For honor thread

>everyone spam uses samurais and vikings
>no one uses the knights
>the knight's faction is going to be defeated and ubisoft made the game were it will not reset the faction balance
>the knight's faction is going to be gone for the remainder of the open beta

This infuriates me to no end especially how there will be no rebalancing of the war map.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1573505-Guard-not-working-properly-PART-2-Mouse-and-Gamepad-VIDEO?s=2d5a8c6cfd7348f84ee241442a916f94&highlight=mouse
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

game is garbage anyway

>people not playing knights
Seriously? Knights are fucking baller.

Guess people aren't ready for DEUS VULT

I wished the game just had knights only

The fighting mechanic wiuld have fit nicely with that style but bope we just had to have the weeb shit and the hurr durr sweden viking crap and the knights are just completely ignored

Fuck that game design flaw

t. Deus cuck

>expecting people to choose knights over meme factions like samurai and vikings

maybe if there was a knight tv show on right now

Been playing Warden since the beginning, I don't really like 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2, but no one actually plays 4 vs 4. The only way to find 4 vs 4 is against ai and it is easy as fuck.

friendly reminder that good Orochi is unbeatable

So who still plays as a knight despite losing?

post emblems

Bump

So how the fuck do I play this game?
I joined up with the Knights because Skyrim has left a permanent bad taste in my mouth regarding Vikings and I'm not a weeb, and I thought that that wasn't going to affect my gameplay at all (LIKE THE FUCKING GAME SAID), but apparently now I'm stuck to this team?
So I'm trying out this starting Knight person, and I keep getting my ass handed to me by some OP spear person. Is this game that shittily balanced that one character is so tremendously OP that two light taps from them can drain half your health? Seriously, what the fuck? I don't know what I expected from Ubisoft, but still...

you can play any character you want, your faction doesn't matter.

Alright.
But is the spear guy really OP or have I just not found the counter?
And how am I supposed to remember all these situational combos, like pushing someone? What do I do after I successfully parry?

Tin cans fear the samurai.

Peacekeeper and Nobushi players need to be exterminated like the vermin they are

dodge

block the spear girl. her strength is keeping her distance and forcing approaches. if you play patiently and get her to drain her stamina you can go in for a grab and throw her to the ground for a free hit. if she tries to close the distance and grab, attack or dodge

The Nobushi(spear person) focuses on keeping you out with her range and bleeds, its annoying to get in but just be patient either her stamina runs out(unlikely if shes halfway decent) or you can find a way in by causing her to whiff attacks.

As for the other stuff its experience I guess? Like if theres a wall or hazard nearby it might be a good idea to hurl the poor fool into it or if they're out of stamina toss em to knock em down but if you're not sure if you can follow up the toss with a clean hit going for the guaranteed attack might be the better option

Bump

How do you counter a guard break?
I legitimately don't understand how to tech it.
Do you press Square when you see the symbol? When the attack actually lands? Can I mash it out in reaction to the symbol to cover both options? Do I need to let go of L2?
Throw me a bone here, it's gotten me killed so much in matches since you can't dodge guard breaks for some odd reason. They just home in on you.

A month after the game releases it'll be Knights v. Vikings desu. Weeb players are trash they'll give up quick.

Theres like 4 threads at once nigga let some of them die

Is the warlord one of the most well rounded?

The block frames on attacks and hyper armor on heavy seems so broken.

Knights are common as fuck the factions doesn't matter you casual autists

He IS referring to the knights you damn dumbass

Mash it 2 or 3 times

Warlord had stupid good defense. I was playing against one that got revenge in like 4 blocks, shit was broken as hell

Ancom gtfo

Anyone else having problems joining a game on PC?

It would be good if this and I'd they adopted a better method of fighting. If it was just knights that would get old so to make up for that you'd just have knights w dif weapons. Since the blocking mechanism and indicator are so universal dif types of weapons or knights would be just as boring as what we have now

Ansyn actually, but I'm glad someone caught on.

>Friend and I are trying to gitgud
>We duel eachother a bunch practicing guard breaks, mix ups, parrying and what not.
>We meet up after work, "Hey user wanna warm up duel before we hop in a game"
>go 22-3 against him
>Hear large bang over his open mic in discord as he screams "FUCK THIS SHIT I FUC..." *sound of him leaving discord channel*
welp, i guess hes not buying the game.

Funny enough I actually made mine Ancap

Alright this just happened in my game just a moment ago on a 4v4 match

>be viking (shut up)
>two other guys on my side are weebshits and only one guy was a basic male knight with the red cross shield symbol he had on his back
>other four guys consisted of two weebshits and one normal viking and heavy viking
>map takes place on huge bridge
>match starts and doing good so far til i got killed by the heavy viking
>here comes that knught guy and surprisingly the fucker manages to kill the fat fuck and the samurai ran up and he barely made it out alive (he executed both of them)
>revives me and decide to follow him
>see him mad dash down into the cluster fuck of ai small soldiers killing each other and he is going at it without stopping
>i join up and so does the other weebshits on our side
>halfway in the game and were at an almost tie
>i took over this one area but noticed that both sides are now on last stand or whatever you call it but basically if you die then your dead for the remainder of that last moment
>i get attacked by weebshit spear bitch and i managed to get her health down but she kills me (surprise surprise)
>two other weebshits on our side get killed by the other team
>only fucker that isn't dead is the knight guy and this is were shit gets intense

Continue

when you see the symbol, go practice vs lvl 3 bots and you will get used to it in no time.

>spectate the knight and he was battling against the spearchick that just killed me
>he manages to break her attack and finishes her off by execution slitting the throat with the sword style
>he then runs down to the bridge and one weebshit samurai and two Vikings are there ready to gang rape the lone knight
>for a brief moment it was like a fucking silent stand off star contest before the knight made the first move
>legit manages to keep three of the enemies at a even paced out spread with his constant aggressive tactics of keeping them at close proximity to each other and deflecting their attacks at the same time
>fucker in the middle swings his axe and hits the knight and the samurai hits him but somehow the knight is still standing
>all three begin to attack him while he keeps deflecting left and right and dodging the middle
>the knight manages to get his build up revenge meter up for him to use it and this is when the tide turns
>the knight swings his sword with a heavy over the top attack and a swing from both sides against the samurai and manages to kill him quickly then just in time deflected and blocked off an attack from the heavy viking snd he deflected the attack from the other viking that ran behind him
>the knight turned and got ibto a close up attack with the vijing and manages to get the guy by doing the sliting the throat with a sword tactic just in time to immediately evad the heavy viking's sword attack
>the knight on low health gets into an intense shit fight with a half health bar viking fatass
>the knight evaded and was quick on the guy's movements and manage to land several heavy sword attacks while avoiding gettig crushed to death
>hits the heavy viking with a sword throw his chest and stopped for a second before oulling the sword out and swung the sword overhead and slammed it on to the guy's neck
>the knight on low health manages to kill all four of them himself and won us the game that moment

Shit was intense and legit.

any update on this knights faction losing because of Ubisoft liberal bullshit or what?

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1573505-Guard-not-working-properly-PART-2-Mouse-and-Gamepad-VIDEO?s=2d5a8c6cfd7348f84ee241442a916f94&highlight=mouse

Leaving this in every thread,spread the word.

they're simply unpopular

>It's an "assassin grabs you, stabs you 3 times and poisons you" episode

I'm having the hardest time consistently getting the Warden's shoulder bash mixup off.

It seems like it should be easy as fuck but I'm struggling hard.

The game is so centered around 1v1 duels that it breaks in dominion if your team is shit.
They won't be able to fix this either.
And peacekeeper should be removed from the game, having acess to a stunlock guarantee kill if you're good enough is complete bullshit.
Especially when it's so easy to pull off.

I don't think Ubi controls which faction is the most popular. Not liberal propaganda, just most people didn't choose knights.

>Expecting degenerates to choose knights when it's the only patrician team.

maybe you should just gitgud

So you win 1v2 and 3v1 all the time?
I wish I was that gud.

I'll play Knights until the stars go dark. Might come down to just my battered, rusty ass wandering around Weeb-Kangz Land with my longsword and a tent.

There will be no fight under another banner. Ever.

top KEK

I just downloaded the beta but im shit and its clear that I'll never get better because im worthless trash and i deserve to die so im gonna uninstall

>knight still on suicide watch

Who cares, the game is shit anyway. Most of the game modes are heavily group-battle focused and the system is completely counter-intuitive to group battles. Not only that but they added some autistic as fuck rage mechanic that even further ruins it.

You should like a butthurt knight

SO from what im gathering are knights the worst faction balance wise?
like they're underpowered?

Just jokes right now, Their just as good as any of the other classes. Their just losing the popularity vote.
So either be a snow nigger or a weaboo.

Knights are cool and meme-tier right?
But man. Half of them are so bad. Not to mention they ignore the faction war
And so far I dislike the kinda meh style of Conk and the Cheese of PK
Meanwhile. I'm a faggot weaboo, I love how every samurai fights. and My brother is going them.
It all comes down if Lawbringer is good.

>losing 0-2
>round 3 start
>win by throwing viking off map
>round 4 start
>viking starts spamming attacks
>demolish him when he's out of stamina
>he disconnects before round 5

PLEASE STOP DON'T DESTROY MY TENT
I WANNA KEEP PLAYING DEUS VULT
FUCK YOU WEEBS

Just played the beta and was really digging the knight aesthethics but all the weebs and swedes really fucking ruin the game. Shame.

Whoa what, you can counter guard breaks?

Tin can fear the samurai.

mfw crushing a meme team

did you not do the advance tutorial?

>Crusader game with guns
Literally would have been better than this tripe

i assume most of the people outside of the 1v1/2v2 dueling modes are in Dominion

Warden is literally the best class in the game if you know what you're doing

friendly reminder that a good anything is unbeatable
in for honor a player with perfect reflexes will never take damage from anything

the faction warfare is literally pointless bullshit for retards, it doesn't matter at all
it only exists for meme marketing purposes so they can get people to "pick a side" and talk about it

hahaha, wow. Have you even played the game you fucking retard?

I did the tutorial that started with the game.

no
you can pick all 9/12 characters regardless of which faction you pick

the ONLY thing factions do: when you win a game you earn meaningless videogame points. the factions with more meaningless videogame points "capture territory" on the map
capturing this territory does literally nothing
every couple of weeks whichever faction has the most territory gets some shitty free lootboxes

not enough there is more tutorial

>MASTER OF THE LONGSWORD
>MASTER OF THE 50/50 MIXUP
>MASTER OF THE UNBLOCKABLE SHOULDER CHECK
>MASTER OF THE FEIGNING MINDGAMES
>MASTER OF THE FUNDAMENTALS OF COMBAT
>MASTER OF BEING UNTOUCHED BY THE PATCH NOTES
LITTERALLY why aren't you playing the best class?

Not when you see the symbol, when it hits.

What the fuck is the point of forcing a tutorial down my throat if it doesn't even teach everything.

Literally why do you keep on spamming this.

they should force both tutorials desu

So how do I cancel out of guard break since other people can do it?

I am. But it sure ain't as anywhere NEAR as good as peacekeeper in the right hands.

how good is conqueror?

Press guard break button as their GB hits you.

how do you use shoulder charge
this move seems to have way too much startup to be useful
>do the double light attack chop
>hold x, becuase if you tap you'll just guardbreak
>spend 5 years charging up and turning orange
>enemy has plenty of time to leisurely stroll away or just dodge to the side
>finally charge goes off
>hit literally nothing

Tapping doesn't guardbreak

Dodge then just press guard break, no charging really needed. Charging adds distance but also makes them get knocked back farther so they just get knocked out of range if you charge to long really.

in my experience he is good in shit-tier
you can just spam heavyattack->shieldbash->heavyattack forever and shitters can't deal

you can also get retard-proof parries that have way more margin of error than any other character because of the startup-block on his heavy attacks

Why are matchmaking queues so long?

takes instant for me

are you on pc or something

Why does every Westerner look at fighting games and think "Oh I get it, fighting games are about rock-paper-scissors and making guesses.

>are you on pc or something
Yeah. I've gotten a few but others I get kicked for low FPS so I've had to lower my settings.
Might just get it on console but fuck that shit.

It says High Activity but I've been waiting for over 10 minutes.

they literally are though, except replace "making guesses" with "psychically reading your opponent's mind"
yomi and shit, yo

Crusades failed

Im getting pretty quick matches on ps4, one min at most, nearly instant otherwise

and it says low activity on my side

It's not guesses nigga it's reads

Just because the only fighting game you've ever played is Guilty Gear trash does not mean Yomi is all fighting games are.

daily reminder that knights would destroy both vikings and samurai irl

What level of autism are you on

The fuck happened?

Didn't Sup Forums make a fucking BLOOD PACT to wreck face as Deus Vult bros and push the weebs into the sea?

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??