

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Fallout New Vegas

>not owning M&B before the steam version released

Almost every strategy game.

who 0.808 here?

r8

>only 100 hours

How is mine?

breddy gud/10

>tfw play original Mountain Blade a lot.
>one day all saved data gets deleted
>buy Warband on Steam
>can't ever get used to new map so drop the game.

Had NV on Ps3 with like 2 full DLC playthroughs.

> being too young to realize tons of the first 5 year steam users probably have thousands of hours in CS 1.6/Source or other games before Steam tracked autistic trendy shit like that.

Steam user since beta (different account first year, still that that one but it's untouched since then).

I probably have over 1000 hours in CS 1.6, CS:Source, DoD:Source, and TFC...each...ages before this was tracked.

But that's trumped by 14,000+ hours in one toon in WoW (played the first 10 years it was out).

In regards to the souls series, I played the console versions first since they got released first, the exception being DS3 where the PC version didn't come a year or two later.

TF2 time was during the first few years.

90% of the Rust time was mid last year, on official servers, going solo, and game wasn't left open to inflate the played time.

F14 is really only worth it for 2 months per expansion, and that's after all content is out.

I haven't touched GO in 5 months, it's garbage now.

> Dota

kys

I respect people who DON'T have 100 hours or more in any game. For the love of God, go outside.

Hehe, raped u!

r8

Mountain Blade
Any Stalker
Dragon's Dogma
Original Killing Floor

r8, not playing csgo much anymore

>2.6 hrs last two weeks / 948 hrs on record

>mga I have over 2500hrs in mountain blade

Fuck you nigga. I don't even need you as a friend when I have based Ragnar throwing butterfeasts.

besides Dota 2 pretty good
counter strike/10

r8 and h8

r8

to be fair its from a long time ago. id even argue dota was good back then.

yea i guess i cant blame you there, the same thing happened to me and payday 2 before they started adding all the bullshit DLC.

>1,080 hours
>27 / 80 achievements

I have just over 100 hours in Warband and I have 34/80. And no I wasn't actively trying to get any of them.

It looks like you play all of those games but try to hide it since you have included a different explanation for each game why you have so much played time.

When not only have they played The Witcher 3, but also the first two (especially #1).

doesn't compute nobody who likes mountain blade could stand fallout or shitter for longer than 10 minutes

solid

confused little bitch boi

decent but some turds

how much did you make in the last tournament? 0$ from winning, 10$ from sucking some random guys dick

likely to be the next autistic mass shooter because of video game deprivation

9/10

how can you kill what has no life?

would be ok if you hadn't waste your life on jewframe

trackmania... good taste

>playing singleplayer

Why does Sup Forums stroke itself over this awful, primitive version of chivalry but with awful RTS mechanics?

Where did this butter meme come from again? Is it because raiding Swadian villages usually gets you an inventory full of butter?

>toon

Does this word trigger anybody else? Fuck I hate it

More like those aren't my most played games due to how long I've used Steam, and that Steam doesn't have every game I've played since I'm not 10

because at its core it's the most challenging combat system in existence that requires you to make split second decisions constantly

then again, that is also what makes it really unplayable for any connection that is worse than ~30ms

also everything else about the combat and the animations is so clunky that it only leaves those that appreciate the hardcore combat

Dude, I didn't even realize I said that, I used to say character but everyone else in the game before it turned into a shitfest kept calling them toons so I've been saying "toon" for years.

So Sup Forums appreciate a tiny diamond because it's covered by a massive amount of shit?
Doesn't surprise me.

>most challenging combat system in existence

holy FUCK i can smell the underage on you
I bet you think Souls has deep combat too, don't you?

>he doesn't just jump straight into multiplayer

spotted the retard

>Garbage is suddenly GOTY because it has MP

Wow, didn't know Sup Forums was this retarded

>"dude this game sucks because it has bad RTS mechanics"
>then go play multiplayer
>"LALALALA SHUT UP CHIVALRY IS BETTER"

>"Chivalry is better"

Never said that autistic fuck. I said it's a primitive version, not inferior.

Both are shite.

there is no combat system that requires faster reactions than mountain blade melee, in fact the combat is exactly as fast as any one player can be

obviously you don't know because you are a shitter that gets taken out by simple swing spamming