What was going through Leon's mind in this scene in Resident Evil 4?

What was going through Leon's mind in this scene in Resident Evil 4?

pshh no way fag

not possible homosexual

not happening, homo.

not a chance, fancy pants

unachievable goal, sodomite

"I just spent the last 48 hours fighting zombies non-stop, 99% of my body is covered in burns, gashes, and gunshot wounds. I have contracted at least 10 normal diseases from the locals, and may or may not still be a ticking timebomb filled to the brim with zombie juice. On top of that, this is the presidents daughter, who I was contracted to save, and I'm guessing fucking her now might sour the deal. That doesn't even scratch the surface though because we are now expected to traverse the ocean on a wave rider with literally no food or water, and the only land source within several hundreds of miles is still infested with zombies even though we killed the leader zombo. Best case scenario with literally die of starvation though."

Something like that.

better not shit where i eat

Hell no lesbo

NO

A respone used to indicate that something is quite the opposite of what is being specified used to respond that the path of reason that you are currently suggesting is not acceptable, followed by the shortened version of the derogatory term "Faggot" which means homosexual or Pile Of Sticks, or Could also mean cigarette.

2016 Sup Forums is best Sup Forums
i for one welcome our new trumponian meme age Sup Forums overlords.

"Ah-heh... Thanks for the offer, but I don't think so , fag."

I don't think so Tim

>we are now expected to traverse the ocean on a wave rider with literally no food or water
don't worry leon, i have a chopper on the way :^)

So we doin this or no way fag?

Shit, this seems like a totally hilarious and original thread.

>this bitch is annoying as fuck
>i miss Ada
>at least Claire knew how to kill zombies
>Hunnigan where's my chopper
>my feet hurt
>my balls too
>i wish i was at home listening to Simple Plan

He just fought an army of mutated Spaniards and monsters, and now has to put up with this obnoxious girl throwing herself at him. He was probably thinking he's earned a vacation.

Never liked ashley, she's noisy and annoying, Ada is a superior woman.

>pic

kek

>"Muh Ada"

Bog off, you wanker

>snowball's chance'n 'ell, poofta

we cenot do this niger

as if bundle of sticks

"Heh... Sorry."

no way in carajo, cabron

I'll be a naysayer, M. Night Fagalam.