Say something nice about Mass Effect Andromeda

Say something nice about Mass Effect Andromeda

i wont be playing it
and i'm an asshole ...so i guess that is a nice thing?

it exists.

It's safely outside of my scope of interest.

It has shown me that Bioware is truly dead and I no longer hve to pay attention to anything they ever do, freeing up a lot of my time.

It can't be any worse than the first 3.

Also the main character totally doesn't have dwarf proportions.

im gonna fuck the cat dude

Up until know your life was very busy because of BioWare?

It's a game that has gameplay.

There's nothing good to say about it.
I hope people see how shitty it is for once.

At least it probably won't be as bad as ME2.

I'll probably pirate it, and I might fuck the female Turian and do my best to pretend she's not fem-Garrus.

what did he mean by this?

>At least it probably won't be as bad as ME3.
Fixed that for you.

If Vetra is a lesbian I'll buy it

M A N L E T
E F F E C T

I wouldn't know about it.
ME2 was so bad it destroyed the series.
I never even played 3, I didn't buy it, I didn't even pirate it.

ME2 killed the ME series so fucking well I never even bothered after it.

I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Bless you, user.

Please tell me you also hate Assassin's Creed 2.

>velcro shoes

It probably won't be able to top the anger I feel at Mass Effect 3 thanks to lower expectations and the fact that I will never play it due to still being mad at ME3.

why does the short male character have male pattern baldness enough though he looks like he's 16

Mass Effect Andromeda has the best animations possible.

Why do you feel this way? I agree that ME1 was better, but I don't remember hating ME2.

so are the 2 krogan with femshep or the baddie?

>take an optimistic space opera where the good guy explores the galaxy and fights the bad guy
>turn it into an edgy gritty shooter where everyone is a mean cunt and you work for Nazi terrorists
>dying and being resurrected is the stupidest thing in the entire series

They have the same outfit as turian. So they are baddies. Yet they stand there and watch as femryder disarms turian.

Isn't that the majority Sup Forums opinion, though? Especially since everyone else seems to think 2 was the best in the series and Sup Forums has a thing for being contrarian...
I played 3 recently and it wasn't even all that bad. I mean, you have to go in with the right expectations, but at this point I don't think anyone expects them to have any real C&C or interesting side quests. Citadel DLC was great though, probably the best thing they did since ME1

It's shit

Somehow I missed the boat with Assasins Creed, I had other games to play at the time and just never really got around to playing it, I own AC on steam from a sale, but I've never once actually installed it. - Maybe I'll have to finally give it a go, I don't really have anything I'm playing now and the only series I need to finally stop and play is Witchersnip

Huh, I kinda agree desu.
Still didn't think it was complete garbo though.

>We aren't even trying yet millions will buy our game

Who fucking knows. With just this clip, each one of them looks like their on different sides of the confrontation. Leftie is a baddie and righty is a shepbuddy.

I replayed ME1 right before going into 2, There was about 5 minutes between the end of my ME1 playthrough and starting ME2.

I got about 15 minutes in and just couldn't stand it, the gameplay changes made the game seem like something else entirely, the story didn't entice me at the start either.

I just didn't like it, it felt very off.

so you don't like it because you're notliking the story
while literally everything else is objectively better than in ME1

AC1 isn't even that bad desu. It has a lot of flaws but I liked it the first time I've played it because it did a lot of things that haven't really been done before in that way. Shut off AC2 after like an hour though and never touched another AC since then.
But you really should play the Witcher games before anything else, AC especially

>while literally everything else is objectively better than in ME1
lmao
It's the Bioware way of game design, if something doesn't work, don't even try to fix it but replace it with something even shittier. At least driving around on planet surfaces with the Mako was comfy as fuck, scanning every single fucking planet was just idiotic busywork.

Same here. I didn't play the games until the shitstorm after 3 came and marathoned them all in 2 weeks. Going directly from 1 to 2 was very jarring and I was convinced the opening was a dream sequence until the main mission started.

>trying to say story doesn't matter
>in a fucking RPG

kill yourself

DAI > ME2 > DAO > ME3 > ME1 > DA2

>that weapon model actually got through QA.
Looks like a 2005 game.

Its combat system draws heavily from Mass Effect 3 as a template, with lessons learned from the multiplayer, and will thus likely be an immensely satisfying game to shootbang through.

If they can keep the multiplayer on point I'll probably spend 100+ hours on that alone.

>DAI over anything
Literally the worst taste I have ever seen in my fucking life
ME1 > DAO > ME3 > ME2 > DAI
didn't even play DA2
and ME1 is a 7/10 at best

He holds that gun the same way as turians did in ME3

>digitigrade legs on a bipedal alien

Bioware isn't even being subtle about marketing to furfags anymore.

the weapon model looks horrible and it isn't looking through the scope...

I don't get it how so many people want to fuck this guy. He looks like old man with meat tumor all over his head. Also

>cat dude
I don't see anything catlike in him.

>ME1 over DAI and DAO
>DAI at last
>ME3 > ME2

>Hating ACII
You can only go so far with being a contrarian before you start have legit shit opinions.

>2017
>not wanting to fuck the rat lobster dude

get the fuck out

Are you serious right now
There is NOTHING about DAI that was good in any way
It was 90% fighting and fighting was the worst it's ever been in a Bioware game
Story was fucking shit, they didn't even bother giving the PC a fucking motivation besides 'you're the chosen one lol'
Sidequests were fucking terrible and I can't remember the specifics of a single one of them
You're fucking retarded

What the fuck bioware?

>take a stealth game about grey morality and subtle historical conspiracies
>turn it into an action series with ancient aliens and saturday morning cartoon villains

Assassin's Creed should be historical Hitman, not the fucking theme park ride everything has been since Ezio.

>There is NOTHING about DAI that was good in any way
10/10 Main-quests, companions, graphics, level-design, soundtrack, dlcs.

>It was 90% fighting and fighting was the worst it's ever been in a Bioware game
That is DAO and DA2.

>Story was fucking shit, they didn't even bother giving the PC a fucking motivation besides 'you're the chosen one lol'
Not 10/10 but still better than Reaper crap or Archdemon crap in DAO. DA2 not even worth mentioning.

>Sidequests were fucking terrible and I can't remember the specifics of a single one of them
True but it had some good ones.

>You're fucking retarded
No.

>something nice about Mass Effect Andromeda
>it exists

really dude

>10/10 Main-quests
Please don't make it so obvious that you've never played an CRPG that wasn't made by Bioware

Oh I'm sorry suh. Maybe the pieces of eden just appeared out of Al Mualim's asshole suh. Maybe it was a bad idea try to weave a narrative to keep the games connected in some way, suh.

Thanks for edjumacating a poor street negro like me, suh.

Biodrone get out.

I haven't outside Obsidian and Bioware crpgs.

>You're fucking retarded
>No

I hated the first three ME games because the combat did NOTHING for me.

Will this one be different? The trailers look like the combat has a bit more variety and fluidity.

Am I being meme'd by marketing?

It's not another Dragon Age

Hated 2 and Ezio's shit.
1 was best. 3 was okay (I liked the story and characters). 2 it's spin offs were derpy ass characters doing the dumbest shit.
Ac2 brought in the dudebros.

Meanwhile Sup Forums has a hard on for ezio.

Faggots hating a game that will sell 10 million copies in the first week LOL

Mass effect 3's combat was pretty decent.
Maybe you were just dumb and picked boring roles?

Me:A does look to be more of the same. But apparently it'd easier to mix up classes, so you might be more obvious and easier for you to use what's available.

Aside from the character models, the graphics are pretty decent. Honestly that's literally the only thing I can think of.

How can you hate the combat in all 3?

Each game presented itself with a different style of combat.

"andromeda" is fun to say

that's all i can think of

>10/10 graphics
stopped reading.

>DAI > ALL
Fucking blind retard

I still call it bullshit. Nose and mouth doesn't even look close to the cat ones and eyes are just generic eyes with narrow pupil. Beside, two little details doesn't make him a cat.

>this is your best attempt at controversial
you are like a little baby
watch this
DAI>DA2>ME2>ME3>DAO>ME1

It's given us some hilarious threads.

YOU FUCK

It's not ME3 tier bad. Yet.

>ranking games from 2 different series
ME2>ME1>ME3
DAO>DA2>DAI

>ME2>ME1

Sup Forums contrarian as always Everyone knows DAI is their best game.

fresh hot opinions incoming

I really like how DA2 focused on one person and their friends and the shit going on in their lives in one city, instead of a giant boring invasion of stereotypical evil armies. The companions, barring anders and his hurt gay feefees and terrorism, were also the only ones in the series that were worth a damn as a whole, instead of there only being like one or two good, enjoyable ones. The fact that you could call them out on their beliefs without them sulking about it was great, too. The qunari invasion plot was great, and I liked the concept of the third act, if not the "local abomination's retardedness spreads like a plague, causes everyone to go postal" execution of it. That said, the gameplay was atrocious. I remember one quest where you had to close like 6 poison-spewing barrels, where each one would spawn a new batch of enemies that had 3 waves of reinforcements behind them. Gameplay-wise, it was fucking trash through and through.

I really enjoyed inquisition, when it wasn't a single player MMO. The companions were /ok/, not enjoyable in a simple way like in origins and not compelling as characters like in 2, they were mostly bland. dorian didn't deserve his "first fully gay character in a videogame!!!!" marketing or his after-schoo special companion quest, because he was pretty cool beyond that. Sera was irredeemable though. Corypheus is complete wasted potential, but the other main quests were actually fairly well written and interesting. Shame there's only like fucking 5 of them. Only a few sidequests were worth a shit, and locking all those cool stories behind the fucking war table is an atrocity. Solas I actually found really interesting, and I liked all the DLC campaigns (though the first one, about the first inquisitor, was pretty weak. More map completion? nah. Trespasser is setting up solas to be maybe the only good antagonist the series ever gets.

It'll be in the bargain bin by end of the week resulting in biowares demise

How did i do?

Hopefully the fact that it's in a new galaxy means we can at least have some fun adventures before whatever shitty ancient space evil metaplot they've cooked up this time hijacks the game.

SHORTER

It is fun to point out it's overt flaws.

The open world sandboxes and interior environments will probably look great

So when it's releasing?

>DAI >
>ME3 > ME1

excellent bait

Massive Disappointment

>ugly, meaty blob
>pandering to furfags
What

It's the only RPG set in space coming out right now.

yeah, the great game of repeating the same 4 activites for every assassination for the entire game

with slow parkour and stealth so broken it's almost like it wasn't there

>Solas I actually found really interesting
You and me against the world, user.

For me it's all going to depend on how he's handled in the next game. I fear bioware will get all knotted up giving the dogwives on tumblr their redemption romance, so anyone looking forward to an interesting antagonist with complex motives and a backstory tangled deep in the lore gets boned.

Like, shit. He knows the truth of elven heritage, and finds the current situation of the world in general, not just the elves, heartbreaking. He can turn people to stone with his eyes. For whatever reason, flemeth willingly let him diablerize her to take the power she'd been scheming for years to get. If that gets wasted to pander to tumblr, I might finally ragequit.

>character has catlike facial features
>legs are digitigrade just like my original fursona do not steal
>is probably romancable

Who care? most of players will change her face anyway.

Making it take place in a different galaxy is the best thing they could have done concept-wise. Everyone was so butthurt about the ending of ME:3, that they couldn't have done a sequel, the galaxy is way too small in the Mass Effect universe (there's really only a couple of sectors within the galaxy, pulling out new races would just be stupid) to make a spin-off and humanity rose way too soon and has too little history in the galaxy to make a prequel.

This way pretty much every ending is canon, even those wish-fulfillment mods (although there are some good ones) like MEHEM. the original trilogy won't be messed with, for better or for worse.