When did you grow out of that jewish fat fuck's ecosystem and learn to just pirate all your games?

When did you grow out of that jewish fat fuck's ecosystem and learn to just pirate all your games?

>that ''''''PC gamer'''''' who won't play anything unless they can buy it off Steam

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/valve-modders-absolutely-need-to-be-paid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hating on steam
woah dude you must be pretty rad, keep up the good fight!

Like 3 years ago, after they stopped having fun sales, required mobile authentication for everything. Dota 2 and reddit bullshit

I would understand your hip sarcastic post if op made this thread 5 years ago, but steam has really gone down hill. It's a shell of its former self.

>literally admit the reason you don't make games anymore is because you make enough money off of everyone else's work
>drones still slobber on your shaft
Pathetic

>pirate single player games
>buy multiplayer games on whatever distribution platform they are available on

>lol you fell for the jew le good goyim

sorry for wanting to play vidya. I should have known

>steam has really gone down hill. It's a shell of its former self

This is mostly because they took out a lot of the manual filters they once used to moderate the content on the platform. Steam Greenlight let all the shit flow through the pipes. But, I don't really use Steam to find games anyway, I use Steam to play games that I already know that I want.

>stopped having fun sales
They improved the sale system so that you don't have to pay attention to the stupid difference between daily deals, and the standard sale price.

>required mobile authentication
So that you're account doesn't get stolen?

>Dota 2
Dota 2 is fun

>reddit
?

>implying I never used Steam

Why the fuck would I want to give that cunt money

>won't play anything unless they can buy it off Steam

i dont get this either. i use all the platforms, whoever has the game i want the cheapest, is where i go.

Bitch. I haven't even played or installed all the games I got super cheap off Steam sales.

I do have a few thousand MAME and old console roms that I hardly play, but I can't be bothered to pirate PC games.

Hating on Steam is perfectly fine; its shit compared to what it used to be.

Piracy is the thing you should be calling out as edgy and stupid.

I never rented a single game from that fat fuck who popularized DRM.

>pirating is edgy and stupid

It has always been shit

lmao

you are a spoiled little child that thinks they are entitled to people's work for free. kys commie

are hl3 memes still funny?

i am currently on my way to going back to physical copies

I legit don't understand the tears behind Steam being "flooded" by games you don't like. Did you all use to just go from page to page and buy anything that caught your eye?

You wouldn't like it if a platform was populated with a fuck load of shovelware and trash

If you think defending someones right to be paid for the work theyve done, something theyve created, then you are a special kind of stupid not fit for society

It's convenient and keeps track of my gaming history. Not familiar with other DRM as it is too late already at this point.

No idea what the hate is all about, great and easy to use, all I need in life.

no memes are still funny

The problem is its becoming infested with absolute shit, some games straight up do not work, yet Steam is very happy to sell them to you. It used to mean something to get your game on Steam now just whip something up in GameMaker and Gabe will help you sell it to people.

>cant even construct a single sentence

post the pic showing gaben is richer than trump

Paid mods 3 eletric bogaloo is such an amazing idea!
pcgamer.com/valve-modders-absolutely-need-to-be-paid/

I love Gabe, what will be his next move?

>PC dev who refuses to put games onto steam

Im looking at you Combat mission devs. They sperg out if its even suggested

Never because I play both sides. I pirate everything and sell anything I can in my inventory. I have over $170 in my Steam Wallet because I play Steam's kike games and haven't purchased a game since Dark Souls 3.

Nice rebuttal man u got me :D

>pirating 60GB games
>willingly downloading chinese backdoors into your system
>waiting hours for it to unpack, install and be cracked just so you can play offline mode only
>waiting weeks/months/years for Denuvo to get cracked in the first place

Listen fuckboys, you guys are completely unable to view this shit from Valve's side, so I'll do it for you, cunts.

Valve does _not_ want to curate store content. It's a massive task and however they do it, parts of their userbase would get mad. It's a no-win situation for them.

They still want as many titles as at all possible on their store, so they created Greenlight, as a way to pass the curating buck to you, the user. That way, if anyone's upset, they can simply say, "well it's not in our hands."

They are smart unlike you, faggot.

Sorry little buddy I'm not pirating games just to get your fucking Russian malware and keyloggers on my system

I actually have money unlike you little man:)

I was using Steam before you began hating it for whatever arbitrary reason you hate the current state of Steam. There's literally no reason for me to use another distribution platform.

I already own license to the games meaning if I don't want to launch through Steam I can just "pirate" them (quote-unquote pirate since "piracy" is only "piracy" if you don't already have licensed ownership of the files you are "pirating").

>grow out of

I must have regressed. I pirated when I was a jobless teenager, and transitioned into paying for everything as I got older.

Where's a good place to pirate games now? I've been lost since Black Cats went down and TPB sucks ass.

Yes, that is regression, getting older, lazier and stupider.

I suppose I can definitely understand the first part about games straight up not working, that's pretty ridiculous. The latter part I don't agree with as much, if it's a shitty game thrown together in five minutes in gamemaker, anyone who was tricked into buying it can get refunds easily now.

I just think that people generally hear about games that might interest them outside of Steam rather than within it and thus don't need to go through it; they just search the game they were after. And if they did buy a game they didn't know much about, they can get a refund like I mentioned to the other guy.

>Everything must be multiplayer
This is terrible

>mfw trying to read this sentence.

He omitted a word by accident, and you guys melt down. Maybe you're the stupid ones.

No it's not it's good that paying customers get to enjoy the full game and pirates can only at best play the 4 hour campaign.

I don't see the problem

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

It's really awesome that even singleplayer focused game must have a tacked on MP mode. Even Bethesda would do this if they could figure out how.

Our High Court should have fucked them harder.$3 million is literally fucking nothing to them, and they wanted to pay even LESS than that.
>But we're not technically doing business with Australians
Fuck off cunt.

But yeah PCucks this is the main reason why developers don't want to port shit to PC, because you fucking pirate everything.

Unless it's on GOG, PC piracy is too much of a hassle. You have to use sketchy Russian installers, third party Steam crack software, track down update files, find DLC and configure notepad files to get it to work... I would rather just buy the game, sales are abundant and you can get keys for cheap as fuck on G2A.

Literally false unless you're downloading shitty torrents.

As opposed to what?

>shit like Resi Evil and BF1 being cracked
>not an actually good game (pic rel)
REEEE

I don't even know where to get torrents anymore since TPB and Kickass torrents both went down.

Steam Gold Accounts

This is sarcasm, right?

Only very popular games get craked.
I'm still wanting for ABZU to be cracked, but I'll probably end up buying it before that happens.

yeah and lets ignore that time steam thought they were entitled to people's work for free

Somebody just got vac banned

wtf I love piracy now

PC is a weeb machine now.
I for one look forward to pirating Nier, Ace Combat and FFXV

This is why you do not let one company get a monopoly. I like using steam, but I want the freedom to purchase games from Uplay or GOG, or maybe even go right to the developer. I know it might seem divisive, but the more digital platforms and ways of purchasing there are, the more companies have to fight eachother for our business. That means maximum levels of ass kissing on their end to make us happy.

When one company holds all the cards, then it's us who have to kiss the asses, or we get screwed over. This is why I'm hoping for Linux to take off more. Even SteamOS would be nice. Letting Microsoft and Apple have most of the OS trade is not a pleasant feeling.